• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

「CLOSED」sunkissed's graphic design candy shop ☆

Physiicz

Logo

A capital F and M in a really cool font. I want both to be black but with a white outline. Thanks :)

@Sunkissed can you make me a beautiful space wallpaper with and astronaut with a quote in it for phone and computer 

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I request a wallpaper for an IPhone 5s? 

If yes, can I get a wallpaper that is in space, with a animated unicorn puking a rainbow? On the side, can it say "<3"

@Sunkissed ^

R E Q U E S T   F O R   @Physiicz

here you go, if you want me to change anything just let me know :)

enjoy 

Ok8ue8a.png

R E Q U E S T    F O R   @MrNeko

here you go, tell me if you would like anything to be changed. i just made them both since there wasn't really a point in keeping you waiting. :)

enjoy 

7vrq1J3.png

Vj3YWvC.png

; jiminiepabo01

; what are you requesting? (if it is something like a wallpaper or lockscreen, specify what device you have.); LG G3 vigor, I would like to request a phone wallpaper :3

; what pictures would you like to be used/any colours, themes, or text (please put this all in an accordion so it is not messy!); I would like a cutesy Chan Yeol from EXO, (Any picture is fine with me tbh) with a blue background(Kinda like the background for the Mina one you made but not pink), can you put a quote on there too? If so, can it be, "No Matter How Hard It Is, I will Always Smile Like an idiot"

When I requests some for my friends can I put it under mine name since they don't have accounts ? They want wallpapers.

Hi!~ Can I request something? (Can it be for my macbook pro?) I need a logo pic for my youtube channel~ "^w^ (And since I'm not good with photoshop) Could you please do the letters THP similar to the pokemon lettering style and possibly a pikachu of some sorts near it? (Even my avatar on here, or wall background on my profile would be fine!~ :3) Please say if you need more- I tend to be…. Rather 'awkward' when requesting things like this!~ "^w^ :3 :D X3 xD  @Sunkissed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back