[City of Bone and Sin] Gabriel Antarac

Enlil50

Appearance: Tall and thin with a red beard and long red hair always tied in a braid.

Role: A young wizard in training and an obsessive intellectual who works in his uncle’s bookstore. It is his uncle who trains him in the back room of the bookstore after closing.

Breed: High Elf

First Name: Gabriel

Last Name: Antarac

Height: 6’0

Weight:170

Skills: All skills are in the learning stages: control of inanimate objects, creation and control of fire, can create small weather anomalies.

Family: His Uncle is the only family he has left.

Personality: He is very serious most of the time as his intellectual development and wizard training mean everything to him. He is also prone to wicked bouts of humor and sarcasm.

Bio: His parents were healers who were killed while helping the injured of the Correlean War. He was left in the care of his childless Uncle, a wizard who dedicated himself to the care and training of his orphaned nephew. They work and train in the Uncle’s bookstore and live in a flat above the store.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm. Okay, so is your character human or a creature (who is in hiding amongst the humans)? If he's a creature, he'd be a Magi, yes? Isn't that the word I'm searching for? Anyways, humans technically can't do magic. :3 but other than that, nice char~ :D

Sorry about that. I'm trying to get it all right so I'm not the weak link in the RP. So, yes then, he is a creature hiding among the humans. So I can keep the skills the same, correct? Also, what are my creature breed options? Thanks for all your help and patience.

No worries; every character has their weaknesses and strengths :) Your skills are totally acceptable, and I like the fact he's learning! Makes it more believable~

About the species option, you can literally be anything you want. Except the devil, lol. Or an all-powerful god/demon. But you should be fine, you're doing great so far! :D

Ok, so in that case he will be an all-powerful god/demon. JK!! He will be a high elf if that works. Also, can I write my parts in the first person or, for the purposes of continunity, should it be in the third? Other than that I guess I'm ready to jump in and give it a try.

Ha! I'm kicking you out, just for that, you butt. Lol, and that sounds great, as long as he keeps his ears covered and all. Because, you know q: anywho, I usually don't like it when people write in first person, but if you are adept at writing and you can make it clear that it is first person, then by all means go ahead! (Usually people just make it unbearably confusing and whatnot.)

You can post wherever you want, or you can create a new location, but make sure if you do that to drop me a note in the New Additions thread :) Since there aren't a whole lot of people yet, getting a response may be a tad difficult, not going to lie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back