City of the Dead

Name: Kelly Williams

Appearance:
zps_waitressconcept1.jpg

Personality: Determind and quick thinking, Kelly is easily irritated when people underestimate her. She is very loyal to those she considers friends, but she does not trust easily and will always be suspicious until you give her a reason not to be,

Background: Coming from a mother who was in the army and a father who was a firefighter, Kelly grew up dealing with a lot of stress, never knowing if her parents would be home. Even after her mother retired, her dad's job just seemed to get worse. Both her parents were killed shortly after Julie graduated school and she has been alone since.

Weapons/Gear: A fire axe for a weapon, a pack filled with a few cans of food and some water, and a survival knife

Training: Some hand to hand fighting, no firearms etc

Buttercup

Last edited by a moderator:
@\[url\=&\#039;http\://www\.rpnation\.com/members/metronome\.962/&\#039;\]Metronome\[/url\] and @\[url\=&\#039;http\://www\.rpnation\.com/members/aiko\-yamada\.22143/&\#039;\]Aiko Yamada\[/url\]

Accepted! Welcome aboard, feel free to post at any time.

(To whoever used the 'theme song' idea, I hope you don't mind me using it. It seems like a perfect way to explain the story of some of the characters I've made up here. Credits to you though, man!

:) )

Name:
Alex Cross

Appearance:

000kt5xe

Personality:

"Because I'm older, little man."

Uplifting, humorous, defensive, caring, trustworthy, wary, strong-minded, obsessive.

Despite Alex being a caring person, he's still the most troubled of the three that he travels in. Being the oldest, he was the one that was put in the position of either leaving their rotting parents to shamble around and plague the earth being the monsters that they fought so hard for themselves and their children to stop becoming, or he had the choice to kill them both.

He killed them.

Being hardly experienced in anything, and having nothing to support himself and his younger brothers with, he was forced to make the best out of everything, but he became overly-obsessive when it came to wastefulness. Funny, right? Most kids grow up hating their parents for them lecturing about 'wasting food' and all that, but Alex chose to embrace it if it meant keeping their little group of three stocked for more an extra day. He's the most defensive and dependable brother out of the three, and continuous goes off on rants of anger or throws himself into the way of danger if it means keeping his only remaining family safe.

Background:

Born into none other than a regular slightly-upper-class family, he was the eldest out of the three children that his parents ended up having. He was a practical but also somewhat strange kid. He didn't love all of the technology like the other kids did - he stuck to the good old-fashioned stuff ninety percent of the time - the majority of his days were spent swimming in the house's pool, at school, spending time with his brothers, or in school. He was a smart kid, for sure. In all of his classes he succeeded flawlessly, but lived a normal and happy life despite the amount of time he sunk into studies.

Over time he was always known as the 'hero brother', the one that was always there for the other two to turn to when they needed help with just about anything. Whether it was homework, electronics, fixing something, or even getting tucked into bed at night - Alex was always the humorous but thoughtful macho-brother.

Weapons/Gear:

Remington R-15

2227ab8773.jpg

'The American Joe' Colt M1911

9e2c76833d.jpg

SA80 Bayonet

5c60f96f1d.jpg

Woodland Digital Camo Military Backpack

Backpack1.jpg

He specializes in carrying any food they have in their possession.

Training:

"That's because it ISN'T right, stupid."

The brains of the three. Despite having a heavy amount of muscle-power, he always works on ways to avoid a fight. He has high survival skills due to his obsessiveness and practical thinking; he is weak in most other fields - his eyesight isn't fantastic but it isn't dreadful either. He's usually too busy thinking to have a high attention-to-detail level, which is why is youngest brother is so useful.

Theme Song:

[media]

[/media]
---------------------------------------

Name: Eric Cross

Appearance:

greysonpromo.jpg

Personality:

"And I suggest that you go and fuck yourself."

Easily impressed, self-centered, obnoxious, partially friendly, cares for family, despises new people, antisocial.

Eric Cross... One of the most angry and obnoxious adolescent boys to walk the face of the apocalyptic earth. Friendly with his family, but is also quite aggressive and cold towards them as well. Has constant clashes with his younger brother and shows no care or concern whatsoever. Constantly fights with Alex to be the one who 'leads them' - He hates being second-best, and does whatever he can to crawl to the top, or as close to the top as he can get. After a run-in with someone who he thought he could trust after he was caught in the middle of hell on earth while being away from his family, he was betrayed and almost died due to it. Since then, he's refused to trust anyone he and the others come into contact with, and will not even do so much as make the effort to even try and trust or even talk to someone who's new to them.

