• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [CLOSED FOR NOW] Vampires, Vikings and Villainous Plots

idalie

ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʙᴀʙʏʟᴏɴ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya! I'm a casual-literate roleplayer based in the UK with some 1x1 openings goin' down. I'm a huge fan of Medieval Fantasy (and a huge sucker for Romance), so if that's not your cup of tea geddouttahere nerd. Generally, I'd call myself a pretty bubbly (very excitable), social person. I love talking about plots and thinking up things together for characters so please don't hesitate to ask!! Usually, I post at least once per week, although some quick paced roleplays might throw me off a little so I'd prefer a chill partner who doesn't take it to heart too much c:

I'm often in for MxF pairings with me being the male but I don't mind playing the female if it works with the plot! I really would prefer someone who can manage 2-3 paragraphs per post to keep it interesting ^^

Oh! And I love playing villainous characters! Anything said by them is said by THEM. I'm not an asshole I swear ?

!!!Plots!!!

Vampire x Human [Fantasy Medieval/Modern]
1)
Set in a dark, whimsical world of shining knights in armour and prestigious Kings. A young woman finds herself in the clutches of a dangerous creature of the night. Whether or not it be through an arranged marriage or the infatuation from first meetings, the two come together in an explosive, dysfunctional relationship -- whirlwinded by eventual passions and tempests of emotion as they both attempt to change one another. He, wishes to make her see the beauty in the darkness. She, tries to turn him to the light once more ... or die trying to escape his broken, obsessive nature.

2) Set in modern day, an age-old, irritable Vampire manages to befriend the bubbly human woman who lives next door (or rather, has had the relationship pushed upon him). Featuring around her dark past and his adjustment to a century he can't understand, they bond in an unlikely manner of being outcast, misunderstood, and harbouring more secrets than they can count. Throughout the plot, perhaps she may become more than human and join him in the realm of night -- or will their future be doomed by her way of ageing? Darkly comedic with burying strangers in the moonlight and finding an elegant Dracula up a tree trying to search for his cat in the middle of the night.

Spymaster x Queen [Fantasy Medieval]
1)
Can you trust him? The man pulling all the strings, changing outcomes at a whim. The one who hears and sees everything, but is rarely spoken to. Sworn to secrecy, loyalty, and forever hidden away in his office at all hours of the day. The King neglects his Queen, an arranged marriage turned sour and in the middle of the night, both Spymaster and Queen can't seem to sleep. The garden becomes their place of solace, and perhaps even, the place of a dangerous affair with lives in the balance. After all, passion makes the most intelligent few blind.

Woodsman x Nymph [Fantasy Medieval]
1)
He's been alone for what seems like a lifetime, preferring the reclusive nature of being an unnamed labourer. Work, eat, laugh, drink, sleep. Nothing more, nothing less -- a man with a military past and burns on his arms. In his solitude, he encounters a wounded Nymph (of any sort) and manages to gain the wild woman's trust before aiding her. Throughout their challenges and tribulations, it soon becomes apparent, he cares for her far more than he should a spirit of the forest.

Viking x Saxon [Medieval]
1)
What do you do, when Vikings raid your town and carry you off? Throw yourself into the sea in a shoddy attempt at suicide, or attempt to live in a society of pagan "savages"? May you fall in love with the murdering warrior who claimed you, put a dagger through him, or become the ladder-climbing Saxon-made wife who desires to see her husband become the Jarl?

King x Princess [Fantasy Medieval]
1)
Arranged marriages are never easy. Not at all. Especially when your parents practically sell you off to a notorious warlord who 'lost' his previous wife during a hunting trip before she turned up strung from a tree in an apparent 'suicide' and continually threatens your Kingdom with invasion. The last person you'd want to meet -- and not the sort you'd want to dwell with longterm. Soon enough, however, perhaps there is a fondness which emerges from his hot-headed behaviour or the way his humour is nothing but snipes and sarcastic remarks or bad puns about disembodied limbs. He might not be Prince Charming, thanks to his unstable, disastrous and far too stubborn attitude, but he's certainly a character one has to get used to. From fear to fun, disgust to desire, stranger things have happened.

PM me or say hello below!!

Helloooo, I'd love to RP with you! But your plots are all so good - I'm only halfway through reading them and I already can't decide XD

Helloooo, I'd love to RP with you! But your plots are all so good - I'm only halfway through reading them and I already can't decide XD
Aw thanks!! Lemme throw you a PM and we can discuss stuff and thangs! *^*

I really like how well-thought out your plots are! I'm interested in your last plot, about a warlord king and a princess.

I do have one question, though; do you mind playing multiple characters? Not necessarily all the time, but I find it somewhat boring when there are only nameless NPCs to interact with. They don't need to be the main focus of the story line at all, but I always find it nice to have another fleshed out character or two to have around. I understand if that can be cumbersome so just let me know!

I really like how well-thought out your plots are! I'm interested in your last plot, about a warlord king and a princess.

I do have one question, though; do you mind playing multiple characters? Not necessarily all the time, but I find it somewhat boring when there are only nameless NPCs to interact with. They don't need to be the main focus of the story line at all, but I always find it nice to have another fleshed out character or two to have around. I understand if that can be cumbersome so just let me know!
Aw thanks!! And sure, I got an opening for that!

As for multiple characters, I'm chill playing a few side characters if it helps make the roleplay more enjoyable in general, no problem! Not cumbersome at all C:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back