• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Closed ;7;

monochromegalaxy

Lord of the Fries
CLOSED - I've got way more partners than anticipated, which is pretty cool but it'll be hard to manage if it the number grows. Thanks for taking a look anyway.

Hello all! Mono here. I am finding a (hopefully) long-term partner. Why? To travel to distant lands and fight monstrous beasts and explore each other's character background--

Long story short, I love long stories and watching characters develop as they traverse whatever world they're in (whether it be ours or something made-up). I'm also fine with stories that take place in one location or simple slice of life stories with some drama. Gotta love me some drama.
  1. There are times where I'll be busy. Expect at least one reply a day (I'll try to make it as long as I can.) but there are instances where I can reply a few times a day.
  2. I write in 3rd person and in a couple of paragraphs (depending on what I can work with) and I'd like to have a partner who can articulate a paragraph or more at least. Y'know, tonnes of badass description and cool dialogue? It's cool though I won't get mad. As long as there aren't any one liners or text stuff (u, ur, lol) but it depends on the setting.
  3. PLOT WITH MEH PLEZ!
  4. If you wish to add romance, I'm only able to write MxF (me maining a F). I'm not opposed to doubling though! Playing multiple characters are fun.
  5. I have a few rough plots in mind. One is a fantasy adventure, and the others are supernatural mystery or action. I'm open to more ideas though! Plotting is fuuuun!
  • Supernatural adventure/action: A vampire and a werewolf working together? Impossible! Unless you're the infamous bounty hunter duo, (vampire name) and (werewolf name). The two take the crazier supernaturals down with style, donning fabulous coats and wielding a custom-made silver pistol! Awesome, right!? It was until they take down a target that's heavily involved with a dangerous individual/individuals...
  • Supernatural mystery: A small seaside town with a prestigious international academy. Adorned with attractive scholarships and programs, the small town of Pineview is full of life. But a dark history and secrets amongst both staff and students lurk behind a bright facade. Your character possesses a gift; one that allows them to see a brief history of an object or person just by touch.
  • Fantasy adventure: To be recognised by the gods is a dream among many. Proof a god recognised you? You will be immortalised in the night sky, a constellation made to represent you and powers and title given. In the world of Thavania, such titles and god-like abilities hold great power. However, not all use their gift to help the world, but to conquer.
  • Suggest a plot (or pairing if you're up for romance) to me! I'm open to most things.
If you have any limits and triggers, please PLEASE let me know. I enjoy plots with a sprinkle of mature themes so...
I dunno what else to add but do feel free to ask questions or suggest a plot! If you've made it this far, thanks for reading! And if you're interested, PM me (I'm under ten posts at the moment haha).

PS I'm half asleep so excuse any mistakes.

Last edited:
Hello, so I'm pretty new to this website but I do rp with others and do my best to make them long when I can but every
once in a while they get a bit short when I'm busy, I'd love to rp with you if you would be okay with that. :)

Hello, so I'm pretty new to this website but I do rp with others and do my best to make them long when I can but every
once in a while they get a bit short when I'm busy, I'd love to rp with you if you would be okay with that. :)
Sure! Thanks for taking a look. Are there any specific plots up there you're interested in or you've got some suggestions yourself? I'm happy to adapt.

Sure! Thanks for taking a look. Are there any specific plots up there you're interested in or you've got some suggestions yourself? I'm happy to adapt.

I'm really alright with whatever you prefer but the one about the stars has a small place in my heart.

I'm really alright with whatever you prefer but the one about the stars has a small place in my heart.
I can certainly do that one. I'm off somewhere for a bit and I won't be able to reply for a while but I'll give you more details on the world soon so you can build your character ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back