Background:

"It's not like you ever thought any differently anyway."

The second born child and younger brother to Alex. He grew up with the good old 'I don't care about the world attitude', and where he ended up was a position where he did mediocre in terms of school, and sat in his room playing guitar and singing from an early age. At least he had something to impress with, because his attitude and general knowledge on how life worked was absolutely atrocious; as pretentious as Alex was when he was growing up, by the age of eleven he actually said to Eric himself that he'd taken the role of 'Master of Music' in the household. He was somewhat distant from his parents but was most close with his father and Alex; once their parents died, his relationship with Alex was dropped completely, and his whole mindset on things just went all over the place.

Equipment/Gear:

Metal Baseball Bat

129dccc256.jpg

Butterfly Knife (x2)

b243519f45.jpg

USP .45 Silenced.

df7901ae9f.jpg

Taylor 514CE Western Red Cedar Solid Top Acoustic Guitar

7a51a2e2be.jpg

Knife Thigh Holster (x2)

8a570085ae.jpg

Backpack1.jpg

He specializes in carry any food they have in their possession.

Training:

Professional guitarist and singer; very good at uplifting the group if ever needed. Began practising with two butterfly knives he took from a friend's house after the apocalypse began. Quite physically strong, hence why he uses a baseball bat - despite being someone who played an instrument that someone could hear from two blocks down, he's good at being quiet and careful when he needs to be.

Theme Song:

[media]

[/media]
-----------------------------------------

Name: Carl Cross

Appearance:

1d4dfaa66c.jpg

Personality:

"Maybe--.. Maybe if we do that, we won't fight no more!"

Vulnerable, friendly, quiet, thoughtful, funny, caring, loving, peaceful.

Possibly the most friendly little boy you'd ever find, especially in a world full of walking corpses. As what his family described to be 'the face of happiness', it turned out to be true. Even in the dark times, he gives off a smile or grin that would make anyone's day better; he isn't one to fight a lot, nor does he like conflict or arguing, which is why he gets extremely upset whenever Eric gets aggressive towards him or Alex, he also dislikes it when Alex and Eric fight.

Background:

".. I miss mommy and daddy, but... I'm happy that I'm with you and Eric."

The youngest born child of the family. He was in kindergarten when everything went to hell, but he was always described by Eric as the 'favorite child', and it was all with good reasoning. Their parents held Carl's hand through near enough everything, but left him to be independent in most cases when it came to taking care of himself, and so on. He loved drawing, reading, and the way Eric played guitar - not so much the sound, but he loved to watch how Eric's fingers moved across the neck of the guitar, and he loved to see how colors went together on a piece of paper. He was a happy kid that loved the detail behind pretty much everything.

Equipment/Gear:

Glock 18

90cc096144.jpg

Flip-knife

5a12d8f3f9.jpg

Infantry Military Army Messenger Shoulder Bag

927616f95c.jpg

Specializes in carrying any ammo they have in their possession.

Training:

Has a high attention-to-detail level. He usually picks up anything that his older brothers miss which makes him one of the most helpful and efficient. Since he became aware of his parents' deaths he did his best to try and prove himself to Alex and Eric but only made himself worse - he's very optimistic, but he's a terrible shooter and can't hit anything unless it's up close. He doesn't like conflict. At all.

Theme Song:

[media]

[/media]
Buttercup!

DrTrollinski said:

(To whoever used the 'theme song' idea, I hope you don't mind me using it. It seems like a perfect way to explain the story of some of the characters I've made up here. Credits to you though, man!

:) )

Name:
Alex Cross

Appearance:

000kt5xe

Personality:

"Because I'm older, little man."

Uplifting, humorous, defensive, caring, trustworthy, wary, strong-minded, obsessive.

Despite Alex being a caring person, he's still the most troubled of the three that he travels in. Being the oldest, he was the one that was put in the position of either leaving their rotting parents to shamble around and plague the earth being the monsters that they fought so hard for themselves and their children to stop becoming, or he had the choice to kill them both.

He killed them.

Being hardly experienced in anything, and having nothing to support himself and his younger brothers with, he was forced to make the best out of everything, but he became overly-obsessive when it came to wastefulness. Funny, right? Most kids grow up hating their parents for them lecturing about 'wasting food' and all that, but Alex chose to embrace it if it meant keeping their little group of three stocked for more an extra day. He's the most defensive and dependable brother out of the three, and continuous goes off on rants of anger or throws himself into the way of danger if it means keeping his only remaining family safe.

