• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Chosen Eyes- Ocular Effect

Bolts

Day Dreamer Deluxe
A reboot of the original thread Chosen Eyes with collaboration with original owner.

Hey....

Hey wake up!

Look, you might not remember much. Well, Actually you don't remember anything besides your name and power. We...We are sorry for that. In due time you will earn it back.

For now though you need to survive. We all need to survive this place.

There is something looking for you and the others and you need to be ready.

Work together, become stronger than ever before. Teamwork is key because without it you stand no chance.

This is for your own safety and well-being. So please understand, we are here to help.

This was the last thing you heard before what you are about to experience. It was like a faded memory, the last one you clung to in a desperate fight. What will you do now that you are stranded on an island?

(you may now start if you like)

@Calalily @Mitchs98 @DreamsAreForDreamers @SivOmega @Crimson smile @JustCallMeAimee

Last edited by a moderator:
???

Kasey headphone suddenly let out a voice. A voice so familiar.. to her

"
Damn! He ransacked us! It's him!!" The voice said.

"
With Xemnas gone, you're on your own now! Moreover those IRIS guy... they will be forced to stick with you guys. Well that's alright, both of our leader are gone any way, so ceasefire until all DEMON have been destroyed and Our Leader is back"

The voice then signaling a faint message

"
Go Kasey, you are the leader now. Next mission is : Find Terra and Xemnas" the voice faded out. Letting a big sigh with it....

@DreamsAreForDreamers @everyone

Jesse opened his eyes to the rising sun. The beginning of a brand new day. He held his head in his hand as he was dizzy from a strange sleep. He sat up and watched the sun rise hit the waves from the vast body of water. He would probably be freaking out right now but the scene was just too calming. He looked around him as he saw more bodies all seeming to start to awake as well. He couldn't help but have a frown on his face seeing everyone. Would they know where they all were?

He stood up and patted sand off of his clothing. Stretching out now, his legs were pretty numb from the damp cool water. He looked around one more time to see if anyone was particularly awake yet. Once he determined they were not he looked down to the water.

His eyes lite up with white as he was set on using his power. Thinking hard, he imagined small water people. Before him now stood two small beings made of water. He phased his foot through them to prove to himself they were illusions.

"I should probably wake them up huh?" He asked the small creatures even though it was technically talking to himself.

Bolts said:
Jesse opened his eyes to the rising sun. The beginning of a brand new day. He held his head in his hand as he was dizzy from a strange sleep. He sat up and watched the sun rise hit the waves from the vast body of water. He would probably be freaking out right now but the scene was just too calming. He looked around him as he saw more bodies all seeming to start to awake as well. He couldn't help but have a frown on his face seeing everyone. Would they know where they all were?
He stood up and patted sand off of his clothing. Stretching out now, his legs were pretty numb from the damp cool water. He looked around one more time to see if anyone was particularly awake yet. Once he determined they were not he looked down to the water.

His eyes lite up with white as he was set on using his power. Thinking hard, he imagined small water people. Before him now stood two small beings made of water. He phased his foot through them to prove to himself they were illusions.

"I should probably wake them up huh?" He asked the small creatures even though it was technically talking to himself.
Allison Jones

Allison groaned as she woke up to the sun on her face. Wait..sun on her face? Seagulls? Ocean sounds? The hell.. Blinking and shielding her eyes from the sun she leaned up and looked around, only to be greeted by the bodies of more passed out people starting to wake up. She couldn't exactly fully remember what happened. Though, she knew Xemnas got captured everything passed that was fuzzy, namely how she got on this island.

Standing up fully she brushed the sand from her dress as much as possible. Looking around she eventually spotted Jesse. Deciding he would be a decent person to ask what happened she walked over, or rather jogged and carefully stepped around other people, to him. "Hey! Uh..this might be a bit of an odd question but...why are we on a beach and when did we get here? My memory is a bit fuzzy.." She asked him, hoping he knew the answer.

