• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

(CLOSED) Thief x Prince rp (with Narumi)

Madison nodded. "Yeah, I'll be in the market by regularly" She tells him with a nod and then begins to walk away, turning to him one last time, "Goodbye, you're majesty" She says to him, curtsying and then wandering off.

Madison returned to the market on the following day, just before stepping outside into the light and beautiful morning air, shutting the door behind her. She browsed around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Madison looks up and see's him. She smiles weakly and blushed shyly, she was quite happy to see him there because he made her feel happy, considering he was her only friend in the entire village.

Madison shook her head. "You didn't keep me long for any time at all, I only just arrived" She tells him, truthfully and then her blush begins to disappear, only a weak smile was being held on her face as she looks at him.

Madison shrugged lightly. "I'm not sure" She says, softly and looks down. She could feel herself getting nervous, and her hands were shaking. She was blushing too, with butterflies. Perhaps she was in love? She shook her head, surely that wasn't right,

He looks to her, seeing she was blushing and felt himself blush. He felt something flutter in his stomach and feel his heart skipping a beat. Was he in love? He was unsure but he let that thought go to the back of his mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back