[City of Bone and Sin] Questions? Ask Here!

Amityvillager

Free-Spirited Fox, Voracious Vixen

The title says it all! Any and all questions can be asked here,

especially if you want more information about joining the roleplay.

:bigsmile:

@TurtleGod The stickied threads are just informational. To make an actual character, you just click on "Create Thread" and start plugging stuff into the character skeleton.

Is the amount of characters I made okay? (4, 2 were just made up from the top of my head. I was bored, and I thought of it.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to be involved. I'm very new to this, (2 days in fact) although I have played D&D in the past, albeit not for 30 years. Not sure how to begin. Any advice anyone can offer with regards to character creation and what will happen from there would be greatly appreciated. If a rookie will not slow the team down too much, I'd love to join up.

Hello! And yes, you are more than welcome to join! I'd love for you to be able to write at least two paragraphs per post, but it's totally fine to do just one; whatever works for you. For character creation, there's a handy skeleton in the character subforum that will help a ton. After you create a character, you can head to the In Character RP subforum and find a location to start! I have a character in the Auction House at the moment. Turtle God has a post somewhere, I think, lol. But if you have any more questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks very much! I just posted my character in the character thread. That was my first attempt at a character, hope he works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back