Abele De Luca and Mili De Luca

The hell? Abele drowsily wondered as the sounds of seagull's and waves met his ears. Did I fall asleep at the beach again after the job? I should really stop doing that. Yawning he reached up to cover his eyes as he reluctantly blinked them open, allowing them to get used to the sunlight as he tried to recall what had led to his current situation. Better yet, where's my glasses? Keeping his eyes covered he reached into his jacket and was relieved to feel the familiar cool plastic brush his fingers. Taking the sunglasses out he hurriedly replaced his hand before the bright sun could damage his sensitive eyes. Another yawn breaking past his lips he sat up before finally looking around. He tensed when he realized that not only did he not recognize his current location but he was surrounded by other people. Most passed out. Including his own sister. Not sparing the people awake another glance Abele scrambled to his feet and over to his sister. Reaching down to check her pulse his fingers barely brushed her neck before he felt his hand being grabbed. Grey-greenish eyes stared up at him slightly dazed from sleep making him sigh in relief. "Glad to see your alive Mili."

"I'm glad to be alive," Mili broke off yawning. Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes she sat up. "Though I could seriously do with some more sleep."

"Preferably in our own beds." Abele muttered standing and looking around more carefully, keeping the people awake within sight. Yep, he definitely didn't recognize the beach they where on. Or any of the people. "You know how we ended up here?"

"Pretty sure it was those people that have been trying to get at us. Could be anyone though? I didn't really see much of the one who attacked me. You?"

"No. Nothing." Abele shook his head. His memories from the night before cut off briefly after he finished the job. Probably when he was taken. "If it is them though we should be careful. Meaning no more trying to befriend everything with a pulse."

Rolling her eyes at the glare her brother shot her Mili pushed herself to her feet. Brushing the dirt off herself she turned toward where the other awake people were. "You guy's have any idea where we are?"

@Anyone awake

As he was going to have his little water beings wake up people a voice rang out and broke his concentration. The little images faded from existence and Jesse turned towards the voice.

"Oh hey. Naw, to be honest I'm a little on the slow side right now. Kinda dizzy and such. Pretty sure something about a battle gone wrong and stuff."

Another voice came too now. Looking past Allison, two more had woken. "Pretty sure we are on an island. Just a thought." He was trying to be funny, but in all honesty he was pretty sure what was going on. Internally he was sad at his inner thoughts but he wasn't going to let that show just yet.

"Are you two ok?"

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Abele De Luca and Mili De Luca
The hell? Abele drowsily wondered as the sounds of seagull's and waves met his ears. Did I fall asleep at the beach again after the job? I should really stop doing that. Yawning he reached up to cover his eyes as he reluctantly blinked them open, allowing them to get used to the sunlight as he tried to recall what had led to his current situation. Better yet, where's my glasses? Keeping his eyes covered he reached into his jacket and was relieved to feel the familiar cool plastic brush his fingers. Taking the sunglasses out he hurriedly replaced his hand before the bright sun could damage his sensitive eyes. Another yawn breaking past his lips he sat up before finally looking around. He tensed when he realized that not only did he not recognize his current location but he was surrounded by other people. Most passed out. Including his own sister. Not sparing the people awake another glance Abele scrambled to his feet and over to his sister. Reaching down to check her pulse his fingers barely brushed her neck before he felt his hand being grabbed. Grey-greenish eyes stared up at him slightly dazed from sleep making him sigh in relief. "Glad to see your alive Mili."

"I'm glad to be alive," Mili broke off yawning. Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes she sat up. "Though I could seriously do with some more sleep."

"Preferably in our own beds." Abele muttered standing and looking around more carefully, keeping the people awake within sight. Yep, he definitely didn't recognize the beach they where on. Or any of the people. "You know how we ended up here?"

"Pretty sure it was those people that have been trying to get at us. Could be anyone though? I didn't really see much of the one who attacked me. You?"

"No. Nothing." Abele shook his head. His memories from the night before cut off briefly after he finished the job. Probably when he was taken. "If it is them though we should be careful. Meaning no more trying to befriend everything with a pulse."

Rolling her eyes at the glare her brother shot her Mili pushed herself to her feet. Brushing the dirt off herself she turned toward where the other awake people were. "You guy's have any idea where we are?"

@Anyone awake

[/QUOTE]
Mitchs98 said:
Allison Jones
Allison groaned as she woke up to the sun on her face. Wait..sun on her face? Seagulls? Ocean sounds? The hell.. Blinking and shielding her eyes from the sun she leaned up and looked around, only to be greeted by the bodies of more passed out people starting to wake up. She couldn't exactly fully remember what happened. Though, she knew Xemnas got captured everything passed that was fuzzy, namely how she got on this island.

