• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Click me, it's useless to resist

Yaruzaru

Feral tendencies, cuddle at your own risk
Of course, my charm spell worked and brought you to this place, but did you even try to resist? Now now, calm down, since you're a prisoner guest here, you may as well continue reading. I'm looking for more people to have ongoing roleplays with. I have a few running but would like some more play-things partners.

I prefer those that are committed to continuing over how descriptive you are, so long as what is posted is enough for me to respond to and you can post fairly often. I'm not the best at descriptions myself, so if you need someone to practice with I welcome you. I'm open to other genres creeping into the fantasy setting especially Scifi and any ideas for the roleplay we can talk about beforehand to see what we agree on.

Not too fussed about the era as long as magic is involved. I'm not incredibly experienced but I'll try to make things interesting, just don't expect novel level posts, I simply want to enjoy some roleplay without feeling like I'm under constant pressure. If you feel the same way, then that's perfect. Anyways, send me a private message ;D if you're interested and we can discuss details, make plans, etcetera.
Even if you escape, you will be scorned by the fact that you wasted time decrypting my concealment spell :cheshiregrin:

Must... Resist... Urge... To... Ask for... Role play...
Must... Draw... Longsword... Kill... Heathens....
(Shoot me a PM if you're wanting to RP doe)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back