• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Closed

He heard Prince Caelum’s comment and immediately knew he said something wrong. Tenebris facepalmed himself at his small mistake, his brother would pat his shoulder as a nice gesture. He smiled at his brother, but on the inside he didn’t want his pity. Tenebris gently brushed off Matthias’ hand and said, “I’m fine, dear brother.”

The prodigy looked back once again at the star couple, the King and Queen, and felt a cold atmosphere. He could tell the King was very uncomfortable to go anywhere near the Queen. Hmm... I assume the Queen has changed from what I’ve heard. While not actively involved enough about the kingdoms, excluding Astrya, he’s heard of gossip of how the Queen of Freland became such a cold woman. So the rumors are true... if they were actually rumors. I guess I should learn more about this.

The King and Queen started to dance, Tenebris founded how humorous it was to try and calm down a ferocious demon for a queen. He hid a smirk behind his hand. He looked towards Prince Caelum and Matthias once again, and wanted to ask something. "Excuse me, Prince Caelum," He kindly said. "What kinds of fun activities do you do here? Honestly, I'm not a big fan of dancing." He lowered his voice at the last comment. Tenebris knew practically everything about dancing, but come on, it wasn't something he was fond of.

|Interactions: erised erised DewOfTheMountains DewOfTheMountains |

Klarion sighed, knowing it was a lost cause. He opened his mouth as if to call after his mother but he closed it. Their reputation was hanging by a thread.
The bastard prince turned to his sister and held out the ruby with a cheeky grin, “I believe you have misplaced your jewel.” He tucked it into he waistband, “but alas no jewel shines quite like you do, dear sister.” He took her hand and kissed it lightly.
He threw a smile at Caelum and he looked to the dance floor, “Mother appears to be having a lovely time don’t you think?” He nodded to the king and queen.

||interactions: reinadeespadas reinadeespadas PsychicSoldierAthena PsychicSoldierAthena erised erised MasterRed MasterRed ||​

Guinevere smiled. “Is this a formal declaration of surrender, brother?” She giggled and rocked gently back and forth on her heels, lightly enough she wouldn’t fall over like what happened once. Thinking about it, she had probably the worst luck at formal events.

Her mother and father, the King and Queen though she didn’t see them as anyone but Mama and Papa, she noticed had started dancing. She felt a bit jealous- dancing was a liability in this dress, and she didn’t want to risk yet another embarrassing failure. She decided to try some more of the exotic delicacies, taking care to not eat too much.

Klarion gasped and clutched his heart, "How could you suggest I am even capable of surrender?" He gripped the handle of his sword and frowned at her playfully, "I have a right mind to duel you right here and now!" He shrugged, "I suppose I would win so it's rather unfair." He huffed at the little girl, "Another day then but do not think you are safe from my wrath for long, dear sister."

||interactions: MasterRed MasterRed ||​

Guinevere laughed. “Oh, threatening a sickly girl? How heroic. The historians will speak of your great deeds for centuries.” She smiled and returned to the banquet. “Though I’m not sure they’ll survive over the legends of the worlds most delicious banquet,” she said between bites “but only time shall tell.” She laughed, which devolved into a coughing fit, much to her frustration.

Location: Palace in the room where the banquet is taking place
Mood: Feeling Hopeless, Embarrassed and nervous
Interacting w/: N/A (FREE TO INTERACT)
Mentioned: N/A (I guess everyone)

Alena had finished a couple of her chores early in the morning, so that when time came around for the eventful gathering she would be free to help out in the kitchen as well as outside. Alena didn’t like knowing that she had unfinished chores after an event at the palace, because that would mean she’d have to finish helping clean up when every one of the guest have gone. She would be exhausted, but still had to finish the rest of her chores that she had from the morning of. Alena learned from years of being at this palace that if she finishes her chores early, she can either choose to have her meal in the kitchen, which is usually bread, cheese, or some greens. It wasn’t a luxurious meal like what the royals were having, but it did fill her up and give her some strength to continue. Her body got used to it, so that’s all that should matter.

Alena had put on her best outfit, which is one of her everyday outfits. She owned about 3 or 4 everyday outfits, two of those outfits are very presentable, which is why she wears them during functions. Alena had been running back and forth along with the other servants or maids or whatever you want to call them, preparing for this event. She didn’t know how she felt about all these royals coming to live here, would they be of good use to the kingdom of Freland, because the plan was for them to start alliances. But all of them are the same, they all want money, power, the crown and a game in which is in their control. All of these royals under one roof can’t be good. There is going to be a whole bunch of gossip in the servants quarters this year. Alena thought to herself and she wasn’t wrong either, these women could gossip the heck out of life and still would find more things to talk about. Alena wasn’t like that, she didn’t like to hear, y’all nor get into other peoples business. Since she didn’t let people know of her past and what had happened to her. All that the servants know is that she escaped from the men who came to invade her country, and that her mother’s status is unknown and her father is dead. But they don’t know how or why he died, and that’s it. Alena prefers for it to remain that way, no need to tell everyone about her business.

Plus it wasn’t like she was going to be courted or married any time soon. She was going to die an old lady. She thought that since her father took her virginity away from her that she is tainted and that her body is no long pure. That is what is said in her village, that if a women is stripped away of her virginity whether it be by force or not, she isn’t deemed to be marriage material since she couldn’t stay holy and pure. Alena wanted to throw her whole life away, which is why she never pays any attention to men. Not because she doesn’t want too, but because they are all the same; they want a women to give them a son and once that deed is completed then the women is deemed to look like the perfect wife. She has seen what goes on in this kingdom and she doesn’t like it at all.

“Are you listening?” A servant girl with red hair said to Alena. Alena shrugged and shook her head.

“Maybe.”

The red head girl by the name of Mary shook her head, “You honestly need a man.” Alena stopped cutting up the vegetables and looked at Mary with a serious stare.

“I have told you of this a million times, I do not need a man. They are a bunch of glorified buffoons that are power and lust hungry.”

Mary scoffed and shook her head, “if you are listening to what Headservant Greshelda is saying then you will have cobwebs forming at the hems of your skirt. There are a bunch of eligible bachelors out there and you are young and so am I. You are beautiful and can snag one up and live a better life then here,” Mary told Alena and a couple of the other maids nodded their heads in agreement.

“Thank you, but my good life died when i watched them strip my village into nothing.” Alena said and the room went silent. She turned around and threw the cut vegetables into the stew. Alena decided that she would take some more of the food outside to the banquet since these guest can eat like a 1,000 hungry soldiers. “I appreciate it Mary, but it is never going to happen. A servants place is here in the palace doing chores, not daydreaming about having a rich man sweep us off our feet.” Alena said as her voice became even quieter. She began to carry out a big tray that had drumsticks as high as a mountain. It was heavy to carry since she was small and didn’t have too much upper body weight, so she trembled the whole entire way.

Hoping that she wouldn’t drop the tray of meat, as she reached to one side of the table, she was about to place the tray of meat on the table when someone got up from where they were sitting and bumped into her. The tray made a loud noise when it hit the floor and everyone around her looked at her on the floor, all she did was keep her head down. Of course it was someone of nobility, so they paid no mind to her when she fell down with the meat, making it seem like it was her fault. The person walked away with an annoyed look on their face, she on the other hand, was on the ground with drumsticks around her. It was a good thing that most of the drumsticks were still on the tray, so she got up with the little dignity she had and placed the tray on the table before she began to pick up the dirty drumsticks.

King Berwin of Freland
Despite his attempt to cover up the queen's overt threat in her speech, an uneasiness had settled across the room. A wrinkle has been made in Freland's image now. This harsh truth brought a heaviness onto the king's already large burden. He did not know how much time had passed when the court musicians began playing music. After the sour introduction for the night, Berwin was unsure if he would be able to pass off the rest of the activities with his mask of happiness. To those who looked closely upon the king, they would see his posture of rigid nervousness and his robotic movements.

Queen Semiramis had dragged King Berwin onto the court floor to initiate the social dance. From the manner in which she held and moved him, Berwin could tell that she had other things in mind besides enjoying this dance with him. As much as he tried to look away and ignore her words, that were clearly trying to serve as threats from the sound of her tone, Berwin focused all his attention on her. The clicking of her heels sent a small shiver up his spine each time she stomped her foot down. With the movement of dance, it was hard not to project emotions along with it, Semiramis was clearly oozing with anger. Berwin, on the other hand, was simply following along with her movements, trying not to show fear to her.

His heart had quivered from the pet name Semiramis had called him. It was a name he had not heard leave from her lips in a long time. Before it would have filled him with delight and warmth, but the way she whispered it sounded acerbic, as if it was disgusting to say. The longer he held her in his arms, the more he was beginning to realize the amount of hate this woman must have for him. Berwin was aware of a change in her attitude for him for years, but he had ignored all signs of it with some hope that he was wrong. But now in a room full of watchful eyes it was as evident as a clear, blue sky. Was he foolish to think that somehow some kind of reconciliation would mend their relationship? Yes.

If they weren't in a room full of people, like tonight, Berwin may have never accepted the truth. But after her speech, it was evident that her feelings went beyond him. It was as if her heart has withered away. This was not the Semiramis he knew. He was accepting this now as he decided to bring their bodies closer, knowing that he was dancing with the she-devil. All his fear was beginning to morph into anger as he began overthinking of the embarrassment he felt from her speech and her demeanour. Nothing of his desires will be fulfilled with Semiramis. Berwin straightened up his back to stop his slight quivering, "Those were some of the best days of my life. Simply dancing and enjoying the moment with the one I loved..."

His hazel eyes stared straight into Semiramis' blue ones, "This night is almost similar to those days, except that I'm not dancing with my loved one, rather I cannot." At this point, Berwin was accepting his fate with Semiramis. He was going to have to sleep in another room tonight, or he might not make it to see the morning sun. Fortunately, the song ended when he finished his words. Before she could continue to unnerve the king, Berwin took a large step out of her grasp and cordially bowed to her, "As tonight's hosts we must see to our guests. I will be taking my leave now. I thank you for this dance, sunshine." Without waiting for her curtsy, Berwin turned on his heels and walked away, his eyes scanning the room to see how the event was moving along now. Only a few more hours of having to go through this hell and soon it'll be the next day filled with hours of negotiation, something more of Berwin's comfort as of now due to the tension that they have brought into the banquet, tainting their image. Tomorrow Berwin will have to try and fix it, even if this meant pushing Semiramis farther away. It was his people or nothing. With Semiramis now being nothing more than a stranger in his eyes, Berwin needed to see that all his attention is on his people and his family, even Crystina and Klarion.
Tag(s):
PsychicSoldierAthena PsychicSoldierAthena
Mention(s):
reinadeespadas reinadeespadas L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel

Prince Caelum of Freland
Caelum looked up at Tenebris when the other royal got his attention. "Yes?" the prince wondered. A grin spread across his features when he heard the question. "That's a great question," he began. "Most of my time is taken up doing 'prince' things, but when I finally get a bit of free time, I usually head straight to the stables to see my horse and then he and I always ride out to the woods together. I'm also a big fan of music and write songs whenever I get the inspiration to," He kept a journal for them by his bedside on the table. "While my brother loves using swords, I much prefer a bow and arrow and do target practice a lot, though sometimes it isn't very fun." He was curious as to why Tenebris was asking all of this, though didn't mind answering. "And I'm not a big fan of dancing, either."

Out of the corner of his eye, Caelum saw Klarion smile at him and turned towards his brother. He sighed when he heard the question. She definitely was having a good time. "Her? Yes. Everyone else? No," he answered. He watched as his siblings interacted, only to decide to step in when his brother declared that he'd win. It was true, but still. "I see you think quite highly of your abilities," He rolled his eyes. "Might want to tone the ego down a bit," he suggested, though finished with a grin to let his brother know it was all in jest. Caelum was about to add something else when the sound of coughing reached his ears and he frowned, turning to see Guinevere coughing. He grabbed a glass of water from a table and walked to her, crouching down so he was at her level. "Here," he said, handing her the glass. "Drink that."

[ interactions: NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel MasterRed MasterRed ]

"Sunshine is dead, Winnie. She was left to rot in the mud while you and your filthy bi*ch were too busy shoveling out that pathetic coward of a bastard, isn't that the truth?" Semiramis hissed, almost under her breath, her whole body quaking with pent up anger. She didn't care if her peers were listening, she didn't care if she was revealing things she shouldn't had. Her heart was filled to the brim with hatred, yet also an incredible sorrow. "You're living on borrowed time Berwin, I'll enjoy every single second of your sorrow as I'll make you witness the death of those you hold dear, I'll make you bow before me as your Queen and I'll make you feel the exact same agony I felt years ago on that hill..." She looked around her, people were murmuring, they probably heard, even if they didn't her body language was clear, her eyes were cold enough to send chills down the spines of those who crossed her gaze, and her heels sounded like thunders as she walked away, noblemen, ladies and valets bowed yet took their distances, despite her luxurious clothes and glistening jewelry, she looked like a wild beast let loose, a ravenous animal solely motivated by hatred, a vindicative phantom disappearing in the darkened hallways of the castle.

"Ah! Erm... Y'see... I-it's aboot me sister... tall chick with an attitude, ya dig what am sayin'?" Mary said to the good doctor ( kibou kibou ), attempting an awkward smile. "W-Well she... is in love with someone, some dude... from the castle... Very smart, hella cute..." She stuttered, turning red with embarrassment. "Sh-She want to be more of a broad, kapeesh? I-I mean more of a woman!" Mary said as she mimed a pair of large breasts growing out of her flat chest, knocking it off as soon as she noticed how inappropriate it was right in front of Solomon and so many other people of much higher standing than her "Can you help her or sum'thing? I-I can pay, not gonna scam ya, I swear on me mum!" She said, almost holding her breath while hoping for a positive question.

"Boss? Ya here? I saw you running away, me sisters are looking for ya!" Deep concern was painted all over Phyllis face, she was holding a dim lamp that lit her path forward in the inky darkness of the Queen's chamber. Broken glasses and furniture were strewn across the floor, ripped clothes and jewelry thrown around gave the dark room the resemblance of the lair of a malevolent dragon, and the cold caused by the unlit fire pit heightened the resemblance, and Phyllis really hoped that at the other side of the room there wasn't some fire breathing devil ready to eat her alive.
What she found was the crying silhouette of Semiramis, kneeling on the floor and leaning on a corner of the chamber. She was barefooted and her make up was drooling on her sharp cheeks.
"Do you love me?" The crying queen asked heartbroken.
"I love you..." Phyllis replied while clutching the older woman in a tight hug.
"Please don't leave me... Please..." The queen sobbed, holding her tightly as if it was the last time she would see her lover again.
"I won't... I will be with you until I die, I love you Semmy..." Phyllis said before kissing Semiramis, laying down on the floor with her and shutting the light of the lamp.

Location: Palace in the room where the banquet is taking place
Mood: Feeling Embarrassed
Interacting w/: Wert Wert (Perceus)
Mentioned: N/A

Alena was scared out of her shell when she still felt like she was getting stares. Some people did not care for her, while others took pity or mumbled something negative about her. She is a servant and cannot even serve correctly, they should make her eat the food that has touched the floor. Alena heard one woman say with such a snotty tone of voice. She was pretty, but her personality made her ugly on the outside and the inside. Alena has heard all the negative comments before, but sometimes they still got to her, even though she wants to block everything out. Alena heard footsteps coming towards her and she never looked up, all she did was continue to pick up the rest of the meat that had fallen, the best she could. Alena thought that it was the queen that came to ridicule her in front of everyone, but she was somewhat lucky since she saw that it was a pair of male shoes. "It's quite alright dear," Is what she heard this mystery person say. Alena felt him kneel down and immediately she blushed red, and her heart began to speed up. It was probably someone of high status who came to help her, but why? Why her? Why couldn't he just make a remark and carries on with his evening like everyone else? Alena didn't want to get a scolding from the head servant or complaint from the queen that her guest was helping a lowly servant such as Alena pick up food from the ground. Alena had a soft voice in general when she was speaking, but it was so smooth and calming that she often times put people to sleep, helped calm them down or they'd tell her to speak up. She was never the one to yell at someone, it just wasn't like her.

"Please, do not continue any further, it is my job to clean up the mess that I made. Not your job, sir." Alena spoke to him, trying to not offend the person who was helping her, she didn't want to get on their bad side since some people hate it when others reject their help. Alena looked up just slightly at him, and saw his face before she quickly looked down, he wasn't bad looking and she could have sworn she had seen him from somewhere, she just didn't know where exactly. But he did live in this palace, maybe he was of someone important in this palace, but not as important as the queen.

Perceus
"Please, do not continue any further, it is my job to clean up the mess that I made. Not your job, sir."
Percy halted what he was doing upon hearing this, still balancing a few drumsticks between his slender fingers. His head tilted slightly when he looked up at the local nobles. Most had turned to avoid his gaze and the others murmured among themselves. Many of them knew that even if he was the hand of the king his name was that of lowborn wealth; this wasn't something some saw as unfitting for him. "Very well," He responded positively to the servant with the same gentle voice he held previously, giving Alena time before he held the meat out for her to take.

Perceus stood from where he had been knelt just as the music stopped, signalling an end to the king and queen's dance. The room was virtually silent, so much so that even the adviser could overhear the queen's enraged words. Despite his mind brimming with thoughts on the matter, Percy didn't change where his attention lied. Hazel eyes bounced from Alena to the plate of meat set on the table, "I may have to share a few words with Greshelda about allowing someone to transport so much food at once." Although he sounded more amused than serious, he knew the head servant would be well aware of the problem this minor mistake could've caused should it have been a royal that approached her. Thankfully, the icy woman they considered Queen had stormed out of the room to throw a tantrum elsewhere, instead of taking her negative emotions out on the guests. However, the noise of gossiping people was now filling the throne room to make up for the silence she left behind.

Interactions: sprouhtt sprouhtt
Mentions: PsychicSoldierAthena PsychicSoldierAthena

"That's interesting," Tenebris replied to the Prince. In the background, he witness a servant clumsily dropped a tray of meat. I’m glad I didn’t eat anything from that tray. What a fool. He eyed at the lady servant for a while. Suddenly, the air was extremely heavy. Everyone had their eyes on both the King and Queen, Tenebris decided to follow the crowd. King Berwin had confronted the Queen and stopped dancing with her, leaving the queen by lonesome on the dance floor. His words and actions brought everyone to be quiet and watch the two. His last word, “Sunshine,” definitely triggered Queen Semiramis if the rest of the speech didn’t.

The Queen was furious, if furious could describe her temper, at the King. Every word she said, it cut deep, towards the king at least. She claims to take over the kingdom herself and punish Berwin for an event that pains her. What a cold woman. Tenebris thought as the Queen ran away. She’s going to risk giving away her motives of taking the castle. She must be a powerful person as her words strike. He hid his devilish smirk behind his hand.

Now I know who to look out for. The Queen is a powerful, yet cold woman; if she reigns the throne, she may grow power hungry. If what she claims is true, then it’s most likely Freland will be divided... I can’t let her interfere with my own plans of taking over. Tenebris was in deep thought about his scheme, he plainly look at the festive decor around the place. I guess... let us start by influencing the heir to the throne of Freland, Prince Caelum. Possibly that bastard prince too. They can make a big impact to the kingdom. But, that’s not enough. I have to plant some more seeds elsewhere. I’ll look into it later on.

His mind was now back into the noisy party room. The amount of people gossiping annoyed Tenebris very much so. Rather than partying and having a good time, it looked like the party may have ended quickly. If anything, the food was decent.

|Interactions: erised erised Mentions: Life. Life. PsychicSoldierAthena PsychicSoldierAthena erised erised L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel sprouhtt sprouhtt

As Mary finally stuttered to the end of her explanation and stopped her vulgar gesturing, Solomon's forehead slowly crinkled, the corners of his lips pulled back, he felt his cheeks grow warm, and he opened his mouth a bit as if to say something, but nothing came out until a moment later.

"I... I'm afraid there's no cu-... Medicine cannot change..."

He fumbled with his response, speaking in a hushed tone. Surely, she was making a jest at his expense? He threw a glance over to the visiting princess beside him, and then back to Mary again. Certainly even the three ladies-in-waiting would know the basic limits of cures? But the plea had been so earnest, and her body language was just telegraphing her nerves. Perhaps the Queen was more merciful than he had thought? Unless...

"Your ladines- my lady, were you put up to this? If Klar-" he stopped mid-sentence again, reconsidering the accusation while amongst the crowd of nobles, skipping to the next possibility in mind, "Have you had much to drink? Here, let's have a seat, I'll grab you something to eat." He gestured towards the nearest empty table as he walked, set the parfait down on it, and pulled out chairs for both the princess and lady. Without bothering to see if she'd listen, Solomon left for the section of the snack tables where some bread had been laid out, and gestured to a servant.

"Please bring some water to Lady Mary's table."

The servant bowed and hurried off, and Solomon turned his attention to the snack tables, searching for something relatively plain. It mattered not whether Mary was actually drunk, but this way perhaps they could both retain some amount of dignity.

Tags: PsychicSoldierAthena PsychicSoldierAthena deianeira deianeira

Guinevere grabbed the glass of water and drank it, though due to her coughing fit she spilt some water down the front of her dress. It did help stop her coughing fit, however, and when it did stop she sighed and said “Can I go a single event without something like this happening?” She then smiled at her brother. “Thank you, Caelum. At least I didn’t die here?” She laughed. “That would put an end to most festivities, I imagine.”

Time Skip
Next Day
As the night grew later the festivities came to an end. The banquet was a disaster in many ways and left most of Hoellan's guests exhausted. However, there was still a glimmer of hope for Freland's image should things go well in the future.

Hoellan came alive with people working before the sun could rise. Yet, when it did greet them for morning it brought with it the start to a long day of warmth and humidity. Only the occasional breeze drifted through to help ease the spring heat. While some of the guests are only just waking up, others have already eaten and are waiting for council with the king in various ways. Some have decided to keep themselves busy doing as they please while others socialize, and those who work in the castle did their bidding.

kibou kibou Life. Life. PsychicSoldierAthena PsychicSoldierAthena reinadeespadas reinadeespadas deianeira deianeira NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer calypso calypso sprouhtt sprouhtt DewOfTheMountains DewOfTheMountains erised erised MasterRed MasterRed L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel

Klarion had given up. He sat against a tree on castle grounds and just stared at the sky. All the trees around him had deep gashes in their bark and a small shrub had appeared to have been lit on fire. The bastard prince closed his eyes and lent his head back onto the tree. He been aimlessly stabbing and slicing up trees in order to cure his boredom. He had only succeeded in tiring himself out, heating him up and fuelling his frustration. Klarion brought the cigarette up to his lips and allowed the smoke to numb his thoughts. The spring breeze ruffled his dark hair and he groaned. The day was so perfectly average, it was excruciating. Not to mention it was bloody hot.

||Interactions: Open||​

Last edited:
Guinevere was still asleep. The previous day was tiring, and she tended to sleep a lot due to her sickliness in the first place. Only the light of the sun through the window woke her up, barely, and she knew that she’d soon awake fully, but she let herself get a few more precious minutes asleep.

(interactions are open to anyone in the palace I guess but try and have it make sense don’t just barge into an eleven year old girls room if it makes no sense)

Crystina spent her morning like every other morning; a lady putting her hair in a perfectly coiffed chignon that sat at the base of her neck while she applied a touch of makeup before standing to dress. Today she dawned ruby silk, an off the shoulder gown while three strands of pearls formed a choker around her neck. A singular ruby formed the clasp. Perhaps today the king would call on her for a lunch. After all, she was all but snubbed the evening prior, even though she understood.

She knew that he couldn't see her the evening prior. Still, she loathed that woman. The Queen had fallen from grace. And even though Crystina was the King's lover, Crystina had once respected the woman; at least as a leader of her nation. Now? Every fiber of Crystina wanted Semiramis' head on a stake. Or at least have the woman crumpled in a heap on her floor. Somehow...