Standing up fully she brushed the sand from her dress as much as possible. Looking around she eventually spotted Jesse. Deciding he would be a decent person to ask what happened she walked over, or rather jogged and carefully stepped around other people, to him. "Hey! Uh..this might be a bit of an odd question but...why are we on a beach and when did we get here? My memory is a bit fuzzy.." She asked him, hoping he knew the answer.

Kasey

Kasey was in her office. Watching the scene with a frown. She had gotten the message a while ago and now has taken charge of Area 51. She was boss now and there was no choice but to step up to the plate. She still couldn't figure out who the voice belonged to, it was so familiar yet her memory again fails her. She sighs looking at the screen, they had no choice but to start the test again. Some of the newbies died in battle and others died at the first base. They needed more people to fight the Demons and to save Terra and Xenmas. So she had to order another test. She hates that she had to do that. She heard Allison question and sighs...again. She might have been caught up in the memory wipe sorta. She puts on her headset and says quietly into it.
"You two hear me? Ok great....Make sure that no one hears the earpiece or else we would have blown our cover. Normally I wouldn't allow earpieces in the test but if it get out of hand.....I have to make sure you two get out safely"

"Allison you are in the test. We do this to every newbie. They aren't to know who you are or what power you possessed. You are to monitor them and make sure that they don't kill each other. Jesse is the second agent in there. Lily and the others are waiting outside the room for you. I'll be down there as soon as I can but I have things to take care of up here. Jesse you should be able to fill her in the rest..." Kasey says quietly as she thinks of what she has to do.....She puts her head in her hands, being leader sucks. She can't wait until she gets Xenmas back..

@Bolts @Mitchs98

"Could be better. " Abele grumbled finally becoming aware of his aching head. I guess they hit me over the head in order to get take me. Bastards! Reaching back he touched the spot of origin hissing as he felt a rather large bump.

Mili winced in sympathy as she spied the bump. I always did say he was hard headed. " I guess you didn't go down without a fight."

"Yea I guess. "

Lilly yawned as she walked down a small hall, stretching her arms out she thought about today's newbie experiment. It was a bit cruel, but she had grown use to the thought of it. Hopefully no one would end up killing each other today, or brutally maiming. reaching her destination, she strolled into the room Kasey was in. Talking into her headset to the other in the experiment, Crossing her arms on the back of a chair. Lilly looked over at the monitors, watching as everyone was seeming to wake up now. Then looked over at Kasey "How are they doing so far?" she asked, her Russian accent thick but luckily she had slowly learned to speak full English now. Noticing Kasey was upset again over being boss, she sighed hating knowing this job was on Kasey's nerves sometimes. She gave her a comforting smile, before sitting down in the chair she had been leaning on and waited to see what would happen on the screen.

Kasey

Kasey turns to see Lily there at the chair that she has begun to call her bed.
"Jesse and Allison just woke up and with some of the other newbies. It's about 5 hours until we can get them out, longer if need be. " She studies Lily seeing how she grown over the year, she had no trouble speaking English now and spoke it clearly. She gotten more better with her power also. It was amazing to witness the change in her. "I hate doing this....But I have to...For Xenmas, wherever he is right now. " Kasey eyes shown she was tired but also determined. She saw the comforting smile from Lily and smiles in return "If I didn't have you Lily, I believe I would have gone crazy...like seriously crazy."

@Calalily

Jesse nodded in agreement hearing the girl speak. He really didn't enjoy this position but Kasey asked him to. Think of the devil. He paused as the ear piece came on, not moving as he just stared at the ground for a moment.

Looking back up at Allison now. In a hushed tone, "later, I will fill you in. Everyone is around right now." He nodded to her and then walked over to the other two.

Extending a hand to both so they could get up from their crouched or laying positions. "Need a hand?"

@Mitchs98 @Crimson smile

Tae sat up before he could even open his eyes. His lap was completely covered in sand. It was most likely the slight wind that came from the worst possible direction ever that had covered the young man in sand. He pulled back a strand of hair from his face and looked around. His dark brown eyes shifted from left to right, scanning the surrounding area. Tae let out a sigh, spitting out the small rocks that had somehow flown into his mouth. He always slept with his mouth open, which obviously was the cause of his mouth being full of sand. Tae looked up at the sky, with the sun shining bright. It slightly burned his eyes, so he immediately turned away. After all, his eyes were quite sensitive to light, so even if he'd glance at the sun for a second, his eyes would not be happy about it. He wore a black suit like normally would, which was obviously quite awkward to wear at a hot weather like this. His brand new shoes were filled with sand, but still somewhat polished and nice-looking.

