Chronicles of Pangaea

DreamySkullz

SETTING:

Pangaea was a single great continent before its pieces split and became the continents as we know them now. However, before it was split, a prophecy was foretold that a great flood would destroy all and separate Pangaea into many different pieces of land. Everyone laughed at the prophecy, but other panicked.

Many years before this prophecy came true; Earth and the Spirit Realm were one. Humans, Angels, Demons, and many other beings often crossed paths. It was normal. The Spirit World itself is a parallel dimension where the Demons and Angels reside in their natural state of being. Anyone can travel to and from the two realms. To a Human, there is almost no way to tell the difference between the two realms, so a Human traveling alone must be careful.

The guardians of Pangaea were called Watchers, and they were Angels assigned to protect Humans and other peaceful beings against Demons and other forces of evil, including other Humans.

However, some of the Watchers became Fallen Angels, and thus, Demons. They began to fall for Humans and created beings called Nephilim, which pose a threat to the purity of the Human bloodline.

For every Human, there exists a Guardian Angel. However, if a Human rejects his or her Guardian Angel, the Angel is replaced with a Demon Companion. Some Humans are without a Guardian Angel or Demon Companion, or have yet to discover theirs.

Humans often practice magic or sorcery, while others are warriors. Some fight for righteousness, others fight for power.

Choose your side!

SPECIES:

Humans:

- If a Human travels to the Spirit Realm by themselves and becomes lost, they have three days before becoming a Lost Soul and being forever trapped there, loosing their physical bodies.

Wizards and Sorcerers

Wizards: They are more into the natural side of things. They focus on knowledge and wisdom, natural potions, spells, and healing. They are more into nature and peace. Their companions are usually Angels.

-
Priestess(Female term)

-
Mage (Male term)

Sorcerers: They focus more on spells, curses, power, and combat. Their companions are usually Demons.

- Witches (Female term)

-
Warlock (Male term)

Warrior

- There are many different types of warriors, both good and bad. Warriors usually choose a single weapon.

Commoner

- Commoners are normal Humans who have no magic abilities or capabilities of being a warrior. Some commoners may have magic abilities but do not use them or rarely use them. Other commoners also may hold a weapon and know the ways of a warrior, but choose to live a "normal" life. Commoners can have either an Angel or Demon companion.

ANGELS

- There are Nine types of Angels, but all types can be assigned as someone's Guardian Angel, and each are considered a Watcher when they are assigned to Earth. If they fall in love and kiss a Human, they automatically become a fallen Angel and loose their Divine powers which are then replaced by demonic powers.

Angels are very powerful beings and have a range of abilities,and all are considered warriors.

When an Angel dies, their soul is reincarnated, and they start life all over again without memories of their previous lives. They have longevity, but are not immortal.

Seraphim - Their primary purpose is to be the bridge between the Spirit World and Earth Realm. They have the ability to transport to Heaven, Hell, and Earth anytime they wish. They have four wings. If there are no Seraphim on Earth, the connection to the Spirit World is severed. There has to be at least one Seraphim on Earth to keep the connection. If Earth's end of the connection is severed, this means beings can come to earth, but cannot go back.

Cherubim - Their Primary Purpose, like the Seraphim, is to be the bridge between the Spirit World and Earth Realm. However, they normally reside in the Spirit Realm. If there are no Cherubim in the Spirit Realm, the connection to Earth is severed; this means someone can travel to the Spirit Realm, but cannot return to Earth.

Thrones - Thrones are of high status. They are elders and judges against Angels and Demons. They determine the punishment to a captured Demon or an Angel who has done wrong or became a Fallen Angel. They are very wise, and very few Thrones become fallen Angels.

Dominions - They are the Angels of leadership and regulate the duties of the armies or Angels. They give power to heads of government or other Authority figures. They also choose who becomes a Guardian Angel and to whom. They have great strategic skills.

Virtues - These Angels are the ones who control the elements and nature. They are usually the companions to Wizards.

Powers - These angels are also known as the Angels of Death. They carry the souls of the deceased to either Heaven or Hell. They are usually companions to Sorcerers.

Principalities - These Angels usually aren't assigned to an individual like most Guardian Angels. They guard and protect a certain group of people, nation, or race of people. Principalities can command Human armies and like Dominions, have good strategic skills.

Archangels - These angels are the chief angels, guardians of all things physical. They appear only in human form when on Earth. They have the task of being messengers to people at critical times of need. An angel who has proven himself worthy enough will become an Archangel. They have the highest authority of all the Angels.

Guardian Angel - Is a term to any type of Angel that is assigned to a specific person. Like Archangels, Guardian Angels can be any type of Angel.

