• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Cleansing Remissia (Warhammer 40,000)

nebulousinsight

Fan of Details
Talk smack, post memes, get friendly. Make plans. The vox is open.

Dice Rules
Only roll for hard tasks that your character would have trouble with, or if you are in battle / making a shot etc.
1: Critical Failure. Weapon breaks, you take heavy damage, etc.
2-9: Fail. Take some damage, weapon jammed, grenade is dud or flies wide of target.
10-14: Success if within character's abilities, but difficult. Fail if very difficult.
15-20: Success.
20: On a particularly difficult roll, if you get a 20, you may do something badass. Make it count.

Last edited:
eef.png

me when I fudge my roll

Yeah. Wizards of the Coast is a good one, but any die on hand works too. I trust people to be honest with their rolls. I will be.

Err, but without gear /powers/perks to affect dice rolls, whats the point really?

I might break my legendary cap of PLOTARMOR that was made from a saint's breast plate just because I rolled badly...

Also, somebody else has already booked the inquisitor spot yes? :v

Could I be an Arbites Officer?

Or HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest would you mind me being a nullifiers scout?
Amalgamation of astartes scouting and stealth suit tech sounds fuuuunn.

Also nebulousinsight nebulousinsight

Might wanna tag everybody else to the character roster and ooc page that hasn't posted.

Last edited:
nebulousinsight nebulousinsight
What kind of Inquisitor would you prefer to see?
I think that under the current circumstances the Inquisitor would either be from the Ordo Xenos ('Cuz Orks and 'Nids,) or Ordo Hereticus ('Cuz Nullifiers.)

Also, should I bring along Deathwatch/Sororitas along with my numerous acolytes?

Last edited:
We got an Inquisitor, yeah. Birdsie Birdsie is our Xenos Exterminator extraordinaire. Talk with Battle-Sister May Battle-Sister May about bringing her along. Mayhaps we can pair off before starting too far in.

KaldorDraigo KaldorDraigo , I would hope we all consider the weapon / armor being tested when we roll. If it becomes a problem, I'll DM a roll set for the situation as it demands it. Otherwise, be realistic. Plot armor doesn't really exist in 40k. At least not for the everyman.

waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait
are you saying
that your human character
who turned into a space marine
who defected to the tau
can use techno sorcery?
jesus christ.png

waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait
are you saying
that your human character
who turned into a space marine
who defected to the tau
can use techno sorcery?
View attachment 288342

They Have no Psykers, so they had to improvise. Make a few deals with a Necron Cryptek, and a few test subjects, you can get just about anything. Only their Chroniclers know how to do so. (Replacement for techmarine and Librarian)

..... Erm. Heresy? Necrons don't make deals tho... they have no reason to. >_> you're stretching suspension of disbelief alil far there buddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back