• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Closed for now ^-^

giphy.gif

Welcome!

• Hello and welcome to my humble search thread. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday break so far!

↳ I'm DeerPrince, or if you'd like, you may call me Lulu.

↳ I am currently a high school senior juggling multiple AP courses, sports and music, so as you can imagine, I don't really have too much time to roleplay. However, I do try my best to respond once every week, and if I'm gone for longer, I will try and let you know before hand. Roleplaying is a big hobby of mine, and something I try my best to keep up with. After this winter, my schedule will clear up a bit because my sport's season ends ^-^. We do not speak of AP tests and finals... If you like frequent responses, this is your time to run far far away.

↳ I consider myself a semi to advance lit roleplayer with average responses ranging from 500 words to 1500, but I can and will go above that if I'm really feeling it.

↳ I am a very talkative human being, so having a nice conversation through PMs or Discord keep me motivated to respond ^-^ Don't let anyone know, but I tend to have a little hierarchy of responses. The better I know you, the more likely I respond.....

↳ I have no triggers! If you can find a trigger of mine, kudos to you c: However, if you have any, please let me know. For me personally, the darker the roleplay the better. I adore dark themes, angst, gore, and inner turmoil. I'm not one to shy away from sensitive topics, but if this is not your cup of tea, then we do not need to incorporate these themes in.

↳ As for face claims, I have no preference with either anime/art or real life.

↳ Genres I enjoy are historical, slice of life, post apocalyptic, and sometimes dystopian if we have a really good plot.

↳ I do not use canon characters and rarely do fandom roleplays unless we are borrowing the world and building our own plot and crap from there.

↳ I also only do mxf, so sorry ^^; I'm not really good with any other pairing.

Last edited:
Friendly bump! ^-^

I'm very interested :). I'd love to talk and brainstorm more on the first plot you have, and like you, I also enjoy history--especially when it centers around royal court and kingdoms such as the Tudors or the Romanovs. I would love to create a plot around these kinds of settings and eras with you!

As for literacy, I think I'm around the same level as you are---probably a bit less. If I'm really into it, I go all the way. I could do the PM or you could--which ever one you'd like if you're interested.

Hiya~ I'd be interested in rping with you~ I know you said you prefer mxf, but as for the character do you rp male or female characters? Or either?

I'm able to play either gender ^-^

T^T sorry I'm an idiot and had't even noticed the other tabs regarding more information about gender flexibility and plots and such haha. I read through the rest now though, and of course am still very interested! I'll pm you so we can discuss more :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back