Christopher "Bulk" Peck

Mistory

MADNESS IS BUT A SPARK LEADING TO GREATNESS
ForgeOfIron has signed on

"Oh hello ForgeOfIron, I'm so glad you came. Let's begin the interview. What's your real name? First and last please." 
 "Eh...Christopher....Christopher Peck...Chris will do fine"

"Ah, I see, okay how old are you?"
 "19?"

"Hmm...This is more personal but what's your sexuality?"
 "Oh umm... i p-prefer women...they don't really prefer me,though..."

"Are you a man or woman?"
  "Oh! Im ,uhh, a man..."

"What do you look like? You can send a picture of describe yourself, though an image will help me more."

View attachment 176952

"What's your occupation?"
 "Oh,umm...I'm...I'm a janitor at the hospital...nights mostly..."

"How would you describe your personality?"
  "Alot of people say I'm,umm, skittish? I dont like being in crowds or...or really talking to people face to face. I get nervous...but i try to be nice! I just sometimes get the signals mixed up and dont really know what to do..."

"How tall are you? How much do you weigh?"
  "Like 5'9"? Maybe 10"? And last i checked i was like 280 lbs..."

"What's your favorite color?"
  "Oh my favorite...it would be b-black. But i like white too..."

"What type of person interests you romantically?"
  "Breathing? N-no thats just a j-joke. I like girls who...who arent afraid to s-say what they think. It also helps if they are w-willing to deal with me..."

"This question can be skipped, but it's most essential to my study so I'd prefer an honest answer. Know that you're in a safe place here with me, no one else will ever have to know. Do you have any physical/mental disabilities? Any traumas?"
 "Umm...i was...d-diagnosed with chronic d-depression and bi-polar when i was twelve. I,umm...it was actually confused for schizophrenia, but after afew months in therapy, they figured it out. I was just having a really low period..."

"What gaming genre do you prefer to play when feeding your addiction?"
 "F-feed? Thats kinda harsh isnt it?
I like to play rpgs, hack and slash, mobas, and sometimes some fps, if it has a s-supernatural twist..."

"Share some of your history with me."
 "Oh, I was born in a good home. My father was a hard worker, my mother was a stay at home. They werent used to parenting so it was kinda h-hard at first. They didnt quite know what to do. Sometimes i thought they were being harsh, but they were learning.
 It got alot better when my sister was born. They were alot easier to work with. I mean, they were alot nicer. I didnt get in as much trouble...
 My family was never really exciting, so i just...tried to find ways to entertain myself. My mom says she wished she never gave me a gameboy. Im glad she did....

"Your strengths?"
  "Oh, umm...it may not seem it,but i like to think im loyal. I dont like leaving people hanging... im not the strongest,but im strong enough to get jobs done...
 I dont like fighting. This one time.i got into it with a kid at school. I couldnt bring myself to hit him...but i couldnt back off. I just kept pushing and pushing until he gave up... had a busted lip and afew bruises, but i was fine...
Im stubborn. I dont quit...it can be pretty useful,i guess...
Im also pretty big. Most people wont mess with me because of my size. Intimidating, i guess?

"Your fears and weaknesses?"
  Im a pacifist. I dont like to fight, but i wont back down. Its weird. 
I also have severe arachnophobia. Cant stand spiders. Just wrong...
 I have little experience in actual fights, and i cant think on my feet very well. It helps to have someone else with the plan.

I have alot of trouble reading signals. Facial ques and tones mess me up. I honestly cant tell if someones being sarcastic or even flirtatious. I cant read it...

"What role do you play in your games?"
 I like to play the wall. I bulk up and tank all the blows from others so my team can make it through. I focus on survival. High hp and defence...

"What do you hope to gain by participating in my game?"
 "Im....not really sure. I guess im just looking for something new..."

"Is there anything I missed?"
  No...n-not that i know of..."

As soon as that last question is answered you're suddenly knocked out and dragged off someplace

Users who are viewing this thread

Back