Story Chronicles of a Bad Man

Chaishi

the freebird.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Introduction and Foreword
This fiction chronicle and entire thread is made for one and only character, every other character that will appear in this series is a result of fiction, has no connection to any player character. If anybody choses to pick them from story, they can, but I won't add others in here. The stories will be about 1950's America and generally it will focus on an immigrant minority first generation Italian mobster. I will try to keep events that play out close to realistic values, yet keeping it entirely realistic is never fun. Therefore expect a slightly more loose structure of environment and timeline. Afterall, this is just a sketchbook for me and my character and I will use it as such.

Luciano Corsetti
Theme Song

256e3f91367d00be5ae299779cd304af.jpg

• Sex: Male.

Date of Birth: 10 January 1923.

Place of Birth: Venice, Italy.

Hair Color: Light Brown.

Eyes: Bright Green.

• d6608ee63315cac70cfedb23df4712e7.jpg
    As rain poured down from windows of car, he stood under the cover of a dark, familiar blanket. Midnight was just about there when headlights of another vehicle started being visible afar. He recognised the truck as it approached, since it's engine was roaring as usual as he was accustomed to. Truck took a turn around the corner right in front of them and stopped at the end of pier. They stopped for a moment, he watched them talk to each other in the truck with gestures under the sick yellow lights of pier. After a brief moment of silence and reluctance in truck, his chauffeur cleared his throat as a sign of readying himself to talk. "I don't think he will do it Luciano." He said while eyeing guy who was seated at the back of car. His emerald green eyes were set on the truck, just like a predator watching his prey, he was locked on his game. "I got a feeling that he will, Martin." Right after he told so, a guy with wide shoulders hopped out of the truck and checked his surroundings for any prying eyes. After a short hold up, he went right towards where loads of boxes were melting away under heavy rain. Grabbed one, started loading them in. They waited in the car, until they loaded all the truck and passed right by their nose. Corsetti Restaurant writing on truck became barely visible as they passed by and when they were finally gone Martin flipped the keys to turn the engine on. "So he passes." He confirmed to himself, and Luciano nodded "It seems so."

Enzo has had past test. He was now another candidate for the family, therefore must be treated as such. Luciano did not always attend to such tests, such exams. He had to stay away from people who he can not put his trust in, and currently Enzo was one of them. He would never know who Luciano was until the moment he was made man, yet for now this much was enough for him. Luciano have stepped on same stones as he used to walk in this crime ridden city, and he was where he is now because he did not hesitate where Enzo did. This hesitation he saw, was going to eventually cost him in future. But for now, Enzo was good in Luciano's mind. He slowly drowned himself in deep thoughts of his mama's fresh lasagna smell while drifting away towards home in a rainy dark night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back