Background:

Born into none other than a regular slightly-upper-class family, he was the eldest out of the three children that his parents ended up having. He was a practical but also somewhat strange kid. He didn't love all of the technology like the other kids did - he stuck to the good old-fashioned stuff ninety percent of the time - the majority of his days were spent swimming in the house's pool, at school, spending time with his brothers, or in school. He was a smart kid, for sure. In all of his classes he succeeded flawlessly, but lived a normal and happy life despite the amount of time he sunk into studies.

Over time he was always known as the 'hero brother', the one that was always there for the other two to turn to when they needed help with just about anything. Whether it was homework, electronics, fixing something, or even getting tucked into bed at night - Alex was always the humorous but thoughtful macho-brother.

Weapons/Gear:

Remington R-15

2227ab8773.jpg

'The American Joe' Colt M1911

9e2c76833d.jpg

SA80 Bayonet

5c60f96f1d.jpg

Backpack1.jpg

He specializes in carrying any food they have in their possession.

Training:

"That's because it ISN'T right, stupid."

The brains of the three. Despite having a heavy amount of muscle-power, he always works on ways to avoid a fight. He has high survival skills due to his obsessiveness and practical thinking; he is weak in most other fields - his eyesight isn't fantastic but it isn't dreadful either. He's usually too busy thinking to have a high attention-to-detail level, which is why is youngest brother is so useful.

Theme Song:

[media]

[/media]
---------------------------------------

Name: Eric Cross

Appearance:

greysonpromo.jpg

Personality:

"And I suggest that you go and fuck yourself."

Easily impressed, self-centered, obnoxious, partially friendly, cares for family, despises new people, antisocial.

Eric Cross... One of the most angry and obnoxious adolescent boys to walk the face of the apocalyptic earth. Friendly with his family, but is also quite aggressive and cold towards them as well. Has constant clashes with his younger brother and shows no care or concern whatsoever. Constantly fights with Alex to be the one who 'leads them' - He hates being second-best, and does whatever he can to crawl to the top, or as close to the top as he can get. After a run-in with someone who he thought he could trust after he was caught in the middle of hell on earth while being away from his family, he was betrayed and almost died due to it. Since then, he's refused to trust anyone he and the others come into contact with, and will not even do so much as make the effort to even try and trust or even talk to someone who's new to them.

Background:

"It's not like you ever thought any differently anyway."

The second born child and younger brother to Alex. He grew up with the good old 'I don't care about the world attitude', and where he ended up was a position where he did mediocre in terms of school, and sat in his room playing guitar and singing from an early age. At least he had something to impress with, because his attitude and general knowledge on how life worked was absolutely atrocious; as pretentious as Alex was when he was growing up, by the age of eleven he actually said to Eric himself that he'd taken the role of 'Master of Music' in the household. He was somewhat distant from his parents but was most close with his father and Alex; once their parents died, his relationship with Alex was dropped completely, and his whole mindset on things just went all over the place.

Equipment/Gear:

Metal Baseball Bat

129dccc256.jpg

Butterfly Knife (x2)

b243519f45.jpg

USP .45 Silenced.

df7901ae9f.jpg

Taylor 514CE Western Red Cedar Solid Top Acoustic Guitar

7a51a2e2be.jpg

Knife Thigh Holster (x2)

8a570085ae.jpg

Backpack1.jpg

He specializes in carry any food they have in their possession.

Training:

Professional guitarist and singer; very good at uplifting the group if ever needed. Began practising with two butterfly knives he took from a friend's house after the apocalypse began. Quite physically strong, hence why he uses a baseball bat - despite being someone who played an instrument that someone could hear from two blocks down, he's good at being quiet and careful when he needs to be.

Theme Song:

[media]

[/media]
-----------------------------------------

Name: Carl Cross

Appearance:

1d4dfaa66c.jpg

Personality:

"Maybe--.. Maybe if we do that, we won't fight no more!"

Vulnerable, friendly, quiet, thoughtful, funny, caring, loving, peaceful.

Possibly the most friendly little boy you'd ever find, especially in a world full of walking corpses. As what his family described to be 'the face of happiness', it turned out to be true. Even in the dark times, he gives off a smile or grin that would make anyone's day better; he isn't one to fight a lot, nor does he like conflict or arguing, which is why he gets extremely upset whenever Eric gets aggressive towards him or Alex, he also dislikes it when Alex and Eric fight.

Background:

".. I miss mommy and daddy, but... I'm happy that I'm with you and Eric."

