• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [CLOSED] Guilty Crown: Apocalypse

Lt. Col Mikage Unohana

"Easy enough. Lets go girl"

Mikage tugged the handcuff once more as he began to stroll towards his new acquisition, the Endlave seemingly traded into his possession by Funeral Parlours sypposed leader.

He didnt trust this one bit and would be sure to store it somewhere it wouldnt become a liability; granted the thing didnt self destruct on the way back.

He sighed at the thought, this detour had taken far longer and become far more bothersome than he had originally intended the only remaining incentive being the girl with the interesting void whom he now hurried into the Endlaves cockpit.

He took one final look behind him at the retreating backs of Funeral Parlour, a small grin playing on his lips as the cockpit hissed to a close, the Endlave turn8ng and heading in the opposite direction.

@Gexln @Mezzaluna

(Poo post brain dead sori guiz xo)

ZNuQPEq.png

Haruka sat back and watched the.exchange with a raised brow; the soldier was certainly backed into a corner by all appearances, so why did Mason hand over both his own Endlave
and the Singers Sword?

It certainly didnt seem to make sense no matter which way she tried to look at it.

"Well theres our cue"

Turning her attention back to Kiera, Haruka steered Bon-Bon around, dropping down behind the building they had just stood atop of and wove their way between the buildings to avoid any unwanted attention as the Stealth drive disengaged making them visible once more.

"Who that was is a long story better told with a cold drink"

Haruka replied matter of factly, the look on her face expressing that she'd say no more on the matter at this point still wearing the same childish grin as always.

Within minutes, the two of them had caught up to the slowly travelling duo of Mason and Alastor and Haruka pulled Bon-

Bon in next to Alastor.

"Well howdy down there, we thought you had died!"

sHuMgcO.png

Still feeling disorientated, Yuna stumbled and almost fell forward as the soldier placed his hand on her back.

"Jeez you dont have to shove"

She still didnt understand quite what had happened, it was obvious sometime had passed since she'd apparently fainted though she didnt recall feeling ill at all.

The whole situation was both puzzling, and infuriating for her.

This wasnt her first time getting arrested, she'd had quite a few dealings with the soldiers of the GHQ regarding her explorations but this time felt different.

Sighing, she resigned herself to her fate for the moment and climbed obediantly into the Endlave when ordered and settled in as the machine shuddered to life and began to head back to where ever it was they were going.

@Seireitei @Gexln

Last edited by a moderator:

8idMFyC.png

Walking alongside Mason, Alastor was somewhat surprised when a familiar looking endlave turned up just next to them. He was even more surprised, slightly offended even, when she commented on his supposedly predicted death. "Hmph, I had the situation under control" he replied, ignoring the constant shouting of "ALASTOR" coming from the endlave. His sister was the most important person to him, but gods damn him if he was going to react to a child screaming out in such a way. He waited a moment for a response from Mason, calling him out, but was shocked to hear no such thing. Not willing to push for anything, the void genome-wielder simply walked back to the headquarters.

I9FKOkc.png

A couple of hours after having walked back, Mason was standing in front of a fairly large group of people from Funeral Parlour. Most of the members were there, as he had requested via a resounding message that had echoed through the headquarters only moments before the meeting. He took a deep breath as he stepped forward; public speaking had never been something he was comfortable with, but he didn't need to be confident with it, only appear confident.

"As some of you may or may not know, myself, Daisuke, and Megumi went on a retrieval mission earlier. I'm not going to beat around the bush here, the mission was a failure. We were told there was a weapon being developed by our enemies that could harness the power of the apocalypse virus itself. In development, not completed. This information was inaccurate. Not only was the weapon developed, but the prototype for such a weapon was aimed squarely in the direction we had come from. They knew we were coming" Mason stated, giving a moment for the information to sink in. It was obvious what he was hinting at, did he have to spell it out for them? "There's a traitor in our midst" he said, only to be met with silence for the most part.

"A full blast from the weapon we were put against has the power to advance from stage 1 to stage 5 of the virus in about an hour. It pulses, sending waves of Apocalypse Virus energy out, and each one increases the crystallisation speed. Daisuke and Megumi were both stage 3 before we left, but neither one made it back. I'm sorry. They gave their lives so that I would make it out, and I intend on making the most of their sacrifices. I will find this traitor, and I promise you I will make them suffer. Once that is taken care of, we will launch an assault on the government and destroy this weapon before Japan itself suffers. That is all" Mason stated, before turning and stepping out of the room. As he did so, if anyone were paying attention, they may have seen the slightest glimmer of reflected light coming from the few crystals that were now barely poking out of Mason's neck. What was more obvious than that, and surprising even, was Mason's visible look of sorrow. Given the boy rarely showed emotion when he could help it, it must have been an incredibly powerful amount of pain for him to bear.

Haruka "Haru" Tsukimori

Her brunette hair curled around one slender finger as she leant against the railing, twirling the lock of hair around and around as she watched the young leader of Funeral Parlour take the stage from where she sat up in the beams of the ceiling.

He'd summoned them all here for reasons she figured she'd find out once his speech started but it was bound to have something to do with wherever he'd been for however long it had been since she'd last seen him.

Whatever it was must be important, he seemed a little more nervous today than usual.

"Oh, thats not good at all is it"

With one swift movement, she'd removed a small spyglass from within her glove and positioning it against her right eye, adjusted the sight until she had a clear view of Masons upper body catching the faint glimmer of reflected light from a crystal that protruded from a space mostly hudden by the collar of his shirt.

"Oh thats not good at all"

@Gexln

Users who are viewing this thread

Back