• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLOSED

OOC
Here
Okay, so shall we talk about how we'll start the RP at first or introduce characters? Or maybe which characters we could play for each other since this also includes romance? ^^

Hm... I think perhaps we should address how to split up characters first! Just to get an idea of who we will be playing since I think that will influence the plot! Like I'm up for trying my hand at Megumi since I am experienced playing more stoic characters! Though I am willing to try Itadori depending on what you feel more comfortable with

Hm... I think perhaps we should address how to split up characters first! Just to get an idea of who we will be playing since I think that will influence the plot! Like I'm up for trying my hand at Megumi since I am experienced playing more stoic characters! Though I am willing to try Itadori depending on what you feel more comfortable with
Yes that's totally fine if Mirai is okay with it ^^ I can totally try at playing Nobara for you?

Just wanted to let you guys know, if we can't get anyone else interested in the next week we can go ahead and just start ^^ (maybe in a DM since there are very few people)

hi!! can i ask who's pairing their oc with who? (also im thinking of kamo for usako, is he taken?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back