Video Games Cinderella Phenomenon

It's a very good game! It's actually a game about Fairytale curses that are casted on people. Your main character is cursed in the role of cinderella, some of the characters are cursed with other fairytale curses. It's amazing how well it works

HI HEY HELLO I'M HERE-
I absolutely loved Cinderella Phenomenon! I completed it awhile ago, and I absolutely can't wait for the fan disk coming out. :'D

HI HEY HELLO I'M HERE-
I absolutely loved Cinderella Phenomenon! I completed it awhile ago, and I absolutely can't wait for the fan disk coming out. :'D
Fandisk?

Also Im running Fritz's path rn :) He's the last one!

The most favorite path imo is Waltz...Oml <3

Fandisk?

Also Im running Fritz's path rn :) He's the last one!

The most favorite path imo is Waltz...Oml <3
Oh, you haven't heard? They're making a post-game storyline for it! You can find more info on Dicesuki's Tumblr. ^^

Ahaha, Fritz's route wasn't good for my heart. How far are you in it?
Waltz is definitely my favorite too. He's such a cutie both as Little Waltz and Big Waltz. xD

Post game storyline...? O.o

I just got the main character out of the marchen after her cafight with Delora XDD

Waltz had my heart. Oml I was like "HAVE MY BABIESSSS" XDDD he's great, I love him

DICESUKI — UPDATE! We have officially started work on our...
Yep, right here!

Hoo boy. xD Well, get ready for more drama up ahead than just a simple hissy fit between those two~

Besides Waltz, who were your other favorites? I actually really enjoyed Karma/Klaude's route despite him not usually being my type of guy. If I had to choose one, I think either Rumpel or Rod's routes were my least favorite. Rod because, I dunno how I feel about dating my step-brother and Rumpel is just... ehh.

O: *clicks*

Oh boy...Drama drama... xD

My other favorites... Waltz takes the cake, next is Karma, then Rumpel, then Rod. Idk where fritz goes yet XD

This link, I'm crying happy tears lol

Last edited:
Ahh! Finally someone else who has played it. I got KArmas route, and the bad one (I'm bad at these kind games). I need to replay them and find someone else.

Ahh! Finally someone else who has played it. I got KArmas route, and the bad one (I'm bad at these kind games). I need to replay them and find someone else.
Tbh I THINK that you have to 100% the good choices, because I tried picking majority but it never worked. so I had to cheat for the good ones. In any otome, I ALWAYS get the bad ending first XD

Tbh I THINK that you have to 100% the good choices, because I tried picking majority but it never worked. so I had to cheat for the good ones. In any otome, I ALWAYS get the bad ending first XD
I think so xD vSame. When I play them I always get the bad endings first. Except for in Seduce Me, I some how didn't? I was surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back