"The f-.." Tae was about to say, but stopped himself. He found that it would be the best if he'd just get out of there without anyone noticing. As silently as a snake he stood up and started slowly walking along the beach. His first worry was: "Where is my gun?". For Tae, his most prized possession was his dear M24 SWS and he was certain that he was cleaning it before blacking out. "Wait, what?" he said, finally realizing that was the only thing he remembered. His name, his Ocular Effect and his most important sniper rifle. "Someone wiped my memory.." he said, being cautious of his surroundings. He thought of the option of going back and teaming up with someone, but he had no idea if they were his enemies or allies. Some of the bodies were still lying on the beach, most likely sleeping. Tae glanced back and forth between the thick forest and sandy beach. "Psh! Life isn't that big of a deal anyway. Besides, death might be fun too!" he said laughing off his terrible worry of getting stabbed by a random person that's stranded on an island with him.

He decided upon going back to where he woke up from at the beginning. Tae found it better to try ask the people if they knew where they were. What use would've exploring the island been?
He could've gotten lost and died of starvation, killed by a tiger, poisoned by a snake or eaten by a cannibal. He approached the group of people clumped together. He asked as cautiously and carefully possible, trying not to expose his own weakness of having no idea about their destination: "Do you know where we are?"

@Bolts @Mitchs98 @Crimson smile

Lilly smiled again "I know big sestra, its gonna be okai soon" she looked back up at the screen "hopefully only five hours, do you think these people can survive?" Watching them, she remembered her time in this sorta thing. Except it wasn't as nice as the island honestly. more terrifying and uncomfortable at least for her. Sighing she placed her chin in her hand, scanning everyone. She had managed to keep the contacts they had made for her, so now she was fully functioning in speech and eyesight. Freaking blessing from heaven if you asked her, her eyes scanned over the three new people who had awoken. They all seemed pretty scared and confused, but they only had to tough it out for a few hours before the experiment was over

@DreamsAreForDreamers

Kasey

Kasey sighs and nods smiling as Lily calls her big sister. Yea her rule was definitely broke but only with her group. The others might need some help because she will be tough on them...Just because of the urgent need of their help and of course the old reason of saving the world.
"I know it will be but when? Xenmas should be here not me but I understand that he cannot and I must take his place for the time being. I'm glad that I got you and others with me little sister." She then turns to the screen and adds "They'll have to be, we need them to. " Kasey sighs while looking at the computer screen "A couple of them has promise but I'm worried about the twins. They're background is too difficult to control."

@Calalily

Bolts said:
As he was going to have his little water beings wake up people a voice rang out and broke his concentration. The little images faded from existence and Jesse turned towards the voice.
"Oh hey. Naw, to be honest I'm a little on the slow side right now. Kinda dizzy and such. Pretty sure something about a battle gone wrong and stuff."

Another voice came too now. Looking past Allison, two more had woken. "Pretty sure we are on an island. Just a thought." He was trying to be funny, but in all honesty he was pretty sure what was going on. Internally he was sad at his inner thoughts but he wasn't going to let that show just yet.

"Are you two ok?"
DreamsAreForDreamers said:
Kasey
Kasey was in her office. Watching the scene with a frown. She had gotten the message a while ago and now has taken charge of Area 51. She was boss now and there was no choice but to step up to the plate. She still couldn't figure out who the voice belonged to, it was so familiar yet her memory again fails her. She sighs looking at the screen, they had no choice but to start the test again. Some of the newbies died in battle and others died at the first base. They needed more people to fight the Demons and to save Terra and Xenmas. So she had to order another test. She hates that she had to do that. She heard Allison question and sighs...again. She might have been caught up in the memory wipe sorta. She puts on her headset and says quietly into it.
"You two hear me? Ok great....Make sure that no one hears the earpiece or else we would have blown our cover. Normally I wouldn't allow earpieces in the test but if it get out of hand.....I have to make sure you two get out safely"

"Allison you are in the test. We do this to every newbie. They aren't to know who you are or what power you possessed. You are to monitor them and make sure that they don't kill each other. Jesse is the second agent in there. Lily and the others are waiting outside the room for you. I'll be down there as soon as I can but I have things to take care of up here. Jesse you should be able to fill her in the rest..." Kasey says quietly as she thinks of what she has to do.....She puts her head in her hands, being leader sucks. She can't wait until she gets Xenmas back..

