• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern City of Angels (fast and furious rp, open)

Alex was scarce in the mornings of the next two weeks, only present in the shop in the evenings. He had still had a legit job. Over the two weeks he had repaired the dents and removed the broken headlight. An original headlight for the car would have taken time to get. So, he took a slightly more complicated route and replaced both with shinier, modern lights. However, adjustments needed to be made to accommodate the newer electronics. After nearly frying the fusebox he got them to work. Now only one thing remained, the paint.

There was the large section where it had peeled away when he hit the crown vic but a closer inspection revealed sizeable scratch marks all across the body. He figured they must have been from debris in the canal that had been thrown up by the cars ahead of him in the chse. He was more than considering having the whole thing repainted. It would probably be best to change some things so that the car wouldn't be too easily recognized.

He had also gotten to know the others. Grey was a nice guy and a good driver. The guy was visibly frustrated by the fact that they were ratted out. Alex felt the same way.

Kota on the other hand was...suspicious. Alex had seen the type before at other races, the son of someone powerful. He didn't necessarily like that but overall Kota was cool. He also seemed to really like his car. Alex had joked about how Kota talked to it and named it 'Senna'.

"Goddamn, are you trying to fix it or sleep with it?"

Now today he arrived at the hideout to finally take his pride and joy home. There was a paint & body shop down the street from his apartment. He'd take it there to get it refinished. As he walked in he noticed Kota was there too, standing next to his car and stroking the hood. "Oh shit. Sorry I didn't realize it was y'alls private time." He covered his eyes with his hand and laughed.

@NickOnTheReg @Lola Shimmer @tammynorthland

Last edited by a moderator:
Grey grabbed his food from the microwave as he began to munch down on his hot meal of the day. Grey Enjoyed the meal since it was the first one of the day. He wasnt to great of a cook but when it came to simple and easy recipes he definitely knew how to make a tasty meal. Grey watched tv. He skimmed through the channels stopping on a news report of a drug smuggle in the eastern la region. He stopped for a moment watching the report as the events unfolded with a high speed chase.

A few minutes went by and he eventually shut it off. He was bored of tv, he never really watched it for fun. His run down apartment studio needed to desperately be cleaned. At the end of the day he needed a new apartment. He resided in Downey california. The southern heart of LA. any where else would just become more expensive. Grey pulled out his phone and quickly checked the messages, He replied to each one; his women of interest simply bored him and had no excitement behind them. He didnt care to much for a love life since he was always busy. The shop was closed today, he was done with the Gen, and overall it seemed to pan out to be a lazy afternoon

rvwwu9.jpg

Kota looked up and saw Alex. "Senna doesn't get shy, you could watch." he responded laughing. "Must be nice seeing a young thing like this." he added in patting his car's trunk. "Yours all done? I just need to give her some new clothes, change her look up. I'm thinking a purple with black shoes, she's a high maintenance girl." He said laughing. Kota made his way to the kitchen of the hideout and opened the fridge. "What I wouldn't do for some MCDs right now." He said as he shut the fridge. It was a bored hungry but Kota wasn't the most healthy eater, his metabolism was fast and his martial arts background kept him in shape but he usually ate like shit.

Kota's phone buzzed and he pulled it out. It was a text message from Kenta giving him an update that he's spoken to a couple of people and they don't know anything either. Whoever snitched was someone who can hide themselves well. Kota put his phone away and walked back to where Tara's desk was. He sat in her chair and put the feet up on the desk. "Where is this girl, I need her to paint."​

