Chronicles: Sins of the Fallen

RecAgenda

Double Luck
This is a side story of a multiple volume series I've been working on since 2007. There have been several role plays across a handful of sites, more personally authored revisions than I can count, and even private collaborations between myself and close friends. The Chronicles of the Order is a fantasy/modern-fantasy that has witnessed settings spanning from the Fall of the Angels, to the Renaissance era, to present day. The series itself draws inspiration from a number of classic and contemporary works, including - but not limited to - J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, J.K. Rowling, and others.

In short, the stories all revolve around gifted humans with the power to command twelve elements. This order of Sagens (as they call themselves) trace their heritage back to the Crusades of 1101, when they discovered the source of their powers, twelve unique crystals, beneath the buried ruins of King Solomon's lost temple. Upon touching a crystal, the knights were granted the gift of controlling the element that a particular crystal represented. However, all Sagens can learn and eventually master every element and add more power to their arsenal.

Since this is only an interest check, I'll keep it brief and expand upon the world's details later... This particular installment of the series will take us to modern day Japan, where a Fallen (a fallen angel) is suspected to be hiding and planning something devious. The secretive Sagen Order dispatches its Asia branch to discover and deal with the threat as quickly as possible. Not all characters have to be Japanese, however, as a few (or so) Western Sagens may also tag along to offer assistance.

Finally, I'll have you know that this series puts heavy emphasis on fluid combat and overwhelming power. In the end, the bad guys are just as cunning and as strong as the good guys. But the clashes they have can reach epic proportions. So if you like that Dragon Ball Z style of total destruction and battlefield chaos, then this is an RP for you.

I'm looking for at least three total participants (to include myself).

Sounds intriguing. I never read the series but When I saw the word Falken angel it stuck to me. Since I hear that.... Are the Four horsemen allowed as characters? I ask because the character War is stuck in my head....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back