• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Classic Fantasy: Gathered Misfits

sure, lol, i needs people. you post on a regular basis, you're in

but imma go to bed soon, so don't expect to have me see your CS until tomorrow if you put one up by then

yee.

So. We haz all these nice people, how are we going to group them together? I have a few ideas, but i want to see what you guys want to do first.

@Alstromeria

Hum... That is a good question. I don't really have any ideas; Roxii is just an assassin who loves adventuring, so if she's not out fulfilling a contract for a contact or herself, she's exploring.

I'm actually writing a reply right now, by the way. All she's doing is going back to her hideout, though, to cash in her pre-paid payment and whatever else.

How bout she recieves a bounty on Halk? He's bound to have made some enemies being promoted so quickly.

Since everyone's talking about meeting up I feel it my responsibility to be the insane paladin of the group and begin to head north on a religious quest.

@Alstromeria

It's possible. How else would you like that to play out, though? 'Cause I don't think it'd be good that she just up and tries to kill him immediately. xD

seems like right now we should start pairing charecters, Halk and Roxii, the dead guy and the centaur, etc

@Cookie the Brave

You should run into a confrence that's trying to negotiate peace between east and west if you head that way, that means you'd be pretty close to Halk's camp, and the town the centaur's in right now

@Cookie the Brave

Awyis. And if he comes across Roxii and they become acquaintances, he can bug the shit outta her. :3 (Because that tends to be a recurring trend.)

@Alstromeria

Yeessss. We're actually getting somewhere. :D

And @Javax , don't worry, if she goes to shoot Halk with her bow his enchantments will deflect it. but maybe she goes to stab him in the back while he's working and she sees what he can really do and changes her mind?

@Alstromeria So basically.. Send the insane highway man into a peaceful meeting between a group of people he was banished by and a group of people he hates because of upbringing reasons? BRILLIANT! Time to get purging

Users who are viewing this thread

Back