Having hit the bar and had her drink Tara was feeling much more relaxed, The place was packed as usual and the music was a dull drawl in the background so it was enough to create the atmosphere but not drown out the chat. Her head perked up whens he head some buzz at a nearby table about what had gone down at the 7 monks. The blonde looked over her shoulder slightly to catch sight of who it was..from her seat on a stool at the bar she had a pretty good view of the whole place. At first she was thinking she might actually overhear something of some use but, whens he caught sight of who was talking she sighed. It was that dude from the face with the busted face Kota had ripped into. Besides from the responses he was getting from the folk around the table the knew jackshit. Tara shook her head and downed what was left of the whisky in her glass and promptly slipped off her chair only to walk full whack into someones chest. A grunt of annoyance escaped the depth of her throat and she looked up with an icy glare slipping over her fine features. When she came face to face with her human wall the glare turned into an all out grimace. "Gosh i didn't realize they were still letting the trash in" she stated and though her face screamed murder her tone was as sweet as candy floss. Taking a side step to get around her human barrier she found it decided to move with her. Tara took a deep breath so she wouldn't loose her temper..she like this place and wasn't about to get banned over this neanderthal. Besides she was laying though to keep the heat off her ass. "Aww babe...is that how you talk to someone you have known as long as me...i mean damn we were gold...hmm eh? yous till got that fire" His voice came out in a slow east breath that made the hairs on the back of the woman's neck stand on edge. God he grated on her nerves. One of the very first mistakes Tara had made when she first moved to LA was shacking up with the first hotrod' she came across and it wasn't long until she realized said hot stuff wasn't all he was cracked up to be..more like a low down drug peddling fool who thought he was something and liked to talk with his fists....well the scar above his left eye would be his eternal reminder on what happened when he tried to talk to Tara in his own art of conversation. She was no ones's play thing. "Oh i got plenty of fire sweetpea...but it be a shame to burn this place down so...move out ma way" not really waiting for a response she shoved him out of her way and walked on past. Dude was an idiot when he was drunk and with his friends.

As soon as the cool air hit her face from stepping outside she let out a long breath her fist practically shaking with rage but she heard the door open behind her and closed her eyes...seriously he couldn't be that stupid right? "Come on RaRa" Oh so he was she thought to herself. Dave reached forward and grabbed the blondes shoulder who was easily a foot smaller than him and pulled her back to pin her agaisnt the wall. Arms either side so she wasn't slipping off easily. Tara felt the motion of being pulled back ad let herself go with it. The stench f alcohol hit her face and she grimaced once more...wells hit so much for a quiet drink she thought. "I'm not your friend or anything like it...don't call me RaRa" she murmured and with flick of the wrist a pink pen knife came into her hand. Another flick and it opened...this all happened in seconds and being in an inebriated state dave never stood a chance of noticing, least not until the hot pain flashed through his hip when she shoved it in as far as it would go "Now darlin you needa learn when a girl breaks up with you by way of a glass bottle over the head..you should take the hint...cause here we are again and i gotta leave you some more scars..stay the hell away from me" her voice was a whisper and the man eyes were wide in shock. Tara pulled the knife out in one swift movement and stepped to the side as he fell to a knee and she walked off hearing the string of curses following her with a smile on her face. The blade was only short and she hadn't hot him anywhere major, it would hurt like hell but she hadn't done any deadly damage. Wiping the blade of the knife on the jeans and smearing them in dark red Tara rounded the corner where a scooter was parked nearby. She folded the weapon up and put it back in her back pocket. The baby blue helmet was shoved on her dead, she started up the engine and kicked off the stabilizing stick before setting off. Her last thought's were quiet drink my ass...but on the bright side...she suddenly had an urge to paint. So all in all the drink had done what she wanted it too...given her a little inspiration.

It was around 20minutes later when Tara finally rolled up to the hideout, She hit the button on her control and opened up the roller door and drove right into the middle of the factory. She shut of her engine and propped the scooter up. Glancing around she saw two of the guy were there. "Afternoon" she stated in greeting and hopped off the scooter she flung the helmet onto the seat. Walking over to her work desk she looked around a moment before finding what she wanted, a bottle of white spirits, she grabbed one of the bowls she used to mix paint in and dropped the pen knife in dousing it int he liquid..she had wiped the blood off but she wouldn't put it past that idiot to call the cops o her so best to bleach the damn thing of DNA. She grabbed a cloth and soaked it int he spirits to before taking a seat and dabbing at the blood on her trousers. "So you guys all set?" she asked referring to the cars. All three of them had been working pretty diligently on fixing there rides up so had managed to get them road worthy quickly.

@OGTomahawk @tammynorthland @NickOnTheReg

rvwwu9.jpg

Kota opened his eyes when he heard the girl's voice, he was still sitting at her desk leaning back in the chair. "Why welcome back." he said cracking knuckles. Kota lifted his beanie up more and watched what she was doing. "Oh looks like someone had some fun while they were out." he added in a laugh. He stayed put in the seat and waited until she was done. "I have a job for you. How much do you charge?" he asked. "I want to give Senna a new look. I'm thinking a purple with a matte black rims and accents around." he added in putting his hand through his hair. He flashed a quick smile and looked over at her. "If you think you can make a design for Senna to put on her then go for it. I'll leave that creativity up to you. Money isn't an issue so lemme know." he finished before standing up and walking close to her. Kota leaned in and whispered in her ear. "If you need someone taken out, say who and where, I can make a call." he added in before patting her on the shoulder and walking over to the BRZ.

