am I really cheesy and dumb

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • definitely

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jadewoof

underwater gem
So I've always had this idea for a roleplay where a very rich boy (or girl i don't care) falls in love with one of his maids. I'm already involved in 2 1x1s (you know who you are -squint-) but they have a very slow pace (by that I mean like 2 posts every month) so I'm looking for someone who can do an active roleplay.

• Be active! I'm currently in school (and I sleep a lot) , so I'll be gone from 11 PM-3PM every day (Eastern Time Zone UTC-5). I will post a lot inbetween :3
  • I'd prefer if you were a member, as in no new members. I find that a lot of new members aren't very literate, but feel free to prove me wrong ;)
  • I'm fine with yuri, but I'm just saying I only play girls.
  • If you're interested, just write a beef writing sample (on an topic really) so I can get an idea of who I'm roleplaying with.
  • I may decline your offer, but it's nothing personal! I'm very selective.

Here's a writing sample from me, if it helps you at all.

The rain was like small shards of glass pouring from the sky. It was a terrible pain that sliced me from the inside out, but the numbness of his words made me oblivious. At that point I wasn't even sure if he was speaking, rather just screeching incoherent cursing. I was slowly tuning him out, only able to hear the smashing of rain drops against the pavement. Suddenly, he became still. The harsh words were no longer coming, and a sense of relief swarmed over me. I opened my mouth to speak, but his hands shoved against my chest stopped me in my tracks. I quickly fell to the ground, gliding against the wet streets in shock. He was standing over me, the hands I used to hold now balled in to tight fists. I was appalled to say the least, his sheer rage was unbelievable. I began to tune in to what he was saying, making out the words "whore" and "I gave you everything". I stood to my feet, sweeping debris off of my drenched clothes. I turned on one heel, ignoring his demands to come back. Even though tears were spilling down my face, the rain wiped it all away. I've come to be fond of rain storms since then, umbrellas have been a thing of the past. I'll step outside and allow my clothes to stick to my body, letting the chilled drops spill down my skin and wash away the past.

It's really cheesy and dumb but what can I say, I am also cheesy and dumb. 
come on people this cheesy and dumb girl is desperate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back