Clair O'Reilly as 'Sagittarius , The Archer'

Uasal

The Swiftest Shot In The West

Name: Clair O'Reilly

Zodiac: Sagittarius , Loyal

Race: Irish

Weapon: compound bow and a celestial dagger

Personality: Clair is , well she's Clair. There's no other way of putting it. Heck if you asked the other celestials , Loyal or otherwise , well they'd more than likely tell you the same thing.

Clair is , on the outside , very childish and careless. While the other celestials bicker in the temple Clair would much rather be out messing about. Its not that she doesn't care for there strife , its more or less boring for her. In fact most things bore Clair and that's the result for her careless actions.

Now , your probably asking why Clair is so bored. I mean celestials are essentially gods themselves , surely their meetings can't be that bad right ? Well actually your right , most of the celestial meetings are extremely important and what most would consider touchy. But Clair , Clair's actually bored for a whole different reason. Clair's intellect. Clair is debatably the smartest out of all the celestials and is most defiantly the most strategic thinker.

Clair always strives to be ten steps ahead of both her foes and allies alike. By the time the others call a meeting to hand , Clair has already predicted the entire conversation in hundreds of different ways. knowing what's going to be said before it is said kind of makes a meeting boring.

of course the topic of a celestial meeting is all but a past thought

Likes and Dislikes:

Likes: chess , coffee , archery , reading , mind games ,strategy games , video games , anything remotely entertaining , the human race , every celestial.

Dislikes: anything that may bore her , people who are too serious , failing to predict an action

Biography: Since the death of the princess Clair has spent her time among the humans. I suppose she's really just spent her time enjoying herself by having travelled all around the world , playing games and learning more than she ever could have from the ancient library. I mean I could go into the details but all you really need to know is that clair herself only returned to help with the new princess 'crisis' in the hopes that she could ensure the next would be as entertaining as the last.

Other: Clair is child like and as a result can be prompted into action by subtle means , despite her intellect.  

Powers

Main: 'Sagittarius , The Archer' (this move unleashes Clair's celestial power almost completely at once. This results in an extremely dangerous shot but also drains her of both physical energy and celestial power , limiting the use of her other abilities)

Secondary : sure shot  , Clair can focus on an enemy movements and systematically decide their next move ensuring a hit with her arrow. (Clair must focus entirely on her target to land the hit , this leaves her open to flanks)

Passive/third : Clair has exceptional vision and as a result she can see for miles ( of course her vision can be obscured by buildings and the such)

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks good, though just be aware that we're only using a single power this time around. Honestly though, her power is magic archery, so I don't really mind if she has enchanted vision and accuracy as a part of her power. They'd be more like passive skills though like what you have as you're third.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back