Ciao!

theYungNicopernicus

Self Proclaimed Edge Lord
I used to role play a lot on WoW in my younger days and decided to see how this forum based rp would work out, glad to find a proactive community aboard, hopefully some great stories will emerge! Can't wait to meet new friends!

Welcome!

I just joined after lurking awhile myself and it appears a lot of people have RPed on WoW, FFXIV or some other MMO platform at some point. Depending on whether our interests lineup if you ever wanted to potentially do something set in the WoW universe let me know! (Or if you're looking to escape that scene I totally get ya.)

Either way best of luck and welcome. :)

Welcome!

I just joined after lurking awhile myself and it appears a lot of people have RPed on WoW, FFXIV or some other MMO platform at some point. Depending on whether our interests lineup if you ever wanted to potentially do something set in the WoW universe let me know! (Or if you're looking to escape that scene I totally get ya.)

Either way best of luck and welcome. :)

Thanks a lot! I'm not really sure I'd be interested in the WoW universe, I'd have to be playing the game to have the feelings there for it, but I'm down for setting out on a story! Of course I'm interested in the fantasy genre so no problems there! I'm not sure if maybe it's all the Seven Deadly Sins I've been watching or what but I kind of am thinking about something along the generic plotline of a group of adventurers getting involved in a quest to save the world by unexpected means, so if you're interested in something like that or know where to go let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back