@Lola Shimmer

Grey relaxed for the early afternoon. The day seemed to be great. He had a cold beer, a hot snack, and a good show. Grey watched his tv as he munched down on his snack he prepared for himself afterward, he smiled laughing at the shows jokes, giving a calm chuckle. He ate another bite, his apartment was messy. And considering he hadn't cleaned it in god knows how long, it definitely needed it. Greys show was on though, so fuck no, not yet. TV overrules responsibilities today. Grey didn't know what to expect from his work week tomorrow. He figured he would have tons of unhappy customers in the shop he worked at to deal with and worst case scenario he would have to help them. Grey moved about the room after a while to return the dish to its sink where it belonged.

After some time he checked his mail. Which conveniently was also not looked at for about 4 days. Considering it was Sunday he would have to get around to it on monday to doing anything business related. Grey saw one addressed from the complex he lived in. he raised an eyebrow. "the fuck is this?" Grey sighed opening the letter.

'Hello fellow resident,

we are sorry to inform you but starting next week at the first of the month we will be forced to remove you from the premises in regard to your expiring lease, we appreciate you being a fellow tenet but we decided to not renew the lease agreement. This is not a negotiable factor. You will be allowed 14 days to remove your stuff and exit the apartment. File your lease end papers immediately and turn into the front leasing office.

thank you,

Team Management.'

Grey crumbled the paper in frustration, he threw it to the garbage can across the room, "WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Grey yelled smashing his glass cup to the wall. He was frustrated, he should have been more responsible about it or at least asked why they were no longer allowing him to renew his lease. Grey weighed out his options, if he moved hed just get another apartment, but the rent he was paying was super cheap. This was probably why they decided not to let him renew his lease. None the less he had to fucking leave.

Frustrated Grey threw on his shoes and left the house to grab some fresh air. Calm his nerves a bit. He had to figure out a plan because the money he made wasnt going to be enough to afford a bigger house, and fixing the Genesis just destroyed more of his money. Heck most his mods were taken out on loan and even though he made good money, it was slow the past couple of months and the competition seemed to be destroying his shop he worked at.

After she finished singing, Sabrina noticed a few tears rolling down her cheeks, which she wiped away in a quick fashion before getting up and walking away. Sighing, she just got back into her car, turned on the Engine and left the cemetery. Since she didn't have too many friends, having isolated herself and became borderline anti-social since her Mother and Boyfriend passed away. While driving, she began contemplating on what to do next. There wasn't really much for her, besides going to the arcade, or just going home and toying around on her computer, playing with new software or something like that. Maybe even work on her car, but she was happy with what she had. The Car was mostly stock, besides a few interior upgrades and the new body kit.

After driving on the Freeway for a little while, Sabrina ended up going to the local race track to figure out what to do and maybe even see what she could improve for her car. She knew that she did well for Grip Racing or Drag Racing. Well, anyone could do drag, so she needed to learn something new. One thing she did need to improve on, was drifting. Despite her driving proficiency, she still had some trouble taking sharp turns quickly. Upon arriving at the Race Track, she didn't really expect anything special to happen.

It would seem that there is open drift as of current, so she decided to take advantage of that. Walking up to one of the instructors, she began asking questions, wanting to improve on her drift skills. Since everyone uses different cars, Sabrina decided to let him take her car for a spin and decided to go on a ride along to see how well it would go. As they went for a spin on the race track, Sabrina just held on tight to the straps and her harness. Hopefully her ride would not fall apart, but she will probably need new tires.

Annoyance was written all over Tara's face as she dabbed at the blood on her jeans...she was gonna have to burn the damn things wasn't she? shit she she was so pissed off before she hadn't thought when she cleaned the blade on them "Crap" she snapped and threw the rag soaked in sprites that was now a pinky color from removing some of the blood onto the desk. She sighed softly and shook her head before peaking into the bowl and checking on her knife....eh at least it looked alright. She frowned even further whens he noticed kota was sat at her desk but it was more that she was in a bad mood than anything and so every little thing was annoying her right now. "I wouldn't exactly call it fun but it was a means to an end" the blonde stated matter of factly. Violence wasn't her most favorite thing int he world but it sure as hell didn't mean she wouldn't use it if she had to...and well sometimes if she didn't but needed to make a point. It got things done in some situations.