@Bolts @Mitchs98
SivOmega said:
Tae sat up before he could even open his eyes. His lap was completely covered in sand. It was most likely the slight wind that came from the worst possible direction ever that had covered the young man in sand. He pulled back a strand of hair from his face and looked around. His dark brown eyes shifted from left to right, scanning the surrounding area. Tae let out a sigh, spitting out the small rocks that had somehow flown into his mouth. He always slept with his mouth open, which obviously was the cause of his mouth being full of sand. Tae looked up at the sky, with the sun shining bright. It slightly burned his eyes, so he immediately turned away. After all, his eyes were quite sensitive to light, so even if he'd glance at the sun for a second, his eyes would not be happy about it. He wore a black suit like normally would, which was obviously quite awkward to wear at a hot weather like this. His brand new shoes were filled with sand, but still somewhat polished and nice-looking.
"The f-.." Tae was about to say, but stopped himself. He found that it would be the best if he'd just get out of there without anyone noticing. As silently as a snake he stood up and started slowly walking along the beach. His first worry was: "Where is my gun?". For Tae, his most prized possession was his dear M24 SWS and he was certain that he was cleaning it before blacking out. "Wait, what?" he said, finally realizing that was the only thing he remembered. His name, his Ocular Effect and his most important sniper rifle. "Someone wiped my memory.." he said, being cautious of his surroundings. He thought of the option of going back and teaming up with someone, but he had no idea if they were his enemies or allies. Some of the bodies were still lying on the beach, most likely sleeping. Tae glanced back and forth between the thick forest and sandy beach. "Psh! Life isn't that big of a deal anyway. Besides, death might be fun too!" he said laughing off his terrible worry of getting stabbed by a random person that's stranded on an island with him.

He decided upon going back to where he woke up from at the beginning. Tae found it better to try ask the people if they knew where they were. What use would've exploring the island been?
He could've gotten lost and died of starvation, killed by a tiger, poisoned by a snake or eaten by a cannibal. He approached the group of people clumped together. He asked as cautiously and carefully possible, trying not to expose his own weakness of having no idea about their destination: "Do you know where we are?"

@Bolts @Mitchs98 @Crimson smile
Allison Jones

Allison nodded and grinned at Jesses' comments. Well at-least Jesse was still Jesse. It was roughly then she noticed two more people waking up, mostly due to Jesse asking if they were okay. She turned to face them, siblings from the looks of things. Well, at-least they got captured together instead of being seperated like with Lily and Jesses' siblings.

Soon after that Kasey spoke to her through an earpiece she'd just noticed. She nodded slowly to herself, well as long as she knew where they were and that this was just a test everything would be fine. She nodded in reply to Jesse, she trusted them both well enough now. In all honesty Area 51 was more or less her new family now.

Seeing as Jesse was helping the two siblings Allison decided to try to help Tae. She shrugged when he asked where they were. "No clue. I don't remember signing up for a tropical vacation though." She told him jokingly. "Do you remember anything?" She asked him. She'd never been involved in running a test like this, or even in a test like this for that matter. She was just kinda thrust into everything.

Joseph 'Joe' Hanley

Joe opened his eyes as he looked at the sun, it was pretty much evident that it was a whole separate day, as it was early in morning. But the more pressing matter was how he ended up in here? Was he drunk? Did he accidentally get high on some mushroom? Well it looks like he won't be finding the answer anytime soon, because he can't seem to remember one damn thing except for the fact that he was to be brought to area 51. He groaned as he sat up, his head was hurting like hell, maybe he got a mild migraine or something. He messaged his temples as he looked up, only to be greeted by an island, now that was a completely weird fact.

"Dude, what the hell is this?" He said, very much stunned and confused of his current situation. He looked down at himself.

He was on the beach and his body was filled with sand, to be precise, he was filled with sand. He stood up as he dusted the sand off from his body, before proceeding to take a better look at his surroundings, he also found observation and examination as the first phase of understanding something, so far, it was a generic island with a bit too thick forest. He then looked a bit to the left to see a person walking over to another group of person. Aside from the sudden difference between the thick forest and the sandy beach, he thought that the group might be of more use than just exploring around the island, looking for an answer like a lacklustre sleuth. Come to think of it, maybe talking with them rather than starve to death in the first would be the best in the interest of his health, then again, they might be cannibalistic-starving-cold-blooded humans with tremendous amounts of weaoonry, but he also did have some skills as a martial artist. He looked to the ground beneath him, there was his pair of eskrima batons and his pistol. Now he was thinking too much, classic Joe.