In the meanwhile, she would take a stroll around the gardens- one of the few places that brought her solitude. Berwin had gifted her a conservatory of sorts, somewhere to tend to her own garden. She would tend to her flowers, at least until summoned, to work off her agitation.

As she walked out to her conservatory, she noticed her son sitting, at the trees he commonly hacked at in boredom. She would look over at him just long enough for him to notice, the expression on her face signaling for him to follow. She needed to speak with him in private.

Mention: Life. Life. , interaction L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel

Klarion looked up at his mother and slowly got to his feet. He made a great show of this, stretching and yawning before finally sauntering over to the firey haired woman. “Good morning, dearest mother.” The bastard grinned. He had learnt not to be sarcastic or snarky at certain times in the presence of the woman. However sometimes, his arrogance got the better of him, “Why do you wish for me to trouble you so?” He quipped, walking along beside her, cigarette in his teeth.

||interactions: reinadeespadas reinadeespadas ||​

"Take that disgusting thing out of your mouth, Klarion," she said snidely. Her mood hadn't eased from the night prior and she hated cigarettes. And, besides, she didn't want cigarettes in her little slice of paradise. She continued on then in silence, her son at her side, until she came to the glass and stone enclosure.

She entered then, the humidity evident in the air, although it was substantially cooler than outside. She grabbed a pair of gloves and some small pruning sheets, handing another pair to her son. When the door was closed behind them, she set to work pruning the Lady's Gloves, ensuring the stalks didn't grow too tall.

"You need to tread careful in the Castle, Klarion," she began, "I need you to make sure you're safe." Her tone was evident- she was concerned.

(Interaction L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel )

Phyllis was lazily laying on the rail of the balcony, looking at the clouds in the distance and hearing the birds chirp as they fly among the blossoming flowers of the conservatory, she was barefooted but wearing her dressing gown, her long chestnut hair free to flow behind her shoulders while her hand was juggling a bitten apple. Her hands made it clear she wasn't a noblewoman, full of cuts and bruises that she always kept hidden with gloves, at least while at the castle, yet so thin and delicate in shape. She was soon joined by Semiramis, who grabbed the apple in mid-air and kissed her lover's hand before sitting next to her. "Morning..." The Queen said with a smile as bright and warm as the sun, her long blond hair let free to flow almost close to the floor and clad in a bright blue gown.
"Morning..." Phyllis said with a smile just as warm, her eyes full of love before kissing the queen on the lips. "You made quite the mess yesterday..." Phyllis said with a slight grin, casing a sorrowful sigh from Semmy. "I'm on the fucking edge Lisa... I... I don't even know what moves my actions, I'm starting to feel like a puppet of my own madness..." The queen said while looking at the void, a tear falling down from the balcony. "Honey, please don't... We're so close! You... You know we can always run away, right?" Phyllis held Semiramis closer to her. "Me... You... a little house in the countryside, living with the bountiful fruits of the earth..." The Queen whispered as if she was dreaming. "I... I wish I could give you a child... A pretty daughter..." The queen smiled and looked at her lover, still as if she was dreaming. "And call her Berenice? And you'll teach her how to tend to the crops and I'll teach her how to ride a horse..." They both laughed heartily, none of them wanted that dream to end, clutching each other closely as if reality was ready to swallow them both.
"The King is planning a meeting today... I want the flag bearers again in the same room, get your men ready when you see both of them waving them..." Semiramis said while getting serious, Phyllis nodded and kissed her on the cheek. "Aye aye boss... but can me and my sisters drop that ridiculous accent, please?"

