• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [CLOSED] Under One Roof (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

DVationz

Sleepless Gamer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to the "Under One Roof" OOC. Feel free to discuss things here as well as ask any questions. Casual banter is also welcome!

tumblr_ozou95cRQN1rlpxuno1_400.jpg
1550113114633-png.540533
Name: Kira Tanaka
Nickname(s): Kiki, KT
Description:
> Height - 5' 8"
> Weight - 136 lbs
Room: Sepia Share House; Room #7
Sexuality: Homosexual
Personality: (Either list 3 positive, 2 neutral, and 2 negative traits minimum, or provide a detailed paragraph)
> Pros - Level-headed, Independence, Perceptive, Honest
> Cons - Realistic, Evasive, Insecure
> Neutral - High-spirited, Undemanding, Ambitious
Brief History: Kira's the only daughter of a successful businesswoman and her stay at home dad. Her parents were naturally supportive of whatever Kira wanted to do, unlike the stereotypes were a rich kid would be pushed to fill some expectations. All her parents cared about in her future was that she had a good education, got a job, and was able to live a comfortable life after she left the house. Her schooling up until the time to go onto a higher education was quite boring; nothing exciting ever happened in the rural countryside where she lived. When she chose to go to university in one of the big cities, her parent's supported her, and even helped her get settled in with a job, and find her housing. That's how she came upon Sepia Share House. Of course, living with guys was going to be a bit weird, but at least it was close to the university... This is going to be one hell of a living arrangement, isn't it?
Notable Relationship(s): PM me if interested!
Miscellaneous Information:
>
Has a pet shiba inu named Tofu. She will kill for him.
> Her room is messy; she has rough drafts of her novels scattered all over the place.
Accepted. Should be an interesting first addition :3

Yup. But seriously, don't mess with Tofu.

Marco Gallagher
pdhTxKR14ujjeNd52zHjoE-77G2fUxI0OQbueWuPDeBU83rv3AvSruKjt6sK6f8iPo-rTTKspABedAnWWAs4kYnknHd6usSBwjze0j1Iw3s_2OmoqUE3z5f6bPwyoE3ZXyr6gsHW

“A wise man once said 'fuck this shit'...He lived happily ever after.”

[import]9010974[/import] [class=values] --tabStyle: row wrap; --contentStyle: column nowrap; --tab-txt-align: center; --tab-txt-color: White; --bg-color: #2969B0; --fontFamily: 'Trebuchet'; --fontSize: 20px; --tab-hover-color: white; --tab-hover-bg: #2980b9; --tab-select-color: white; --tab-select-bg: #2980b9; [/class] [div class="tabContainer values"] [div class=tabHolder] [div class="tab selected"][div class=tabID]1Tab[/div]Basic Info[/div] [div class=tab][div class=tabID]2Tab[/div]Personality[/div] [div class=tab][div class=tabID]3Tab[/div]Backstory[/div] [div class=tab][div class=tabID]4Tab[/div]Other Facts[/div] [/div]
[div class=tabContentHolder]
[div class="tabContent 1"]
Name: Marco Gallagher
Nickname(s): Marco Polo / Marc
Room: Sepia Share House; Room #4
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 152.3 lbs
Sexuality: Bicurious
Hair: Russet Brown
Eyes: Brown
Birthday: 17th June (Gemini)
Appearance: Standing at about 5’9’’, Marco is pretty much your average… Normal… He’s average. Very average. He may not be a model, but he sure as hell hopes he’s not the bottom of the ladder in looks either. Brown hair, brown eyes, ever so slightly tanned skin, he’s got it all - if all is the most average. In all honesty, he’s fine with his looks, and he shows that sense of fuck it with his trucker cap and worn out jacket. His wardrobe may not be designer but it’s durable and warm so… Eh.
[/div]
[div class="tabContent 2"]
Have you ever had to wake up at 4am on a Monday? Imagine that bottled up into one person. Yup, that’s Marco for ya. A grumpy, sarcastic loner who used to live with his parents before some drama went down. Marco used to live a very average life, playing video games and questioning humanity’s purpose. However, Marco can also be a pleasant person to be around, being witty, humorously ballsy, and pretty laid back at times. He’s pretty much the epitome of what goes goes, fight me on it and it’s always a fun party trick. If he were invited to parties. Generally, he’s quite relatable as a young adult - responsibilities suck, people are cool but deep down like they mostly suck, and parents are no fun until you have no idea how to do your taxes and call them freaking out because what are income taxes. He’s also a bit of a nomadic type, not quite sure where he fits in, or if he’ll ever have a place to fit in. But, he’ll sure as hell be grateful to those who let him pass out on their couch for a week.

Marco also has a keen interest in writing and drawing, in which he'll spend hours working on whatever personal project he's on until he's finished with it. Due to him being a bit of a protectionist, however, he'll often find himself despising his work the next day, even going as far as to ignore positive complements from others. Due to his great creativity, Marco at times feels like a factory that needs to be constantly creating things: drawings, stories, unfinished stories, you get the picture. It's because of this that Marco is often in his own world, deep within his own mind rather than staying in reality. Because who here likes reality, am I right?
[/div]
[div class="tabContent 3"]
Marco’s life for as long as he could remember was as interesting as an old folks party; not very. From having to deal with bullies from kindergarten all the way up to high school, to making and losing friends due to life circumstances and general fuck-up that still haunt him, Marco had always longed for something to crash into his miserable life to give it some extra spice. He was also born into a divorced family, so while he spent the week with his overbearing mother, his jackass older brother, David, and his control-freak of a step-dad, he would spend the weekend with his old man, who, despite his bad temper and pride, was still an overall good-hearted person. Regardless of this, whether it be birthdays, holidays or school graduations, things have always been… Normal…

