[CLOSED][VtM]Remembrance

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
[class=stoneWrapper] width: 80%; height: auto; border: 3px solid #6e0607; background: #151718; margin: auto; [/class] [class=stoneText] color: #b42026; text-align: center; padding: 5px; width: 90%; margin: auto; font-size: 20px; [/class] [class=stoneHeader] font-size: 45px; margin-bottom: 5px; [/class] [div class=stoneWrapper]
vampire-the-masquerade-4.png
[div class=stoneText]
[div class=stoneHeader]Cold... you feel cold...
Your limbs stiff and heavy, mind sluggish as if your brain had been replaced with sand. With nothing more than force of will, you struggle to open your eyes, greeted with a blurred view of a dilapidated concrete roof. After lying there, trying to work your mind into a somewhat functional state, you slowly shift, heaving yourself into a sitting position. It takes more effort that you ever imagined. Sleep... oh it would feel so good right about now.

Shaking the temptation out of your mind you slowly stand. Getting a better view of your surroundings tells you that you aren't alone. There are others lying in crumpled heaps upon the floor, most likely just as you were. How did you get here - an abandoned building - of all places? And why do you feel so awful, ugh...

The others around you begin to stir. Maybe they have some answers. Hope begins to pool inside your chest when you begin to notice an odd absence of breath being drawn into your lungs.

Quickly you take a nervous breath, quelling whatever it was in the back of your mind telling you it was wholly unnecessary. You aren't about to go jumping to conclusions.

Not yet, anyway.

[div class=stoneHeader]New Thread, What Dis?[/div]Title: Remembrance
Game: Vampire: The Masquerade
Player Count: 4-5
Description: A Mysterious Vampire game about discovery! What it means to be a vampire, how to function as one, where your place in society is, and so on. This game is going to primarily focus on the characters and the decisions they make. YOU will be developing the plot around yourselves depending upon how you interact with the world. NOT me. The setting is modern-day, New York.
Character Creation: Take this book and the file I uploaded here to work on character creation, which starts on page 102. Don't read into the lore too much, please! I want things to be unknown for the most part.

While there are a lot of different clans, here is the list you can choose from:
Brujah: Celerity (Speed), Potence (Strength), Presence (Charismatic power)
Gangrel: Animalism (animal control), Fortitude (armor), Protean (turning into animals)
Malkavian: Auspex (Aura sight and other mystical powers), Dementation (make others crazy), and Obfuscate (hiding yourself from others)
Nosferatu: Animalism, Obfuscate, and Potence (NOT RECOMMENDED)
Toreador: Auspex, Celerity, Presence
Tremere: Auspex, Dominate (controlling others), and Thaumaturgy (blood magic)
Ventrue: Dominate, Fortitude, Presence

Generation has to be between 11 and 13, they don't have a haven, and their sire is unknown.

To keep things tame this early, no stats should be above 3 dots and the characters should have no supernatural experience prior to this game.
Game Style: STORY HEAVY, but character driven. Unlike in D&D, WoD has a social system so its much more likely to be rolling for everything else BUT combat. If you want hack n' slash, this isn't for you.
Other: Post about your interest below. Use ?rank edgyvamp in the discord server to get access to the game's category. I'll be around for questions! :D
[/div][/div][/div]

Attachments

• Hybrid Sheet.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Dibs.

I think this character sheet is done

Attachments

• Mikael Ramport.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I'd like to throw my name in the hat -- though give priority to others who are in fewer games. Working my way through character creation, but it'd likely be a little bit till I could fully finish putting together a sheet. (Thinking a Tremere)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread