SidTheSkid

♠ I am the one who posts. ♠
Roleplay Type(s)

28406cicada3301_678x320_front.jpg

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Name:[/COLOR]

Lexia U. Domain

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Villain Name:[/COLOR]
Cicada 3301, prefers to be called “Cicada.”

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Other Nicknames:[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]
Binary Babe, Pseudoprime, Data-Devil, Strumpet (Ex-lovers), Cyber-Mercenary and much more..

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Age:[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]
21, Synthetic modifications regarding blood-pumping and cell regrowth will do absolute wonders to the ordinary homosapien including prolonging the span of human growth and development, in other words Lexia, with the adequate technology and with the right test subjects could outlive many sentient creatures just by adapting through advancements in automation as well as scientific know-how.

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Gender:[/COLOR]
Female

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Species:[/COLOR]
Modified Human Experiment / Android / Alien / ??? The epitome of a conundrum would be discovering exactly what Lexia truly is apart from the cybernetic modules and prosthetic appendages being installed inside of her body, she claims that she is something far beyond technological comprehension. Technically speaking she is what you would consider to be a living ‘virus’.

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Appearance:[/COLOR]

43f288c12c923a5339f94c750d25cff3.jpg

Notable features would include the conspicuous apparatus framework comprising itself amidst the young lady’s anatomy, additionally she has an undisclosed mechanism containing unknown materials affixed tightly to her ribcage section. Lexia remains unflustered about the way she displays her bare dainty structure as it provides more oxygen to suction its way through the cracks and crevices of the equipment, mainly to avoid overheating. Also that metallic object attached to her back? She just carries a bunch of her goodies on it, just a detachable backpack which kind of makes her look like a bumble-bee.

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Height:[/COLOR]
5’8.

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Weight:[/COLOR]
Unknown, with all that heavy equipment welded and attached to her physique it seems that she’d weigh a ‘helluvalot’ more than your average ‘dame’ despite her slender appearance that she possesses.

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Superpowers (if any):[/COLOR]

Hacking Intuition: Being able to bypass through rigorous levels of security and obtaining information by hacking through overly complicated mainframes.

Limited Mechanokinesis: Hackers have studied for generations in order to fully understand the concept of technological manipulation through means of advance coding or thoroughly unearthing potential gateways which were not meant to be obtained. Lexia on the other hand is able to manipulate technology without being placed on any restraint aside from the fact that she is unable materialize technology out of thin air. (Examples of Mechanokinesis include being able to physically teleport through open sources of network, therefore Lexia enter a completely different area just by using a computer.)

Electronic Communication(Cyber Lingualism): Radio broadcasters! They all shall fear the Cicada! Lexia can interrupt electronic, digital, and radio transmissions without accessing the source of it. During fits of devastating storms or electronic interference, she’ll have no choice but to pursue the source of these emissions in order to halt them.

Superior Strength: Not exactly the most formidable when it comes to brute strength but has great tenacity when it comes to holding her ground during a hand to hand combat scenario, since she is literally part-machine she is able to withstand blows and deal out blows which not an ordinary human could dish out or take. “Yeah, I can be pretty tough when I need to be!”

Extraordinary Intellect: Lexia’s intelligence far surpasses the standard genius, she is remarkably gifted with a mental capacity that would rival many supernatural creatures including extra-terrestrial species that are at the peak of technological advances. Pretty self-explanatory.“Hurhur I r smart”

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Weapons (if any):[/COLOR]

Everything that runs off electricity and has data processing through it can be used as a weapon, only exceptions would have to be certain types of lighting unless it is ran off a specific grid, but in other words she’ll be able to screw up your day pretty damn bad unless you’re in an underground 15x15 box of concrete that’s void of any form of electronics or technology. Considering that Lexia isn’t exactly a physical fighter, she’ll try to avoid as much conflict as possible unless it is inevitable, do not underestimate her as she is more than capable of defending herself.  

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Strengths:[/COLOR]

Powergrid Substations: “Haha! Power nothing but power! Give me all of it!”

Radio Towers: “Hidden short-wave transmissions, Talkshows, anything that is able to transmit signals in my radius such as electromagnetic radiation will give me a tremendous advantage. Although it is sporadic so it can only be used in short-bursts.”

Computer Hacking: “Tsh, you think decrypting confidential files from secret military installations is difficult? Child’s play.

Maintenance: “Oh, i’m a freaking good mechanic let me tell you! Slightly a grease monkey but i’ll always confess my love to electronics!”

