Closed

Congratulations and more power to you. I hope you're welcomed by everyone here. I am, of course, a straight white Christian guy, but you know, hope you find yourself.

My sister and best friend freed me
Hey Jerk, if you're reading this right now: Yes, you helped a me a lot in this process.

So i have this unbelievably awesome bestie. She's like a sister to me, and she was the first and only person i felt would accept me just the way I am.
She was the first person who i ever dared to tell about my beliefs, and she even turned out to be like me in that topic!
I was broken when i had met her for the first time. I had just been left by my boyfriend for 'another' girl, and I put it completely on myself. On my differentness.
We had and still have such a great time together, and it really helped me get over my dear and grief.
I started to trust again.
It's not like I wouldn't trust anyone out there, I do, but not with the core of who and what i am.
But she is such an open-minded person, so accepting and supportive, that I felt like there might be hope to be accepted for who i actually am.

Coming out
Well, till now, I came out to my sis, who was awesome as always and instantly called me her brother instead of her sister and just accepted me like the bestie she is.
Love you dude!

I'm crying ;-;
I never knew I had such a big impact on your life...
You have no idea how important you are to me, bro. I love you, so freaking much and I would be dead now if it weren't for you.
(to everybody: This amazing person saved me from committing suicide, while we were thousands of miles apart from each other...)
When I'm with you (or well, when I write with you xD) I can be who I am: the weird, hyper-active fandom-nerdish, insecure crazy girl. And it's okay. You accept me for who I am.
You got me through some really tough times, and you still do, and I have no idea how I would ever be able to thank you for that.
You helped me with my first asshole-ex, you supported my decision with the second one - and most importantly, you didn't judge me when I halfway came out to you as being bi/pan.

Brother, I love you.
You are the best friend I've ever had, and I support your every decision.
I accept you for who you are because that's the person I love!
The quirky, caring, crazy fandom-boy.
Bitch, I love you. That's all I can say.

And yes, I'm still crying.

Sick
Okay, Till Now I always thought the worst Parts of being sick are the fever and the headaches, maybe the sore throat and stuffed nose.
Well I was wrong.
I got the flu of the century, and i can barely breathe. Needless to say I can't wear a binder right now.
Urgh.
It's also fucking hot here atm, and since I gotta go to work tomorrow, i gotta go to a doc today and get a medical certification. Man I can't go to work tomorrow, coughing and sneezing at the customers!
And what do we get when
No binder + ditched all those bras + only have men's shirts?
Exactly.
Boobs going all MUHAHAHA EVERYONE WILL NOTICE US PERKY LITTLE BEASTS!!
Yep.
Guess I'll just go all Elizabeth Swan then.
Screw breathing :puff:
Also, I'm looking for some cool phone case designs or quotes I could add to one.
If anyone has an idea- intoooo the comments! :cheshiregrin:

boy I have the best phone case designs / quotes ever xD

As cool as that is-
It sucks when your voice is female while your appearance is male, man!
And it's still a long way to T.
Sigh.
It's just horrible when you totally pass appearance-wise, but your voice keeps giving you away.
TRUUUEE.
I'm gonna have to try that training trick.

Good luck to you! and thank you for the well wishes :closed eyes open smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back