• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Christine

foxglove

unhealthy amounts of screaming
A city called Christine, not the largest or the most popular places to be. Not well known at all except for its anonymous feeling that sticks to you when you arrive up until you leave.

The feeling may be caused from the fact that Christine is a hotspot for the supernatural. Ghosts are well known to be found in many of the buildings and howls are heard throughout the night,everynight. Once in awhile you hear that someone has gone missing but "Those are often never true." says the police department. Carcasses are found on the street and surrounding forests but are mostly not human.

Other than those few turnoffs, Christine is a perfect place for your next family trip or a place to stay for life. Our retailers can find you the perfect home.

*You are a citizen of this fine town,living your life as if nothing was watching you behind closed doors.
Sometimes, though, you notice things and other times you are completely aware. Because of the size of the city and its population you know many of its inhabitants and some are your friends or enemies.Those people being the other Roleplayers.

Christine is the city you currently stand in. It holds an abundant amount of queer buildings and abnormal sights.

2919012415_ec699d5cee_o.jpg

Places you will often hear about are Sarah's Diner

nick-s-50-s-diner.jpg

The graveyard

Pretty_Fall_Graveyard_Scene_by_nathan_101.jpg

and Christine City Library

Library.jpg

They are mostly known because of strange occurrences and the beings who take place there. (Or the service is spectacular and you are just seeing things that are not there.)

Yes,this is a role play featuring odd beings, so go wild. Just don't think of something so insane and powerful it defeats the purpose of anything.

Now for the fun rules.

*I will not allow godmoding of any kind.

*Romance is amazing.Fall in love with whomever as long as you don't take it too far.

*Cursing is allowed but do not use it in every other sentence.

*No oneliners try to have at least five sentences.

*Play nice when not RPing,everyone has feelings.

*Drama is cool I just don't want this RP to be completely dramatic and only ever about you.Mix it up.

*Be creative and have fun.

Leif examined a book labeled "MYSTERIES OF THE UNIVERSES,VOLUME 1". Yes,he did want to check the book out,but just a few seconds ago it was suspended in midair. This has happened multiple times to Leif at the Christine Public Library.It was a natural occurrence,floating books were common it was just that today Leif was finally going to record it all in his journal.

The librarian approached Leif. "Honey,are you going to check out that book soon or are you just going to look at it like it stole your money all day?" She wasn't pleased with Leif constantly coming to the library without checking out something.

"Yes I am,I'm just taking in all the details for its entry." Leif said, "I'll be over at checkout soon,Miss." The librarian accepted Leif's answer and left to go back to her job. Leif began writing all about the book in his journal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back