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Weaknesses:[/COLOR]

Electromagnetic Pulse Emissions: “SYSTEM ERROR 0100101010 Malfunction.”

Electricity/Static interference: “Certain emissions will create electricity interference which makes it a bit more difficult for me to use some of my powers.”

Storms: “Being stricken by lightning will often cause my systems to become overloaded with energy, although this might not be considered a bad thing. I’ll be unable to use most of my abilities without frying myself from the amount of capacity it will generate. On the contrary i’ll be a living conductor!

Magnets: “They cause interference also they usually stick to me. Annoying bastards.”

Being hit hard enough: “Ouch.”

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Sexuality:[/COLOR]

Pansexual, as long as it’s able to give her any form of suggestive pleasure or is competent of perceiving emotions, Lexia will not exactly care for what kind of species or gender she is dating or affiliating herself with.

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Personality:[/COLOR]

Throughout years of continuous development, exceptional researchers associated with project Cicada were able to manufacture bits and pieces that would attribute greatly to the cognitive functions of their test subject, incongruous technology was exemplary in processing specific strands of information whether it be simplified or some sort of labyrinthine of perplexing binary. Nonetheless all of this proved to be effortless in tampering with the aboriginal individuality of Lexia who had the temperament of a typical blabbermouth despite having a calm collected demeanor when it came to approaching serious subject-matters and other various types of sophisticated research.

Resuscitating a former greasemonkey with the characteristics of an arrogant lascivious woman was a careless mistake on the end of those ‘brilliant’ minds who indiscriminately hand-picked the lifeless guinea pig. Lexia frequently exhibits problematic issues when it comes to the opposite gender, reason-being why she is often called a “Strumpet” by her ex-lovers, she is unable to keep a steady relationship unless she finds someone who resembles her type of obtrusive mindset and is able to keep her occupied with showering attention. Most times the leisurely behavior that she places on display is often mistaken for laziness but it is to be noted that she is far opposite of the term. (She’s usually a one-night stand sort of gal.)

Overcoming rigorous trials in multiple ways is more than exhilarating in her mind, rarely she’ll go out of her way to make things more difficult for herself so that she’s provided with more of a challenge to go off of, although let it be known that this is capable of irritating her villainous co-workers as it’ll make objectives even more strenuous. Athleticism mixed with an overabundance is another thing that manages to keep her bored mind busy, mainly being engaged in recreational off-roading such as dune-bashing or dirtbiking through mountainous terrains.

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Likes:[/COLOR]

Attractive/Alluring men or women: “You’re damn right that i’ll hit that! Although if it interferes with my work there’ll be trouble!”

Puzzles/Complicated issues: “If you’ve got a problem, yo i’ll solve it. Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it.” - Vanila Ice

Automotives (Off-road vehicles/Dirt-bikes/Etc): “Vroom, Vroom. Isn’t it obvious? Check out the decals across my equipment!”

Technological ingenuity: “People who are able to possess a brain that is compact with knowledge regarding cyber software and other types of information will always be good in my book.”

Cryptography: “Creating my own sorts of coding and secretive communication is thrilling! Discovering new ways to trick the mortal mind into thinking something else.”

Athleticism: "Not into the ordinary work-out sessions! Rock-climbing and other exciting activities is what I do as a hobby!"

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Dislikes:[/COLOR]

Rain/Snow: “Last thing I want is for my tech to be dropped in the snow or puddles of rain. Only time i’ll ever go outside with weather conditions such as that will be when I don’t have any of my other gear with me.”

Distractions: “Performing hundreds upon hundreds of calculations while processing various types of code breaking techniques is often a cakewalk for me, unless there is some imbecile being an utter jackass near me.”

Being called a “Robot”: “...”

Waking up early in the morning: “UUggghh, c’mon! Villains work at midnight, not during the daytime! Give me thirty more minutes so I can get some shut-eye.”

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Backstory/Origin Story: (WIP)[/COLOR]

~ Further background checks regarding project six have gone undetermined, most confidential records have been shredded and any loose ends involving former scientists have been dealt with, only one record remains of “Lexia”. One being the documented transcript from the experimentation process ~(Confidential Transcript)

(Transmission start)

“So, you’re saying that we completely scrap everything that we’ve worked decades upon? Countless quantities of extraterrestrial technology is being thrown down the drain here and you’re just allowing it to happen?”  - R&D Scientist“It’s understandable that you are deeply concerned by my decision but I must head to orders that are placed down from administration, i’d be violating direct protocol if I were to continue conducting further analysis.” - Head of R&D

“All because of this trivial liability of having a former personality? She’s more machine than she is human! All of the components that are lodged within her anatomy will even prove that. These assumptions are simply paranoia and nothing more!” - R&D Scientist

“Silence! I will not stand for anymore of this insubordinate behavior, this is not my decision as i’m just following orders. Acknowledge the fact that if you disobey these guidelines that were handed down then you will be prosecuted, understood?” - Head of R&D

“...Yes, I understand.” - R&D Scientist

“Good, now let us proceed to the operating room so we can dispose of failed experiment. Please do not let this bother you, we still have left-over technology. We will be able to fix our mistakes” - Head of R&D

(Both of the former employees transition over to the operating room.)

“Huh?! Where is she? Project 6 was just here a moment ago! How is thi-... There’s no time! We need to go dark or else this entire facility will be unde- - Head of R&D

(Transmission end.)

They say that bringing corpses back from the dead is impossible, but it is very much possible even though it may be frowned upon by humanity. Lexia otherwise known as ‘Cicada’ to her fellow colleagues was formerly involved in tragic car accident that led to her untimely death before she was resuscitated and brought back to life after having her lifeless body transferred from the morgue all the way to an underground military base near the coast of Florida. Although this revival was not without sacrifice as it costed Lexia the precious former memories that she once had as well as having to resort to drastically amputating both of her legs so that she could have an experimental replacement involving alien technology which was discovered after an unidentified flying object crash-landed in a remote area inside of the inner boundaries of the Goethe State Forest. Spare components from the mangled wreck of the unorthodox aircraft were used to make modifications to Lexia who was labeled as “Project 6” by one of the Heads of the Research and Development section of the military faculty, essentially those that captured this hardware used this to further research one of their other experimentations which involved reanimating fresh carcasses as if they weren’t even dead to begin with. Decades soon passed and countless ideas were thrown into the wastebasket until the augmentations that were attached to this young lady’s body were beginning to merge with her veins and capillaries, even spreading to most of her organs which eventually made it so she was brought back into actuality again except with no idea of who she was or where she was. Sentimental vibes were the first to make their way into Lexia’s new found body as she experienced the overwhelming fear of waking up from a horrific accident, full of hysteria, she awoke from the operating table and managed to escape the momentarily unsupervised room and eventually the entirety of the military base.

How she went about escaping a heavily guarded installation without detection still remains a mystery to this very day. Government interruption in capturing this specimen would most likely resort in a devastating catastrophe that would possibly scale into widespread panic, strictly speaking, Lexia has diplomatic immunity as capturing a fugitive such as herself would prove nearly impossible and has the potentiality of causing endless amounts of pointless fatalities. Having been granted freedom from the clutches of ‘big-brother’ she decided to carry out a normal life but with a strange fascination for cutting-edge technology, eventually figuring out the supernatural prowess which had been gifted to her by these anomalous prosthetic augmentations. All of begun to led up to the infamous creation of Cicada 3301, led by none other than Lexia herself this enigmatic criminal organization heavily focused on data security, cryptography, and steganography that appropriately focused on decrypting concealed messages sent by agents and nation ambassadors so that they could sell this obtained information to the highest bidder. Cicada 3301 is mainly known for creating a series of advanced puzzles throughout the internet so that they were able to recruit particularly bright minded people to assist in the group's future endeavors.

Eventually growing weary from the tedious process of doing the same thing a ridiculous amount of times, Lexia decided to lend herself and the group of hackers that she was associated with to the Order of the Twisted.

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Villainous Motive:[/COLOR]

Entertainment is one of the main reasons why she has willingly joined the Order of the Twisted, there isn’t exactly many things she fails at, in-fact she’s an excellent if not perfect example of what a villain should be. Always calculating and being one step ahead of those dastardly superheroes that try to put a stop to the ‘sinister’ deeds before they’re committed! Joining this group of ne’er do wells will provide not only immense satisfaction to Lexia but she’ll be able to study those species which differentiate from her own. In a way, each and every unique face that comes along is all but a puzzle waiting to be solved.

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Theme Song:[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]

Relationship/Friendships:

N/A (Will update when interacting with others.)

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Other:[/COLOR]

(Prolly add stuff soon!)

@FemTheHufflepuffRiceball (Not sure if i'm considered a 'moderator' still but I was wondering If this CS was alright with you. :D )

Last edited by a moderator:

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Name:[/COLOR]

Lexia U. Domain

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Villain Name:[/COLOR]
Cicada 3301, prefers to be called “Cicada.”

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Other Nicknames:[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]
Binary Babe, Pseudoprime, Data-Devil, Strumpet (Ex-lovers), Cyber-Mercenary and much more..

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Age:[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]
21, Synthetic modifications regarding blood-pumping and cell regrowth will do absolute wonders to the ordinary homosapien including prolonging the span of human growth and development, in other words Lexia, with the adequate technology and with the right test subjects could outlive many sentient creatures just by adapting through advancements in automation as well as scientific know-how.

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Gender:[/COLOR]
Female

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Species:[/COLOR]
Modified Human Experiment / Android / Alien / ??? The epitome of a conundrum would be discovering exactly what Lexia truly is apart from the cybernetic modules and prosthetic appendages being installed inside of her body, she claims that she is something far beyond technological comprehension. Technically speaking she is what you would consider to be a living ‘virus’.

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Appearance:[/COLOR]

43f288c12c923a5339f94c750d25cff3.jpg

Notable features would include the conspicuous apparatus framework comprising itself amidst the young lady’s anatomy, additionally she has an undisclosed mechanism containing unknown materials affixed tightly to her ribcage section. Lexia remains unflustered about the way she displays her bare dainty structure as it provides more oxygen to suction its way through the cracks and crevices of the equipment, mainly to avoid overheating. Also that metallic object attached to her back? She just carries a bunch of her goodies on it, just a detachable backpack which kind of makes her look like a bumble-bee.

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Height:[/COLOR]
5’8.

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Weight:[/COLOR]
Unknown, with all that heavy equipment welded and attached to her physique it seems that she’d weigh a ‘helluvalot’ more than your average ‘dame’ despite her slender appearance that she possesses.

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Superpowers (if any):[/COLOR]

Hacking Intuition: Being able to bypass through rigorous levels of security and obtaining information by hacking through overly complicated mainframes.

Limited Mechanokinesis: Hackers have studied for generations in order to fully understand the concept of technological manipulation through means of advance coding or thoroughly unearthing potential gateways which were not meant to be obtained. Lexia on the other hand is able to manipulate technology without being placed on any restraint aside from the fact that she is unable materialize technology out of thin air. (Examples of Mechanokinesis include being able to physically teleport through open sources of network, therefore Lexia enter a completely different area just by using a computer.)

Electronic Communication(Cyber Lingualism): Radio broadcasters! They all shall fear the Cicada! Lexia can interrupt electronic, digital, and radio transmissions without accessing the source of it. During fits of devastating storms or electronic interference, she’ll have no choice but to pursue the source of these emissions in order to halt them.

Superior Strength: Not exactly the most formidable when it comes to brute strength but has great tenacity when it comes to holding her ground during a hand to hand combat scenario, since she is literally part-machine she is able to withstand blows and deal out blows which not an ordinary human could dish out or take. “Yeah, I can be pretty tough when I need to be!”

Extraordinary Intellect: Lexia’s intelligence far surpasses the standard genius, she is remarkably gifted with a mental capacity that would rival many supernatural creatures including extra-terrestrial species that are at the peak of technological advances. Pretty self-explanatory.“Hurhur I r smart”

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Weapons (if any):[/COLOR]

Everything that runs off electricity and has data processing through it can be used as a weapon, only exceptions would have to be certain types of lighting unless it is ran off a specific grid, but in other words she’ll be able to screw up your day pretty damn bad unless you’re in an underground 15x15 box of concrete that’s void of any form of electronics or technology. Considering that Lexia isn’t exactly a physical fighter, she’ll try to avoid as much conflict as possible unless it is inevitable, do not underestimate her as she is more than capable of defending herself.  

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Strengths:[/COLOR]

Powergrid Substations: “Haha! Power nothing but power! Give me all of it!”

Radio Towers: “Hidden short-wave transmissions, Talkshows, anything that is able to transmit signals in my radius such as electromagnetic radiation will give me a tremendous advantage. Although it is sporadic so it can only be used in short-bursts.”

Computer Hacking: “Tsh, you think decrypting confidential files from secret military installations is difficult? Child’s play.

Maintenance: “Oh, i’m a freaking good mechanic let me tell you! Slightly a grease monkey but i’ll always confess my love to electronics!”

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Weaknesses:[/COLOR]

Electromagnetic Pulse Emissions: “SYSTEM ERROR 0100101010 Malfunction.”

Electricity/Static interference: “Certain emissions will create electricity interference which makes it a bit more difficult for me to use some of my powers.”

Storms: “Being stricken by lightning will often cause my systems to become overloaded with energy, although this might not be considered a bad thing. I’ll be unable to use most of my abilities without frying myself from the amount of capacity it will generate. On the contrary i’ll be a living conductor!

Magnets: “They cause interference also they usually stick to me. Annoying bastards.”

Being hit hard enough: “Ouch.”

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Sexuality:[/COLOR]

Pansexual, as long as it’s able to give her any form of suggestive pleasure or is competent of perceiving emotions, Lexia will not exactly care for what kind of species or gender she is dating or affiliating herself with.

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Personality:[/COLOR]

Throughout years of continuous development, exceptional researchers associated with project Cicada were able to manufacture bits and pieces that would attribute greatly to the cognitive functions of their test subject, incongruous technology was exemplary in processing specific strands of information whether it be simplified or some sort of labyrinthine of perplexing binary. Nonetheless all of this proved to be effortless in tampering with the aboriginal individuality of Lexia who had the temperament of a typical blabbermouth despite having a calm collected demeanor when it came to approaching serious subject-matters and other various types of sophisticated research.

Resuscitating a former greasemonkey with the characteristics of an arrogant lascivious woman was a careless mistake on the end of those ‘brilliant’ minds who indiscriminately hand-picked the lifeless guinea pig. Lexia frequently exhibits problematic issues when it comes to the opposite gender, reason-being why she is often called a “Strumpet” by her ex-lovers, she is unable to keep a steady relationship unless she finds someone who resembles her type of obtrusive mindset and is able to keep her occupied with showering attention. Most times the leisurely behavior that she places on display is often mistaken for laziness but it is to be noted that she is far opposite of the term. (She’s usually a one-night stand sort of gal.)

Overcoming rigorous trials in multiple ways is more than exhilarating in her mind, rarely she’ll go out of her way to make things more difficult for herself so that she’s provided with more of a challenge to go off of, although let it be known that this is capable of irritating her villainous co-workers as it’ll make objectives even more strenuous. Athleticism mixed with an overabundance is another thing that manages to keep her bored mind busy, mainly being engaged in recreational off-roading such as dune-bashing or dirtbiking through mountainous terrains.

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Likes:[/COLOR]

Attractive/Alluring men or women: “You’re damn right that i’ll hit that! Although if it interferes with my work there’ll be trouble!”

Puzzles/Complicated issues: “If you’ve got a problem, yo i’ll solve it. Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it.” - Vanila Ice

Automotives (Off-road vehicles/Dirt-bikes/Etc): “Vroom, Vroom. Isn’t it obvious? Check out the decals across my equipment!”

Technological ingenuity: “People who are able to possess a brain that is compact with knowledge regarding cyber software and other types of information will always be good in my book.”

Cryptography: “Creating my own sorts of coding and secretive communication is thrilling! Discovering new ways to trick the mortal mind into thinking something else.”

Athleticism: "Not into the ordinary work-out sessions! Rock-climbing and other exciting activities is what I do as a hobby!"

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Dislikes:[/COLOR]

Rain/Snow: “Last thing I want is for my tech to be dropped in the snow or puddles of rain. Only time i’ll ever go outside with weather conditions such as that will be when I don’t have any of my other gear with me.”

Distractions: “Performing hundreds upon hundreds of calculations while processing various types of code breaking techniques is often a cakewalk for me, unless there is some imbecile being an utter jackass near me.”

Being called a “Robot”: “...”

Waking up early in the morning: “UUggghh, c’mon! Villains work at midnight, not during the daytime! Give me thirty more minutes so I can get some shut-eye.”

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Backstory/Origin Story: (WIP)[/COLOR]

~ Further background checks regarding project six have gone undetermined, most confidential records have been shredded and any loose ends involving former scientists have been dealt with, only one record remains of “Lexia”. One being the documented transcript from the experimentation process ~(Confidential Transcript)

(Transmission start)

“So, you’re saying that we completely scrap everything that we’ve worked decades upon? Countless quantities of extraterrestrial technology is being thrown down the drain here and you’re just allowing it to happen?”  - R&D Scientist“It’s understandable that you are deeply concerned by my decision but I must head to orders that are placed down from administration, i’d be violating direct protocol if I were to continue conducting further analysis.” - Head of R&D

“All because of this trivial liability of having a former personality? She’s more machine than she is human! All of the components that are lodged within her anatomy will even prove that. These assumptions are simply paranoia and nothing more!” - R&D Scientist

“Silence! I will not stand for anymore of this insubordinate behavior, this is not my decision as i’m just following orders. Acknowledge the fact that if you disobey these guidelines that were handed down then you will be prosecuted, understood?” - Head of R&D

“...Yes, I understand.” - R&D Scientist

“Good, now let us proceed to the operating room so we can dispose of failed experiment. Please do not let this bother you, we still have left-over technology. We will be able to fix our mistakes” - Head of R&D

(Both of the former employees transition over to the operating room.)

“Huh?! Where is she? Project 6 was just here a moment ago! How is thi-... There’s no time! We need to go dark or else this entire facility will be unde- - Head of R&D

(Transmission end.)

They say that bringing corpses back from the dead is impossible, but it is very much possible even though it may be frowned upon by humanity. Lexia otherwise known as ‘Cicada’ to her fellow colleagues was formerly involved in tragic car accident that led to her untimely death before she was resuscitated and brought back to life after having her lifeless body transferred from the morgue all the way to an underground military base near the coast of Florida. Although this revival was not without sacrifice as it costed Lexia the precious former memories that she once had as well as having to resort to drastically amputating both of her legs so that she could have an experimental replacement involving alien technology which was discovered after an unidentified flying object crash-landed in a remote area inside of the inner boundaries of the Goethe State Forest. Spare components from the mangled wreck of the unorthodox aircraft were used to make modifications to Lexia who was labeled as “Project 6” by one of the Heads of the Research and Development section of the military faculty, essentially those that captured this hardware used this to further research one of their other experimentations which involved reanimating fresh carcasses as if they weren’t even dead to begin with. Decades soon passed and countless ideas were thrown into the wastebasket until the augmentations that were attached to this young lady’s body were beginning to merge with her veins and capillaries, even spreading to most of her organs which eventually made it so she was brought back into actuality again except with no idea of who she was or where she was. Sentimental vibes were the first to make their way into Lexia’s new found body as she experienced the overwhelming fear of waking up from a horrific accident, full of hysteria, she awoke from the operating table and managed to escape the momentarily unsupervised room and eventually the entirety of the military base.

How she went about escaping a heavily guarded installation without detection still remains a mystery to this very day. Government interruption in capturing this specimen would most likely resort in a devastating catastrophe that would possibly scale into widespread panic, strictly speaking, Lexia has diplomatic immunity as capturing a fugitive such as herself would prove nearly impossible and has the potentiality of causing endless amounts of pointless fatalities. Having been granted freedom from the clutches of ‘big-brother’ she decided to carry out a normal life but with a strange fascination for cutting-edge technology, eventually figuring out the supernatural prowess which had been gifted to her by these anomalous prosthetic augmentations. All of begun to led up to the infamous creation of Cicada 3301, led by none other than Lexia herself this enigmatic criminal organization heavily focused on data security, cryptography, and steganography that appropriately focused on decrypting concealed messages sent by agents and nation ambassadors so that they could sell this obtained information to the highest bidder. Cicada 3301 is mainly known for creating a series of advanced puzzles throughout the internet so that they were able to recruit particularly bright minded people to assist in the group's future endeavors.

Eventually growing weary from the tedious process of doing the same thing a ridiculous amount of times, Lexia decided to lend herself and the group of hackers that she was associated with to the Order of the Twisted.

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Villainous Motive:[/COLOR]

Entertainment is one of the main reasons why she has willingly joined the Order of the Twisted, there isn’t exactly many things she fails at, in-fact she’s an excellent if not perfect example of what a villain should be. Always calculating and being one step ahead of those dastardly superheroes that try to put a stop to the ‘sinister’ deeds before they’re committed! Joining this group of ne’er do wells will provide not only immense satisfaction to Lexia but she’ll be able to study those species which differentiate from her own. In a way, each and every unique face that comes along is all but a puzzle waiting to be solved.

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Theme Song:[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]

Relationship/Friendships:

N/A (Will update when interacting with others.)

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Other:[/COLOR]

(Prolly add stuff soon!)

@FemTheHufflepuffRiceball (Not sure if i'm considered a 'moderator' still but I was wondering If this CS was alright with you. :D )

Accepted~

Accepted~

Thanks, you are da bestest!  :33  Not sure if you wanted her to become a part of one of the teams? But knowing how skilled she is, she'll probably have to provide support to all of the teams if they go on missions.. Meaning she'll most likely have to be acquainted with everyone. 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back