• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [CLOSED] I need a some-what advanced role-player to satisfy my particularly witchy cravings.

thinking

sad
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I know I have a few role-plays pending, yet, whilst my muse is sky-high, I am craving some particular original and fandom story lines and pairings. If you are interested, please use PM to directly contact me, as I will not be responding to anything on this thread. (just thought I'd let you know now instead of at the bottom when you're probably bored).

I can't be bothered to go through rules. But, whilst my muse is high, I want to find somebody with reciprocal role-playing styles as myself.
I am particularly craving a dark Witch x (...) role-play/pairing. I would prefer to come up with plot ideas in PM as I am too lazy to bother typing and coding all the plot ideas I have in mind. (Plus, I already did that and the page refreshed and it never saved).

I am down with FxF or MxF. I do not want to role-play a MxM situation as I do not want to present it inaccurately.
I don't strictly play female characters and I wouldn't mind playing a male role.
I'm a sucker for all themes dark. I do not have any limits except anything graphically sexual.

I am looking for somebody who will role-play long term and not ditch the role-play when it just begins to get exciting.
The fandom(s) I am craving are:
Harry Potter Universe.
American Horror Story: Coven.
Game of Thrones setting.

Originals that I am craving:
Anything to do with modern witches, end of.

Pretty vague for somebody looking for a semi-advanced/advanced role-player, but honestly I more open to discuss things in PMs.

Thank you for taking interest.

Hello! For some reason I can't message you, but I would be interested in doing a witch rp with you if you'd like! Message me for a sample post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back