• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern CLOSED

second question, sorry, r the supernatural able to eat human/mortal food?
Yup. Since the non humans are mortals as well, they eat regular food on top of any human consumption that they have.

ok last question i promise but could i sacrifice hypnosis for a special ability?

i kind of like the vibes of being able to control heat (ie, melting and freezing things... saving a trip to the thermostat)

now that i'm home and finally was able to put up codes, i would like to formally apologize for just how aggressively gigantic the placeholder images were on desktop. did not realize that with the mobile view whoops

Aaand Lovelie is pretty much done! Though if I think of anything else for her history I’ll add it!

i took an unexpected but much needed rpn break yesterday but i should be able to get my second and final character up by tomorrow or tuesday. hell, maybe even today but who knows.

i took an unexpected but much needed rpn break yesterday but i should be able to get my second and final character up by tomorrow or tuesday. hell, maybe even today but who knows.
no worries! take your time~ breaks are always needed so i don't blame you!

i have spent years trying to make the hyperlinks on one line and remove the --> from throughout the code but it is. not working. and i am going to cry
i give up im just going to change the code

i have spent years trying to make the hyperlinks on one line and remove the --> from throughout the code but it is. not working. and i am going to cry
i give up im just going to change the code
omg nooo that sounds stressful af

ok last question i promise but could i sacrifice hypnosis for a special ability?

i kind of like the vibes of being able to control heat (ie, melting and freezing things... saving a trip to the thermostat)
lil bump on this one sorry

lil bump on this one sorry
oop sorry didn't see that! so with him being a turned vampire (i didn't expand on their lore enough in this that is my bad) they actually do not get a special ability as that is reserved for pure vampires as it is something they are born with!

oop sorry didn't see that! so with him being a turned vampire (i didn't expand on their lore enough in this that is my bad) they actually do not get a special ability as that is reserved for pure vampires as it is something they are born with!
alright no problem!

1689592410936.png
OKK I think my cses are (mostly) finished so if you see me still touching things from this moment forward no you don't !!!

dsksofjrh nooo I just looked through the character applications and realized there's already a character with a fc claim for paing takhon

I'm so sorry social!! It wasn't really my intention to do that frr

I'll be changing the fc asap dw!!!

With the 22nd approaching, please let me know if you need an extension! I am super lenient with things like that so don't worry~

e8136e1de81cc3b79e46e97b9d074db1.gif

late, can't be on my phone while on shift, but I risk it all to greet the people who have made absolute bangers of CSes o7 i'll be person #783 to say I'm hella excited to start this off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back