He picked both of the weaponry up before tossing them into his knapsack... Knapsack? Where the hell did he get a knapsack? Nevertheless, now as he was picking his weapon up, which is the most sensible thing to do in a stranded-type situation especially if you have your own best interest in heart, of course.

He decided to look behind, get a better view of his rear areas, only to be greeted by the most generic part of an island, the ocean. Though the sun's glare did make the ocean sparkle and glisten brilliantly, sorta like a gem or any items related with the phrase 'sparkle' and 'glisten'.

He looked at the group as he smoothed his hair, fixed his glasses into position and dusted off his jacket to remove the sand, he was going to approach the group.

He walked over to the group of human all packed together, probably discussing something random.

He carefully approached the people before proceeding to speak, in his most socially acceptable and reasonable voice, as he didn't want to sound too threatening or offensive to them.

"Does anybody here know exactly where we are? Or why we're here?" He asked the people in his most friendliest tone, which he uses almost everyday, making it lack surprise or excitement, of course, in his own sense to be precise.

@Bolts @Mitchs98 @Crimson smile @SivOmega

Samantha

Samantha had just woken up in the facility. It wasn't that big at all. Backup bases weren't suppose to be better anyway. She walked past Anna who was sharing a room with her. Looking even pretty in her sleep. Sam crept out of the room. Apparently they were doing something in the island so no one was allowed out there besides a few,one being her brother. She went to the room Kasey and lilly were in. Standing in the door way, with a shirt with a generic alien head and boxers to match, she quickly wrote in her booklet since she couldn't communicate well. [its still pretty messed up. The process only makes people suspicious. Iris never did this, they simply asked...]

@Calalily @DreamsAreForDreamers

Jesse

As he was helping the two from the ground, a new face came over. "Well I remember something like a plane or whatever. Not really sure where we are. You seem pretty pleased with the area though." Jesse said casually. If there was one thing he needed after all the mess he had been through, it was a small vacation on the island. "Pretty sure it could be worse. We could have like... Ended up in a small dark room." That was true, this was way better than the room he had woken up in a long time ago. It was but a distant memory now.

@Elephantom

Giving the man that extended his hand to help them up a glare Abele stood by himself before helping his sister up ignoring her exasperated look. She never did like how distruful her brother was. Even if it saved them multiple times. Stepping toward the group that was beginning to gather, Abele falling a step behind her, she turned to her brother as she kept an ear out for any information. "So you see any clues to our location?"

Abele stared at his sister for a moment before sighing and turning to look at their surroundings better. He focused in on their surroundings for a moment before shaking his head and turning to his sister. "None. If we got in a little further I might be able to pin point something. That isn't a sure thing though. "

"Damnit. " Mili cursed making her brother look at her in amusement. It wasn't everyday she resorted to 'dirty words' as she called them. "Guess we will have to figure something else out then. "

Kasey

She hears someone walks in and sees Jesse's sister. The only one from IRIS, she actually likes and sighs reading the note. Kasey signs back
"It's better then DEMONS killing them and when we ask they don't want to go....and it's the only way to protect them wiping their memories then having them worried about their family. " She winces thinking about hers or the lack of memory of hers. Kasey shakes her head seeing Sam not understanding her and turns to Lily "I need to go to the Weapon Creation Room and I want you to come with me, Sam too"

@Bolts @Calalily

Sam read Kasey's lips but just didn't agree. Sure they asked...but did they explain anything? After all Area 51 was notorious for their secrets. She just let the thought leave since it was like talking to a brick wall about the process. She was more annoyed by the fact that Jesse could have chosen to get his memories back but decided not to. All this trouble between them would have been avoided if they hadn't done it to him in the first place. [

Why the weapons room? Gonna make the new people stuff?
@DreamsAreForDreamers @Calalily

Lilly looked over at Sam as she walked in, nodding a hello to the girl before turning her attention to Kasey. Seeming to talk to Sam, she buried her hands in her pocket. Watching the people on the screen like it was television, some horrible sitcom of some sort. before standing up when Kasey wanted her to go somewhere. She looked over at Sam for a minute analyzing her emotions, she had become quite the observer since the contacts gave her real eyesight. She loved figuring out there expressions to certain events and words. