• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Clan Against Pack (Vampire/Werewolf)

Tasteless

Boink Bean
Just after Vampires and Werewolves made a truce, the lead race of Vampires, the Vampires that had established the rules and regulations for all the clans.

Yet, due to mortals becoming aware of the vampire race, the lead rave of Vampires are faced with a difficult decision. Allow these mortals to possibly danger their existence, or slaughter them.

Well, they chose the latter.

In doing so, this lead race of Vampires is going against the Werewolves, who have sworn to protect the humans from any threat, and also against the young vampires who have fallen in love with mortals, and werewolves alike.

Mortals, Werewolves, and young vampires, against the strongest mythical government. War will break out, and when it does, blood will spill, lives will be lost, and hearts will be broken.

Last edited by a moderator:
sprouhtt said:
I am interested in this thread but since this is detailed, how detailed do you want it?
I typically make roleplaysure that are a mix of casual/detailed.

I usually ask for at least six sentences per post. No one-liners are never allowed in my roleplayes, ever.

Writers block is acceptable, yet abuse of the excuse is not acceptable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back