Klarion spat out the cigarette and pouted, "As harsh as ever."
He slid the gloves on and grabbed a small pair of clippers. He walked over to the rose bush and began to snip off the dead and dying rose heads, "What makes you say that now? Me and the queen have had no particular problems recently." He threw a glance over his shoulder , "Unless you are suggesting she has it out for me." He wouldn't exactly be surprised if she did. She had despised him since birth and he had returned the hatred. At some point, he had even lit her dress on fire.​

||interactions: reinadeespadas reinadeespadas ||
||mentions: PsychicSoldierAthena PsychicSoldierAthena Life. Life. ||

She stayed silent for a few moments, her mind drifting over the time they had spent here. Her pride and joy- her life and light- the only thing that kept her grounded. She could imagine him as a toddler, eyes wide with fascination as he reached up to an orchid that had grown so tall he couldn't reach, to the first time that he encountered the thorns of the bushes he trimmed. Berwin had given her so much, but all the jewels and gifts had paled in comparison to the young man who set to work with just as much care as she tending to these plants. She remembered the first time he came to her here when his first crush had rejected him because he was a Prince and she nothing but a servant. The world didn't make much sense and to this day, his young mind hadn't endured too much to give him the cynicism that Crystina had.

But, he was pure. She was not.

She looked over to him with a heavy sigh before removing the gloves that covered her hands. The memories of him had dulled her anger and irritation. She reached out, hand cupping his cheek.

"Once the Queen tolerated our presence, mon petit chou," she began, "Though now our lives, and the Kingdom are at risk."

She pulled away then to sit on a white bench surrounded by vines, gesturing for him to sit. And when he did, she grasped his hand and with her voice barely a whisper, she said, "Know that everything I do is to protect you. And only you."

He was old enough to understand politics and the world. Yet, Crystina still saw the infant she rocked back and forth all those sleepless nights. He was her only redemption in this torrid thing called life. And she would do anything to keep him safe.

(Interacting with L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel )

Tenebris rose out of bed as he had always done throughout his life, an exhausted yawn and a stretch out of bed. The room was luxurious, the decor matched with Freland’s culture and foundation. The child replaced his nightly clothes with his traditional royal clothing. Of course, he made sure nothing bad of the sort happened to it, wiping away the crumbs and rubbish of the snacks last night. His royal clothing was his one of his prized possessions, a sign of him being a great noble; but it was one of the things that reminded him that he wouldn’t take the role of King. He shook his head and turned to look at his leather bag by his bedside. In it were a few novels and writing utensils, but most importantly, it contained his journal.

His journal was one of his best kept secrets from anyone of his kingdom. Why wouldn’t it be? The journal was written with topics like other journals would have. Experiences, drawings, notes, how to take over the kingdoms, personal feelings, etc. He took out his quill pen and ink and wrote about his plans to rule the kingdoms.

Ah, so it’s been awhile journal. I’ve thought of some ideas to start the plan. I need to influence both those Freland princes, maybe even that little princess, for my sake. I’ve to act as their... friend... If they prove to be very useful, then I’ll keep them up to track with my strategy. IF... I heard there’s going to be a meeting with all the nobles. I’m certain I might not be involved in it as the meeting concerns about negotiations and such. Fools, if only they can hear my input on the matter. Anyway, I’ve got to look around the Freland Castle for any weakness of their royal court. He wrote down every single thought and hid everything away in his bag. He safely put the bag by the bed.

“On with my day,” Tenebris softly spoke, tightening up his collar. He headed out of his guest room and walked down the massive hallways. Sorry dear brother and sister, I don’t plan to hang out with you today.

|Mentions: erised erised L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel deianeira deianeira DewOfTheMountains DewOfTheMountains

Klarion sighed and, without any hesitation, lay his head in her lap.
He used to do this when he was a child. He did it when he was stressed or tired. Right now it was the latter. He'd grown out of it long ago but he didn't exactly care right now. His dark hair fell over his eyes but he made no effort to move it.
"I know." He mumbled. His voice was different. It wasn't his usual low, sing song taunt. It was weaker, breaking at times. "I just don't know how long I keep up this facade that I don't care." He sniffed . Whether he was crying or not was hard to tell. "I don't care that they call me bastard. I don't care when they whisper behind my back. I don't care I'm a Bastard prince." His anger was rising. He looked up at her, once bright emerald eyes dull and misty. "It's all a lie." He pulled the gloves off with his teeth.

||interactions: reinadeespadas reinadeespadas ||​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back