"A job huh? Well price depends on the work that goes into it" she shrugged her shoulder and leaned against the table looking over at the car she tilted her head making a mental plan....hmmm "The paint job will be easy..take afew days to do it right but none the less easy...as for design hmm something in gold might be nice, not a cheap looking tone though im thinking something deep with a bit of sheen against the black" she suggested. Tara would have to draw something up before she would even attempt a stencil. She took any sorta designs she did seriously. "A dragon might be pretty cool i could do it the length of the body" she walked over tot he car and swept her hands along the side of it "Kinda in line with the curves of the car...just a line drawing though..any crazy detail would be to much" she stood up and took a step back hands on hips as if imagining it on the side..yeah it would work good if she done it right, she would probably have to freestyle it. "As for price only a shit business man says money ain't a problem..always have a prince in mind even if you end up haggling" she laughed "Saying there is no limit price limit is a good way to get fleeced" the blonde winked and then went back to looking at the car....but her eyes narrowed and she straightened up when she was given the offer f having someone knocked off. "Yeah no thanks..i got it..im not really into the whole making people dead thing..."

@NickOnTheReg

Alex laughed lightly at Kota. He went over and propped open the Camaros hood. He checked everything. Fluids, oil, belt. It was nearly an obsessive habit with him at this point. He was so engrossed with it he didn't notice Tara walking in covered in blood. Her and Kota started talking about designs for his car. Alex glanced at the scratches on his own car. He began to contemplate whether dropping the money on a new paint job would be worth it compared to a cheap redo of what he already had. Looking up at the designs this girl had on the walls, he made his decision.

He closed the hood and waited for her and Kota to finish. He raised an eyebrow when he noticed she had blood on her clothes. A year ago he would have expressed concern but he had been in enough fights since then to know she was fine.

@NickOnTheReg @Lola Shimmer

rvwwu9.jpg

Kota repeated himself. "I told you, money is no worries, but I don't ask just anyone to do the job. Your work on these walls, I get the sense, you'll make Senna a masterpiece. I don't care how long it takes. Just do what you do. Let's roll with the dragon, you choose the colors that will make your work shine." he finished saying as he walked over to his car, "As far as the other thing, I don't like it either, but I know people who do. Even if you just want to scare them. Let me know." He walked towards her. "I mean it's the least I can do for letting me keep the car here and somewhat hide out here." Kota added looking at Tara. "So do we have a deal?" he asked with a grin holding his hand out for a handshake.

@Lola Shimmer

Marsilla slipped on her coat and reached for her phone and keys. She smiled briefly as she looked back at her sister who was eating quietly. Heck, after last night she had all the right to. Images flooded Marcy's mind of the poor boy who now was probably in the worse pain he's felt in his life span. He had no right to touch her sister so violently. Marcy's eyes skimmed over the bruises on Annabelle's face. She reached in the drawer beside her and grabbed a emergency 'Concealer' kit she kept just in case these things happened. "Here Anna, use this to cover some of the bruises, I am going to go drive around a bit and clear up my head. You can stay as long as you like, as you know. Just don't wreck the place." She said tossing the kit on the counter, Getting a smile and nod from Annabelle. Annabelle was that one sister Marcy actually liked being around. She was the youngest of the family and always had the happy attitude with her. How she ended up in all these situations, Marcy had no idea. "Tell Mom and Dad if they call that i am busy. I won't be answering any calls." Annabelle nodded as she went off with the kit into the bathroom.

Marcy sighed and walked out side of her small, yet cozy apartment. You would think with her being the daughter of a large industry she would have a home already, But Marcy wasn't quite ready to fully settle into a spot. She wanted the freedom to roam. She thought back to the news for the last two weeks. They had shown footage of a race happening and a bunch of other info that was pointless to her. She was kinda glad she got caught up with her Dad in his meeting. She would not have a very good excuse for laying low for two weeks with it all over the news. Finally it had died down recently. Marcy snapped out of her thoughts and payed more attention to where she was going, No where particular, just drive. She smiled as she watched the city go by the windows. She pulled over at a rest spot and checked the Camera's back home, Anna was asleep, that was good new. The girl barely got any last night. Sighing, Marsilla zipped out of the parking lot and eased to the more quiet warehouse part of town. She pulled out her phone and called Tara, she hadn't heard from her in a while. Reaching her voicemail, Marcy pulled a little tightly into the parking lot, beeping to get tess's attention from inside the warehouse/Tess's Shop. She tapped her steering wheel with both her index fingers while waiting for Tara to open up the door. A smirk on her face. She had a good feeling Tarawas involed in what happened, but she couldn't jump straight to conclusions now could she? @Lola Shimmer

"Yeah well if i didn't know what i was doing i think i would have been out of the job a loooong time ago" Tara stated, she agreed that she was good at what she did. It wasn't that she was bog headed...she just knew she had a good set of skills and found herself to make some money out of them besides it was work she enjoyed too. "Look i tell you what i will give you a price when it is done and we will sort it then" the blond shrugged she never took payment before she done her work anyways she wasn't in the business of ripping someone off if they hated t..besides it was hard to decide how much something cost when she wasn't sure what work and tools would go into it. "As for the other thing just drop it yeah? i have it under control its nothing i can't handle" she took kota's hand and gave it a firm shake "So yeah i guess we have a deal" she said matter of factly and pulled her hand back when she heard her cell ringing. Pulling the phone out of her back pocket she glanced at the screen to see who it was..since quite frankly she never used her phone and not allot of people rang her on it...but whens he saw the name she smirked.

The woman didn't need to even call back to know why marcy was calling, she really only ever rang when she was around nearby so two guesses where she was parked right now. Tara walked over and hit a switch allowing the roller door to start sliding up and sure enough there the car sat. "Well boys brace yourselves...you are about to get double trouble" She called in a joking tone and give the girl a wave to drive on in. No doubt the other woman had seen the news and guessed that Tara was there. She shook her head..oh well she hadn't seen her ina while it be good to catch up. She waited until the car was fully in before she shut the door down again and waited for marcy to get out.

@LilyannaGaming @NickOnTheReg

Grey grabbed a quick 6 pack of beer from the liquor store 10 minutes from his house. He grabbed a local brewed amber ale. His favorite, any girl that knew his favorite beer would get his special week spot in his heart just from that. None the less, Grey didnt have time for that shit. He proceeded down the street sipping on a brown bagged open bottle from the 6 pack. sipping enjoying the brew. He felt his phone vibrating and paused. He checked it to see his big boss was giving him a call. he answered.

"Sup Boss!"

there was a pause on the phone for a second. "hey Grey.... I know its the day off but I wanted to let you know.... Im gonna be closing the shop. I didnt want it to come to this but sadly I need to get what I can for the property and retire on it. We just cant keep up anymore."

Grey slumped silently on the phone 6pack posted on the ground while grey made friends on a local bus stop bench listening.

"hello?"

"yea I hear you man."

"Im so sorry, your a great employee just like the rest of the crew, but they all just found out. You were the last to discover the news."

"thats ok, I figured I get fucked even more today than I already have been."

"what do you mean?" Boss asked.

"its no big deal at this point, I will figure something I guess." Grey replied quietly.

"I hope you do then man. It was a pleasure working, your last checks will be ready by tomorrow morning."

Grey pulled the phone from his ear. "thanks alot man." and hung up the phone.

Grey stood up grabbing his opened beer sipping another swig feeling the cold hops touch his palet. He smiled a bit through his beard.

@LilyannaGaming[/URL] @NickOnTheReg

rvwwu9.jpg

Kota nodded in her statement when they were talking price. "Good, Don't rush it." he said as she walked towards the door. "What are you." was coming out of his mouth before she opened it when he saw another car and a girl driver. His thought process immediate went to Tara told this girl about everything. "What happened to laying low? Why is there an outsider coming in?" His temper was starting to pick up He didn't like the fact that someone new was coming in there. That someone else might have known the situation. He took a step back and a breath. "You have to give me reason on why she is here, before I find out myself." he said to Tara. Kota didn't like outsiders, especially if he wasn't in control. His eyes stayed glued to the car and the girl driver. "Tell me the meaning of this." Kota fixed his beanie and eyed the girls.

@Lola Shimmer @LilyannaGaming

Tara's eyes narrowed almost instantly at the change in Kota's attitude when she opened the door, The blonde looked over her shoulder and regarded the man with clear blue eyes and an icy silence for a moment. "Excuse me?" she asked in a blank tone and let go of the door button when it the sound of the rollers stopped and she knew it was closed, she turned her body around to face him fully and crossed her arms over her chest a look of clear amusement on her face. "We are laying low...that's why we are in a hideout.." she gestured around the place as though she was explaining something new to a small child. She really didn't take well to someone being demanding toward her. not one bit.