The youngest born child of the family. He was in kindergarten when everything went to hell, but he was always described by Eric as the 'favorite child', and it was all with good reasoning. Their parents held Carl's hand through near enough everything, but left him to be independent in most cases when it came to taking care of himself, and so on. He loved drawing, reading, and the way Eric played guitar - not so much the sound, but he loved to watch how Eric's fingers moved across the neck of the guitar, and he loved to see how colors went together on a piece of paper. He was a happy kid that loved the detail behind pretty much everything.

Equipment/Gear:

Glock 18

90cc096144.jpg

Flip-knife

5a12d8f3f9.jpg

Infantry Military Army Messenger Shoulder Bag

927616f95c.jpg

Specializes in carrying any ammo they have in their possession.

Training:

Has a high attention-to-detail level. He usually picks up anything that his older brothers miss which makes him one of the most helpful and efficient. Since he became aware of his parents' deaths he did his best to try and prove himself to Alex and Eric but only made himself worse - he's very optimistic, but he's a terrible shooter and can't hit anything unless it's up close. He doesn't like conflict. At all.

Theme Song:

[media]

[/media]
Buttercup!
I appreciate the enthusiasm, but we already have a lot of characters running about. Let's stick with one. If you wanted to have them as NPCs that come around later that would be alright, but let's not overdue it right now. Sorry!

I plan to start in a different area of Seattle so it's not everyone running into each other. I've got a lot of story-building to do. I won't be taking out characters as it would throw the story completely, and that would mean creating a completely separate one.

DrTrollinski said:
I plan to start in a different area of Seattle so it's not everyone running into each other. I've got a lot of story-building to do. I won't be taking out characters as it would throw the story completely, and that would mean creating a completely separate one.
I understand but I still have to stand by the one character only.

Then I'm afraid I'll have to remain out of involvement until further notice; I hope you can respect the fact that I don't plan to scrap everything after spending nearly two hours planning and writing it all.

DrTrollinski said:
Then I'm afraid I'll have to remain out of involvement until further notice; I hope you can respect the fact that I don't plan to scrap everything after spending nearly two hours planning and writing it all.
I understand, good luck.

(Forgive me for the numerous photos X_X)

Name: Careena Fazzari

Appearance:

lightning_cosplay_test_2___ffxiii_by_yukilefay-d4sor2x.jpg

Personality: Careena is determined, concentrated and independent. At first glance (and in reality), she is cold and standoffish, distancing herself from others. She only looks out for herself and doesn't care if anyone else is left behind. This attitude mainly stems from her time in the US Marines, where she served in the Military for eight years. Despite being taught teamwork in the Military, Careena still has major trust issues and has much trouble showing compassion as a Battle-hardened Soldier.

Background: Careena grew up in a Military Family as an only child. Although it didn't seem likely, she was actually tomboyish and grew up as her Father's Daughter. She enlisted into the Marines at the age of seventeen with parental consent. Following High School, Careena had to deal with a lot of sexism during her early days in the military, but often left her drill instructors and commanding officers impressed and in awe. She graduated from Basic top of her class. Over the course of her Military Career, she served three combat tours. Over time, she went from a gentle town girl to a battle-hardened soldier. On her third combat tour in Afghanistan, in a mission gone horribly wrong, half of her squad would be killed in a Taliban Ambush and at least three more would be killed in a suicide bombing, leaving only her and three others. After her third tour, Fazzari discharged honorably as a Sergeant First Class. After leaving the Military, she joined the Wounded Warriors Project in hopes of spending time with veterans, as many of them would be able to sympathize with her post-duty.

Weapons/Gear:

-Military Rucksack

5.11_Tactical_COVRT_18_Backpack_56961_Asphalt__39958.1404219175.1280.1280.jpg

-Tactical Vest

122549_ts.jpg

-Battle-Dress Uniform + Boots

bd001-bk-2001-jpg.78260

-Tacticak Knee Pads + Elbow Pads

Transformers-tactical-knee-and-elbow-protector-pads-set-black-free-shipping.jpg

-Shooting Gloves

cc-dmc-dsg.jpg

-Combat Knife

handmade-bowie-knife-beautiful-damascus-hunting-knife-xr2-%5B2%5D-788-p.jpg

-Six M4 Magazines (30 Rds)

mag571-blk.jpg

-Five Handgun Magazines (20 Rds) (+1 in the Gun)

imgp0007_9.jpg

-'Samurai Edge' Beretta 92/FS Custom Handgun

10592704_350321955123880_5336990077308318323_n-jpg.78255

-120 9mm Bullets

-180 5.56×45mm NATO Bullets

-First Aid Kit x1

-Canned Food x2

-1 Bottle of Antibiotics

-Water Canteen

21jG5JxYjkL.jpg

-Can Opener

-Spork