Demons

- Demons are beings that were previously Angels, but have forsaken their kind for power or because they had fallen in love. While when Angels are "killed" and reincarnated, Demons are sent to the Lake of Fire when they are "killed". Depending on the type of Demon, some have tails, horns, fangs, demon wings, and other abnormalities.

There are several types of Demons (almost too many to list).

Fallen Angels - These Demons were previously Angels, but have fallen due to greed, lust, or because they had fallen in love with a Human, which is forbidden. Fallen Angel is also a term used for an Angel in transition to becoming a Demon, but not quite a complete Demon. Once an Angel has become a fallen Angel, their divine powers are taken away and replaced by demonic powers. Sometimes these powers become a reverted and evil form of what their powers used to be. For example, if a Virtue (one who controls nature and the elements) falls, his powers now may cause natural disasters.

Nephilim - These are the offspring of a Human and a Demon. Because of this, they are able to travel between the Spirit realm and Earth at will. They also have demonic traits such as horns, tails, demon wings, angel wings, or any other such. They also have demonic powers.

Succubus/Incubus - These Demons are bringers of nightmares. They are able to hide themselves in shadow, and manipulate the desires of mankind and twist those desires. If a Human begins to listen and allow themselves to be lulled into the influence of an Incubus (Succubus being the female term), the Demon then has full control over them. These demons can influence people through dreams, trickery, or hallucinations. Hallucinations will only work on Humans or Angels with weak wills. They are often associated with lust.

Poltergeist​ - These are mischievous Demons who often cause trouble and play tricks. They are almost childlike, but once they are angered, they become dangerous. They are tricksters and often have malicious intent.

Demons of the Seven Sins - These are Demons that specialize in the seven sins: Greed, Lust, Gluttony, Sloth, Envy, Pride, and wrath.

If you know of any other Demon types, please let me know. :3

**NOTE** This site does not allow sexual content, so I don't suggest roleplaying as a Lust Demon (Or using an incubus as one) unless you want to get in trouble. It's your choice, though. I won't get on you about it, but I can't guarantee the mods won't. You have been warned.

-----------------

Human character form -

Name:

Weapon of choice: (Warriors)

Power of Choice: (Wizards/Sorcerers)

Personality:

Back story:

Demon Companion/Guardian Angel:

Appearances:

Angel character Form -

Name:

Appearance Age:

Occupation/Type of Angel: (Seraphim, Virtue, principality, etc)

Weapon of choice:

Unique power: (this does not include the powers that come with their occupation)

Personality:

Human companion: (if any)

Appearances:

Demon character form -

Name:

Appearance Age:

Occupation/Type of Demon:

Weapon of choice:

Unique Power: (this does not include the powers that come with their occupation)

Personality:

Human companion: (if any)

Why they became a Demon/why they fell: (optional)

Appearances:

----------

Rules -

Follow site rules.

I have to approve your characters first before you can roleplay.

MORE THAN FOUR SENTENCES PER POST!

No god-modding (I understand this can be difficult when roleplaying Angels or Demons, but it's not impossible).

Your characters cannot be companions to each other. If you wish to have a Guardian Angel/Demon Companion to your character, I will match them up for you.

NO religious debates! NONE WHATSOEVER!!! You will be kicked out of the roleplay and ignored if you start anything of the sort.

You may use this for OOC chats.

NO REAL LIFE PICTURES! That's like stealing someone's identity. Cartoons/Anime only, please.

*ADDITIONAL INFO EDIT*

Angels must train for many years until they are proven worthy enough to become a full-fledged Angel. Until then, they do not have wings and have only the powers unique to them. When an Angel is created, before training they choose which of the nine types they would like to train as.

A fallen Angel may be restored as a holy Angel again if they are truly repentant. However, they must do this before becoming a complete Demon, or it is too late. Depending on the amount of darkness in them, the decline to Demon status varies. Some become Demons almost instantly.

A Demon may become repentant, but they cannot return to Angel status. However, sometimes Angels use these Demons as spies, but they are not truly trusted.

--MY CHARACTERS​--

Name: Mana

Occupation: Commoner (However, she has the power of a Priestess)

Weapon of choice: None

Power of Choice: She is a commoner, but she does have healing abilities.

Personality: Shy, quiet, eager to please, and sometimes heavily dependent on others. She is shy, however, she knows right from wrong and will stand up for what she believes in. She does have a tendency to be too dependent on others, and this causes her to sometimes place her affections on the wrong people.

Back story: Mana is an ordinary girl living in an abbey raised by (what we would consider as today) nuns since she was an orphan. She was raised in a peaceful environment but always seemed separated from everyone.

Demon Companion/Guardian Angel: She doesn't have a Guardian Angel yet, or hasn't met him/her yet.