Tara lifted her hand up and showed one finger, rest balled into a fist tight against her palm "First off hot shot watch your attitude and your temper with me, this is my place and in here i call the shots not you, I quite frankly don't give a shit what family you hail from...you ain't shit to me" He expression was stormy to say the least, she herself trying to keep her temper in check. Another finger pinged up "Secondly...I might be blonde but i ain't dumb she isn't an outsider cause no outsider would be able to find here let alone...for me to let them on..believe it or not i do have friends." her head titled to the side causing her hair to tumble over her shoulder "And lastly...but by no means least...i am going to pretend that what you just said didn't sound like a threat considering this is my place and all. She is a friend and clearly she came to visit...niff said" Tara raised a well manicured eyebrow before it feel back into place and she dropped her hand unfolding her arms. "So lets play nice kay?" her persona shifted from ice queen to a grin on her face in seconds..the switch was almost unnerving, The woman turned on her heel, leaned on marcie's hood and waved into her friend "Get your ass outta the car!" she called happily

@NickOnTheReg @LilyannaGaming

rvwwu9.jpg

Kota looked at Tara and bit his tongue. She had a point, but his ego was far to big to let anyone talk to him like that. He fought back every urge he had to pop her. He's never hit a woman but he came close today. "Fine." He responded putting his sunglasses back on and brushing past her walking out of the warehouse.

Once outside, Kota punched the warehouse door and a thud was heard. His hand throbbing but it was the first thing he could think of doing. He walked down the street and took out his phone. Just as he was about to make a call to come get him, a black Rolls Royce pulled up. He knew who it was.

"Ot?san" Kota said as the window rolled down. "Get in." Was all he said as Kota opened the door and got inside, removing his beanie and sunglasses. The Rolls Royce started pulling away and Kota's heart was beating a bit hard. His father doesn't come out in public like this, so something has to be up. "What brings you." is all Kota got out before his father raised his hand. "Enough, we'll talk once we get home. I have something very important to discuss." His father said. Some time went by as they made their way through the town and down the private road. The rest of the trip was quiet. Kota and his father never really talked much, except for business or to scold Kota. Once back to the house Kota followed his father up the office. He stood perfectly still while his father walked back to his desk and sat down. He told his men to leave. "Kota, lock the door." Kota bowed and did as he was told.

"Now since the stunt at the race a couple weeks ago, Money isn't flowing in as much as I'd like." His father put the books on the table. "Do you have an explanation on what happened?" Kota opened his mouth. "Shut up, I don't want an excuse because I know that's what you have. " His father stood up and walked over to Kota and smacked him across the face. "I give you a little bit of power, and you allow this shit to happen." his father's voice was getting higher, and his anger was rising. "S-Sorry, Ot?san, I- I don't know." another smack came across his face. "Silence." his father said. "I have a way to fix this, and you will do it. Now listen closely. There is word of a Cocaine Run going through the dessert on it's way down to Mexico, I know we don't deal with drugs, but I need money to make up for your mistake. This doesn't get back to anyone, not even your men. I will show these people back home they can't mess with me and I should be ruling all of Yakuza." Kota's father walked back towards his desk and sat down and pushed forward an envelope. "Here, all info you'll need is here. Now you will assemble your own team and gather your own things, I'll front whatever money you need to get ready but keep this quiet. Kota, listen closely, if words gets to anyone I will kill you myself to save face." Kota knew his father was serious. That's the kind of man he was. "Now leave."

Kota turned around and unlocked the door. He closed the door behind him with the envelope in hand. "Take me back, now." he said to his men, as he put his beanie on and sunglasses. Kota is going to have to think of a team and get this situated. Does he dare ask the group that he's been in contact with these past couple weeks. He had a lot to think about, and once he was dropped off he walked back to the warehouse and opened the door. He saw Tara, and walked right by her, and into the kitchen.

@Lola Shimmer @tammynorthland @OGTomahawk @LilyannaGaming @Amaterasu Kawashima

Marcy rolled her car into the inside and waited before the argument settled down. She patiently watched the door shut behind her. The looked as Tara leaned on her hood. Shutting the car completely off, and glaring at the man who had been so pissed off over her coming, she had a very good feeling where her friend been these two weeks. She got out with a completely neutral face and shut the door a bit harshly behind her. She still glared at the man, who had no right questioning Tara why Marcy was let in. She turned casually around to face Tara, with a small smirk. "One, Where the hell have you been without even thinking to tell me? Two, It better not be because you found new friends and left me." She said giving a smile. Oh, she had a fairly good assumption she was right and she wasn't going stop unless she got her answers. That's just how she was. Leaning against the side of the car, she slowly turned around to the boy as he left.

