Journal Chronicles of a High School Freshman

PortugalTM

The least emo emo
I'm Portugal, or Andrew if you'd prefer for this journal's sake. I'm about to begin the descent into what is known as..

High School
( or secondary school other places)

Now, sometimes I feel like the youngest member here, as so many others here seem college age, although, it's not all bad, as I can be bestowed with your knowledge of how to perfectly microwave a pack of ramen.

So, yeah. I'll begin with the first part in the next post. If you want to reply, then go for it. If you want to ignore replies and skip to the next story part, go for it. If you really don't fucking care about this thread, then there's a back arrow somewhere on your screen.

Before we begin, info on me.

Name: Andrew
Aliases: Androo, Drew, Andy, Portugal
(Andy and Drew are only used by a select few, and not my closest friends even, just people who think Andy is cool.)

Male
Heterosexual

And so off we go

*NOTICE* My friends, family, teachers, school, and town will be changed to keep my privacy. My name is not changed. My name is actually Andrew. I trust you RPN friends, but you can't be completely safe on the internet. Sorry if that upsets you. Although it's the same thing dateline nbc does so...

School: Osprey High School
(Not real name)

Important Characters of yet
(Not real names)

My mum - She's my mom

My sistah - She's my sister

Hanako - My Dog
*This is her real name

Meagan
7/28 - One of my closest friends. Dating Jack. Good friends with Aria, best friends with Scyler.

Scyler
7/28 - One of my closest friends. Not dating anyone and is a lesbian. Best friends with Meagan. Good friends with Aria.

Aria
7/28 - One of my closest friends. Her and I obviously have had some kind of romantic tension. Romantic interest for Androo.

Daniella
7/28 - One of my closest friends. Meet in photography class when I was in 7th grade. She's a sophomore, and is agender.

Jack
7/28 - One of my friends. Talk a little, met through Meagan, who he is dating. Best friends with Linguini.

Linguini
7/28 - Was one of my closest friends until he pulled shit and I got mad. I feel bad since he had a rough year, and I was bit harsh. Hope to fix things with him. He's Italian af. Best friends with Jack.

Cross
7-28 - One of my good friends. Haven't seen him but three times during middle school as he didn't go to mine. Hope to see him more. Great friends with Crete.

Lexi
7/28 - One of my friends. Not dating anyone.

Concord
7/28 - One of my friends, he is not dating anyone. Good friends with Aria.

Gavin
7/28 - After being a bamboozling motherfucker, my mom actually helped me realise that he was a jerk, and a narcissist. Got into a verbal fight with Scyler which sent me over the edge. He should hopefully only being going to Osprey for freshman year, maybe even only one semester. He's just a complete bitch. Dating Bridget.

Bridget
7/28 - Utter bitch. Gets clingy with people, and uses them as a pawn, and constantly acts off to them. Luckily is not going to Osprey. Dating Gavin.

Crete
7/28 - One of my closest friends. He won't be coming to Osprey, he's going somewhere for engineering and coding. He may pop up now and then and I'll miss him. Hope we stay in touch. Great friends with Cross.

Ross
7/28 - One of my closest friends, he's going to an art school for technical theatre. I hope we keep in touch.

Ophelia
7-28 - One of my good friends. Going to a fancy collegiate school now. Sophomore. Hope we stay in touch

There will be new characters introduced, and I'll add them here. Some side characters who won't appear often won't get a spot here.

~Portugal

Orientation is on August 3rd, and we start on the 10th. I'm truly excited. I got a letter in the mail for my bus stop.

A bit nervous in the sense I've never ridden in a bus before. Previous schools required self-transport. I don't know anyone on my bus so we will see how that goes.

I'll keep you all posted on how things progress as we get into the time of orientation and back to school shopping.

6 days until orientation.
8 days until tax-free weekend AKA back 2 school shopping
12 days until first day of high school.

This 19 year old soon to be college freshman gives you her blessings as you begin your first day of high school. *Is super nervous about college myself...*

Well. The first day happened yesterday. And I meet all my lovely teachers.

My creative writing teacher. He's got that long sexy beard everyone lives and is really chill.

Journalism teacher already has strong (and intimidating) relationships with the Juniors and seniors.

I already knew my theatre teacher and he's cool as ever.

Science teacher seems chill.

My English teacher makes the class seems stressful and I have to buy 6 fucking books

My AP Human teacher is amazing and she called her colored pencils ghetto, called my friends pencil case extra, and says the most relatable things. And that was day one.

My gemoetry teacher seems boring.

Day 1.

Now it's Day 2.

A few things I can say -

Don't be too concerned about what other kids say. There are decent people and jerks in every group you get into. Also, high school kids are possibly the most immature and hostile age group you will see. Do what you have to do and do well in your classes - remember, this is only 4 years and the material you learn will have a greater impact than anything else that happens while you are in school.

Enjoy your classes and be sure to study each assignment, googling stuff, writing notes, or asking for help as necessary. This will help you achieve the highest grades you are capable of. God bless.

This 19 year old soon to be college freshman gives you her blessings as you begin your first day of high school. *Is super nervous about college myself...*
I'm taking AP classes.
I have a total of 2.
They're the equivalent of college classes.
Here's my advice:
RUN
RUN
RUN HARDER
RUN FASTER
*tear runs down cheek*
You can make it...

I'm taking AP classes.
I have a total of 2.
Here's my advice:
RUN
RUN
RUN HARDER
RUN FASTER
*tear runs down cheek*
You can make it...
Too late I'm already in AP Human Geography. Although it looks really easy and my teacher called my friends pencil case extra, listens to the same music I do, and is going to ry and get me and some friends tickets to the local alternative rock radio stations "Next Big Thing" concert because her friends husband manages the shows.

Although English seems terrifying. We have to annotate 6 books in one year.

Oof.

By the way I started this all fancy but I'm abandoning that because I'm too lazy to do that. R.I.P

Too late I'm already in AP Human Geography. Although it looks really easy and my teacher called my friends pencil case extra, listens to the same music I do, and is going to ry and get me and some friends tickets to the local alternative rock radio stations "Next Big Thing" concert because her friends husband manages the shows.

Although English seems terrifying. We have to annotate 6 books in one year.

Oof.

By the way I started this all fancy but I'm abandoning that because I'm too lazy to do that. R.I.P
I have to do a book report on 8 books throughout the year, plus the english textbook, plus any additional readings, in addition to annotating the summer readings and reading outside of class. That's 1/2.

Fuckin' normie.

But i'm out of school and need a job, so i've been laying around like an idiot and need to go to college.

YAAAAY FOR BEING LOW MIDDLE CLASS!

I have to do a book report on 8 books throughout the year, plus the english textbook, plus any additional readings, in addition to annotating the summer readings and reading outside of class. That's 1/2.

Fuck yeah, i love English, i wish i was you.

I'm taking AP classes.
I have a total of 2.
Here's my advice:
RUN
RUN
RUN HARDER
RUN FASTER
*tear runs down cheek*
You can make it...
Laughs in IB
...please send help, I've procrastinated everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back