Appearances:

View attachment 5218

Name: Viola

Appearance Age: Eighteen

Occupation/Type of Angel: Power (Angel of Death)

Weapon of choice: Scythe

Unique power: She emits a powerful blast from her scythe/

Personality: She is brash, somewhat rude, and tells it like it is. She's a bit mischievous and a prankster. However, she's not totally void of manners. Her virtues and morals are her strongest points, and she fights for the Humans. She had just graduated from her training and is waiting for the person she's assigned to protect.

Human companion: None yet! She JUST graduated from training.

Appearances:

View attachment 5220

Name: Benjamin

Appearance Age: Twenty

Occupation/Type of Demon: Incubus

Weapon of choice: He can extend his claws to become razor sharp.

Unique Power: He can control shadows at will.

Personality: He's a sly trickster and often a flirt. He's mischievous and dangerous when provoked. When he fights, he does not hold back and can be ruthless.

Human companion: None. He prefers to be alone, unless his boss assigns him one.

Why they became a Demon/why they fell: He hated the authority of the Angels and wanted to do his own thing. His lust for power is what transformed him into a Demon.

Appearances:

View attachment 5221

-----

Pairs:

Holly (pg 1) - .:Vassel:. & Bret (pg 1) - 14hca14

Helil (pg 1) - .:Vassel:. - Talia (pg 2) - Lilly Spiritdreamer

Solo For Now:

Viola (pg 1) - KiokuLovesCheesecake

Mana (pg 1) - KiokuLovesCheesecake

Benjamin (pg 1) - KiokuLovesCheesecake

Rosalind Faire (pg 1) - 14hca14

Tsukiyomi (pg 2) - solarwing123

Pending Pairs:

--

Name: Rosalind Faire

Appearance Age: 18

Occupation/Type of Demon:

Weapon of choice: Nephilim

Unique Power: She has an unnatural connection with animals that allows her to communicate with them. They are so in awe of her that they will do anything she asks of them without a second thought. She also has the ability, through touch to bring you excruciating pain.

Personality: Bitter, Sassy, Strong, Cold, Her only soft spot is children and animals, secretly dreams of being able to settle down one day but doesn't even admit it to herself, independent

Why they became a Demon/why they fell: She really hadn't an option and has come to deal with her place in society. She however does not side solely with demons, angels or humans for she has beef with all. Her father, a demon did not fall from his place as angel because of love. He fell because of his wrath and anger towards almost all the living who did not please him. He tried to play God...God didn't really appreciate that and through multiple mistakes and lack of remorse he fell from Grace. There he became a low life whose only interest was please himself and doing what he likes. Rosa's mother was a mere whore with no respect for herself. It was not as if she had no other option in life, she choose to be a part of a brothel despite the indecency of the matter.

Rosa lived with her mother until she was thirteen and at that point she broke away. She stole a horse, a man's purse and some food and just left forming her own life. You may be wondering what her beef with angels was? Well the girl sought help with the angels but saw none. She was judged by her birth, something she could not help. Since than she has been living on her own roaming from place to place.

Appearances:View attachment 5222Her finger nails are talon like and she has sharp fangs as teeth.

Name: Holly

Weapon of choice: Longsword

Power of Choice: n/a

Personality: Holly is always ready to help others and is energetic. She is hardworking though and strives to prove herself as a warrior. She does not like taking the easy way out. She is still kind, just a little pushy as well.

Back story: From a young age Holly wanted to be a warrior. Holly held her first sword at the age of five and knew that was the weapon for her. She was almost talked down by her parents, but they gave in. Holly practiced under a handful of different masters, some old, some young, mostly guys, one girl. She cared for each and each taught her a little diferently. The reason she had so many was that she learned from warriors who passed through her hometown. She blended all their skills into her own style. She master her skill a few months ago and is now starting to live her life as a warrior.

Demon Companion/Guardian Angel: Bret

Appearances: http://www.flickr.com/photos/likemagic/2675237934/ (just with normal ears)

Name: Helil

Appearance Age: 19

Occupation/Type of Angel: Virtue

Weapon of choice: Knives

Unique power: Helil is able to sense demonic presence

Personality: Helil can be considered rude and dismissive and cold as well. He does not make friends easily as it is hard to get through his coldness and high expectations. He is sarcastic as well and prone to insult others when he thinks they are doing "good enough". Helil does not like helping others he thinks does not deserve it and has little to no sense of humor.

Human companion: Talia

Appearances: http://www.flickr.com/photos/faery_mistress/3598874833/

Name: Bret

Appearance Age: 20

Occupation/Type of Angel:Virtue

Weapon of choice: The sword shown in the image

Unique power: On top of his elemental powers he has the ability to summon objects and has superior strength.

Personality: Bret is a very thoughtful angel who at the beginning thought the world was perfect. He thought the angel system could do no wrong but he has seen some of the hardships and the inequalities in the system and all though he loves his jobs he knows it is flawed. Everyday he pushes to make it better.

Human companion:None

Appearances:
T12938888022692db0cd70071ccabb8c119cce2205785.jpg

Well, I didn't think my family would be doing anything for Independence Day, but they decided to at the last minute. So I place full control to you guys if you want. I'll be gone all day. You guys don't have to, it's no big deal. :3

Name: Tsukiyomi

Appearance Age: 18

Occupation/Type of Demon: Fallen angel of patience (becomes demon of wrath)

Weapon of choice: Blade staff

Unique Power: Demonic time control: Blood red moon

Personality: Dark, quiet, but in battle becomes sick and twisted.

Human companion: None

Why they became a Demon/why they fell: Fell in love with a human girl and was stripped of his powers. In a rage went to reclaim what was taken from him. He killed the angel that was given his powers. in doing so he became a fallen.

Appearances: black emo swoop hair with red tips and baby blue streaks. His eyes change with his mood. pail white skin. Snake bite piercings. Wears black robes. Has huge black wings with silver tipped feathers.

I'm so tempted to give this a stab. @.@ The four line rule makes me a touch nervous. You've seen my post though Cake so you know I do try to make them decent in length.

If I post characters please match them up for me. ^.^

Oh! I'd love it of you were to join. I know sometimes it's hard to make four sentences, but I mainly put that down as a rule because there are a lot of people who roleplay one-liners all the time. Like Order of the Lycan. But I know how you roleplay, so you have nothing to worry about. And besides, my posts have been a lot shorter than yours. xD So if you feel you can only do one or two sentences, that's fine with me.

*waves* Hai Kio. X3 So here's the new rp you were tellin' me you made, right? :3

Looking for a picture for a priestess now. Is there anything you guys might need to be played? xD I can probably juggle another character or two as well.

Name: Talia

Weapon of choice: Staff

Power of Choice: Minor healing of scrapes or brushes, light, basic powers , she leans towards the wiccan water base traits of magic (not sure how else to explain it, even though she isn’t wiccan. xD One can look up water abilities though)

Personality:

Very innocent and trusting at times, she tends to take blame for things a lot more than she should. She just wants to see everyone smile, to give everyone happiness. She’s too easy to sacrifice her own happiness for others, and tends to get in trouble at times due to this fact. Tends to be a bit hyper and can find beauty in the weirdest of things. She goes out of her way to not harm others though, and has a bad habit of even feeling bad for demons.

Back story:

Raised in a church of temple of sorts since she was found on their door steps. They took her in as a sign of a blessing, and kept her to the path of light. Now she’s at the age to grow though, and they know her curiosity wouldn’t keep her there forever. Will this girl survive the dark world outside the sacred walls she always knew? Or will her faith be sealed for much darker ventures. Whatever the outcome she can’t stay there, her nature is too wild and curious and at times too many questions raised can be a bad thing.

Demon Companion/Guardian Angel:

None, needs an angel that can look out for her and keep her on the right path so that she doesn’t get easily corrupted and tricked to the wrong one.

Appearances:

images.jpg

@ Lilly Spiritdreamer

Everything looks good, except you forgot her name. x D How does she and Helil sound?

I'll clear it with Vassel first in case she doesn't want him with anyone.

Will work great for me if Vass doesn't mind.

^.^ Of course I would forget a name lol give me a bit and when I think of one that suits her I'll add it.

For what's in a name . . . *grins*

Still here and watching, just wanted to be all okay on the partners and stuff before anything.

Name: Averery Harris

Power of Choice: (Wizards/Sorcerers): Has been training with Ice magic for a few years and have now began practicing with lightning but because of its nature is proving itself difficult.

Personality:Is very secluded to himself and doesn't allow to let a lot of people in. He is not easily provoked but when he is can be dangerous to the extent of his powers, but is known to overdue it when angry. Doesn't like to be kept waiting especially if he's trying to get somewhere.

Back story: Averery grew up with a slight interest in magic especially because of his parents Mage background. Though when he first picked up a spell book to begin learning the first spell he felt compelled to learn more. After he completed the first chapter he couldn't help but have a need to want to keep learning more in secret. He continued doing it in secret until he made a spell that was too large to hide and his parents quickly found out. He was branded a Warlock by his parents and were quickly disowned. He took two of the spell books with him as he was leaving and never looked back. He's been spending his days traveling and learning the spells in his book and is just began learning the second book. He will sometimes do jobs for money depending on what they pay and what it is.

Demon Companion/Guardian Angel:None yet

Appearances: http://api.ning.com/files/-alrDPh5AtfM1qIjyCMBYpOv36rMipprOvY0qBOSFCrWvjARbQeSZo9UdsRHCTV1/AnimeMage.png?width=339&height=437 (Just forget the sword, Add a blue hood to the collar)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back