Sighing, she turned and walked to stand beside Tara. Who had easily turned pissed, to neutral in a literal split second. She watched the boy, who seemed to shake with violence to her. She turned around and didn't even look at him, and sat on her hood. She rolled her shoulders as she looked Tara. "I'm still trying to figure out why you, missy, have not called me or said a word in two damned weeks?" She grinned. "Would it possibly have to do with the news?" She questioned. She looked at her tattoo, the bleeding rose, while she talked. She smiled turning to her again, awaiting an answer. @Lola Shimmer @NickOnTheReg

Tara just laughed softly and shook her head whens eh heard the shaking of metal at Kota landed the strike on her door and rolled her eyes. That boy needed to learn how to control his temper it would get him in a whole heap of trouble one day. The blonde just leaned against Marcy's hood with ease and inspected her nails as Kota had his little tantrum. When she looked up to see marcy getting out another laugh escaped her lips at the glare fixated on the man, Marcy was clearly unamused. "Oh don't worry about him, i think he is just used to getting his on way and not having people stand up to him" she stated as if reading the expression clean of the other girl's face for what she was thinking. Tara returned Marcy's smirk when she started with the questions..yup she guessed right as to why she drove all the way out here.

Tara held her hand's up t the other woman as if in surrender "Woah woah...hey it's not my fault if my standards in friendship lifted and you didn't make the cut ya know?" she said casually and crossed her arms over her chest with a haughty expression but it soon broke and turned into laughter. "Just kidding, obviously" she nudged marcy with her elbow. "I have been laying low annnd a little preoccupied.." she put a hand out to show the three cars that currently filled the warehouse and sighed "Didn't have much of a choice really..one of em saved my ass and shit i couldn't just let the others go to jail" Tara shrugged at that giving all the confirmation marcy needed that yes it was everything to do with the news.

She had heard a car pull up outside just as her and marcy had started talking but had paid no attention to it...that was until she heard an engine again and frowned...she was about to go and retrieve her knife but paused when Kota stormed in clearly in a mood and went straight to the kitchen "Well dang...come on lets go rattle his cage and see whats got him so stroppy" Tara stated and didn't give Marcy much choice when she got off the hood she grabbed the woman's arm and started pulling her along to the kitchen with her. When they reached there destination she leaned on the door frame and peered in "Whats wrong with you grumpy butt?" she asked entertained.

@LilyannaGaming @NickOnTheReg

rvwwu9.jpg

Kota looked up from the envelope on the table at the two women approaching him. He leaned his head back and slid his hands through his hair. After a moment of silence he let out a sigh. Glancing up at the two, "Normally it wouldn't concern you, but this time I think it might." He said a grin appearing on his face as he patted the envelope in front of him. "We need to get Grey here and Alex as well. I have." he paused a bit before trying to word it. "A proposition, you can say for everyone. One that us all could benefit from." he finished before standing up and walking to the fridge. He pointed at Tara, "Call your boyfriend, or boy toy, whatever he is to you. I need him here ASAP." He took a drink out of the fridge and opened it. The coldness felt good going down into his stomach as it was a much needed drink. "ALEX, GET IN HERE! I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY!" he shouted to him, as he walked back towards the table. "On second thought, I'll call him. I forgot I got his number. Take a seat, you're going to want to hear this." he said with a grin. Kota pulled out his phone and dialed it up. "Grey, yeah. Get to the warehouse ASAP, I have a proposition for you and everyone here." Kota hung out shortly after saying that, He didn't want to say too much over the phone but knew he must have grabbed his interest.

After about an hour Kota was about to call Grey again, when he heard the engine outside the door. He walked over and opened it up. In rolled Grey. Kota waited until Grey shut the engine down and opened the door before looking at him. "I got everyone in the kitchen area waiting. Let's join them." he said as he walked with Grey and patted his back. Kota knew he was asking a lot but what the outcome and the pay that they could make from it was going to be huge, risky but worth it. Plus Kota wasn't going to go against his father. Not ever.