However, things would take a dramatic turn after an incident with his original friend group, which would act as the final nail in the coffin for Marco. Realizing that he had nothing going for him, and that he would never have the freedom to do what he wanted if he continued to stay beneath his mom's roof, Marco packed his belongings, took some cash with him, and drove off into the sunset. Although he'd told his father about his plans on moving out, Marco never bothered to tell his mother step-dad, and older bro. Marco wanted to forget about them completely, to be honest. And thus, caring not were the road takes our grouchy, probably starving young man, Marco would eventually run into the Sepia Share House, a (you guessed it) share house. Being interested in attending college to get a degree, as well as hoping to earn some money by finding a job, Marco decided to try this out, see where it goes. What could go wrong?
[div class="tabContent 4"]
[To be developed later~]
[/div]
[/div]
[/div][/div]
Accepted. I like the twist on a familiar character. I'm intrigued.

final girl. final girl.
I understand it's still a work in progress, but I just wanted to ask about the weight of your character. 56 lbs for someone at 4'7" seems a little on the low side. Granted I understand due to my own weight issues, but it seems a bit low to be healthy.

Sorry I don’t have my cs up yet! I’ve been super busy with classes this week ^^’ I’ll have it up some time tomorrow

Sorry I don’t have my cs up yet! I’ve been super busy with classes this week ^^’ I’ll have it up some time tomorrow
Don't worry about it. I'm usually pretty busy being at work or sleeping so I understand working with limited times. Besides, we're just starting, I'm not too worried.

View attachment 540760

Name: Emma Lee Bolman
Nickname(s): Em, Lee, Meli.
Description: Emma has Light Brown long hair and eyes. she is 5 foot 4, 121 lbs. She can usually be seen wearing jeans with a tank-top and a jacket, or hoodie.
Room: Sepia Share House; Room #6
Occupation: University Student / English language and literature
Part time job: Emma has a comfortable job that allows her to work from home. She helps researching and writing reports to students, professors, and basically who ever requests. the deliver either by mail, or personally.
Sexuality: Hetrosexual
Personality: Emma is the friendly type, she is a nice person who offers a shoulder to cry on. She is trustworthy, and a secret keeper. As much as she listens to people, she is not comfortable with opening up to other people, she prefers to keep her feelings to herself and to solve her own problem.

However, Emma is sensitive, even though she doesn't get angry very fast, once her gets heart is broken she takes along time before forgiving anyone taking in consideration that that person is likely to do the same mistake again. One can know when Emma is angry with them because she'll walk straight to the person, tell them what caused the problem and if they can't explain themselves, she would stop talking to them.

Emma can be a fun person to hangout with, she loves pulling pranks thought she wont ever be the first to declare a prank war. exploring abandoned and “haunted” places, and she is likely to be found doing stupid and risky stuff. Though she is aware of the amount of stupidity she's usually up to and she never drags people who don’t want to be involved in her mysterious adventures and experiments along. When she is not trying to kill herself with one of her adventures, she likes to go to the gym, hang out with friends, play the guitar, play video games, and do what normal people usually do.

Almost everything makes Emma happy, and the list of the things that make her angry is very limited.But one thing you should know about Emma is that you do no want to mess with Bailey because Emma is süper protective over him.

Brief History: Emma had a great childhood. She was an only child to two writers who made her feel loved and cared for. She grew up inheriting the love for books, and cooking from her mother who used to read her bedtime stories, and allow her to help in the kitchen. and her love for music and sports from her father who taught her how to do flip tricks, how to play baseball and how to play the guitar. Emma used to help her parents with research as well which made her job at the university easy and fun.

Emma moved to the city last year because she was accepted in the English language and literature department at the university. last year, she lived in the dorm on her own and away from her parents for the first time, she got a beagle for her birthday and since dogs aren't allowed kept him a secret in her dorm until she was caught and asked to empty the room last month. She searched for a new home where dogs can actually be allowed and found the Sepia Share House.

Hobbies : Swimming, Reading, Playing the guitar, Flips and Parkour activities … “other hobbies will be revealed in the rp XD”
Pets:
One year old beagle named Bailey

View attachment 540948
Accepted! Welcome to the Share House :3

xserendipitously xserendipitously final girl. final girl. BlackOrchid02 BlackOrchid02
If you guys could get your character sheets up by Tuesday that would be greatly appreciated. If you're busy irl or don't have the time to do please do let me know so I can give you more time or search for new players.
Mooniee Mooniee
I understand you told me you've got school stuff so please try to get your cs up soon.

3595_3Ww1FyGG.png
Name:Mai Thacker
Nickname(s): N/A
Room: Sepia Share House Room #5
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality:
Positive:
- Supportive of other peoples ideas
- Creative
-Great listener

Negative:
- Hard on herself
- Indecisive
- Easily persuaded

Neutral:
- Clean/Neat
- Night owl

Brief History:
Mai grew up in a fairly average but strict household. Her mother was a surgeon while her father was a pharmacy technician. There was always the expectation for her to go to medical school, and her parents didn’t make this a secret. Pushing her to study for STEM classes while discouraging taking “useless” art classes. But, she was allowed to pick up an instrument after countless hours of begging. Mai instantly fell in love with the violin, practicing for hours a day.

When it came time to choose a college, Mai and her parents agreed on the same school. However, her choice of major was a source of conflict. Mai wanted to major in music, but her parents refused. After days of screaming matches and many tears, Mai decided she needed to follow her passion. Choosing a place to get away from home while still being able to attend college, she ended up at Sepia Share House.

Notable Relationship(s): N/A
Hobbies: Painting, violin, baking
She frequently dyes her hair bright colors
Accepted! I'm glad to see all the characters having such different and unique backgrounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back