@tammynorthland @Lola Shimmer @OGTomahawk @LilyannaGaming

Grey begun to sip into his next beer in the six pack. His car was at the shop he had no interest in driving it while dealing with any unwanted attention. Definitely a best bet to wait until the shit died down. Grey Moved his positioning on the curb he resided at and felt his phone begin to vibrate. He looked at the number. He didnt recall it. He was reluctant, but answered. "Hello?"

it was Kota. He was rambling about some shit he needed to talk to Grey about. He really didnt feel like dealing with anyone. But he seemed kind of....well vocal. Pushy like a car salesman or some shit. Grey nodded while holding the phone to his ear. "OK OK...." Grey heard the phone make the 2 beeps that signaled the phone call ended on Kotas side. Grey stood up and Sighed. "I wonder what the fuck that shit head wants." He murmured fucking around with his phone trying to find the uber app to transport him to the address in front of the warehouse. He wanted to be more considerate of where the driver left him at but he figured it would not matter uber drivers deal with weird shit all the time.

After 5 minutes he was picked up in a 2014 Kia Optima. They buzzed across town while Grey was in the back still sipping his beer, the driver didnt dare say a word nd he could tell by how his eyes pierced through the man while Grey was sitting in the back not speaking. It took about 25 minutes to arrive across the street from the warehouse which his car was relatively a bit louder than most cars. Grey guessed it must have been the trashy Kia quality behind their product. Grey laughed walking down to the crosswalk as the driver rolled away. He just cracked open his 4 beer, and smiled upon the first sip. 'Great beer.'

Grey opened the door to the warehouse. He was welcomed by Kota. Who for some reason was already opening the door for him. showing a sign of recognizing his arrival. None the less he made his way in and placed the two leftover beers in the fridge in the kitchen seeing the others sitting down as well. He had a rough day but despite the shit he had to go through it was really nice to see the others all in one place and even better to see Tara hasnt killed Kota for dramatically overstaying his visit. He took notice to the woman in the corner he had never seen before. relative? Friend? he didnt bother. Not his problem.

"Good evening." He threw out.

@OGTomahawk @Lola Shimmer @NickOnTheReg @LilyannaGaming

Alex was looking down at his phone while Tara and Kota argued. He wanted no part in it. He was a little concerned when the unfamiliar car rolled in but those concerns were dismissed when it was revealed she was a friend of Taras. He was much more worried about what he saw on his screen. A series of text messages saying his roommate was moving out after losing his job. That meant all the rent was now on Alexs shoulders. There was a reason they were roommates. Alex couldn't afford to pay the whole rent.

He looked up when Kota called him to join the rest in the kitchen. Hopefully, this wasn't more bad news. He stuffed his phone in his back pocket and grabbed half a bottle of soda from the fridge that he had left there a few nights ago. He lost the cap so it as flatter than Kansas.

"What's got him all riled up?" He asked two girls before taking a swig.

Grey showed up aswell. Kota was gathering everyone. Alex eyes narrowed, unable to discern what the gook was up to.

@Lola Shimmer @NickOnTheReg @tammynorthland @LilyannaGaming

Tara crossed her arms over her chest and leaned on the door frame. The first thing she noticed was the envelope sitting on the table and it hadn't been there before..she frowned and it only deepened when Kota answered her question and he had that slick smile on his face. Whatever this was she had a feeling it was not going to be entirely legal infact it was more than likely very not legal. Her eyes followed the man around the room..she didn't like not being in the know and this had the feel of something big specially if he wanted them all here...however all thoughts soon halted and the blonde bristled. "How bout i shove that plastic bottle down your throat sweet pea?" she asked and raised an eyebrow "He ain't either, he turned around and hauled my ass outta the shitstorm." she stated matter off factly. She was pretty sure at this point Kota liked to annoy her on purpose but she smirked when he pulled out his own phone "Well seems you are the only one with his number...maybe he's your toyboy?" she asked innocently but fell into silence as he conversed on said phone. The woman rolled her eyes and waited to see what this wads all about.

Tara shot her Marcy a look like boys and all their dramatics. People said women where bad..she wasn't the one trying to hold some sort of secret proposition meeting. She tilted her head toward Alex when he made his appearance and shrugged her shoulders at his questions "Who the hell knows..it's all very secret" she waved her hands in the air ominously at that and laughed a little. She soon got bored of leaning on the doorframe and pulled a chair out at the table plonking herself down in it. Tara's nails tapped restlessly on the table top as they waited for the last of the group to arrive and as soon as he did he barely got a hello from her before she was swiveling in her chair and faceing Kota "Right come on then, spill." she asked impatiently

@NickOnTheReg @tammynorthland @LilyannaGaming @OGTomahawk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back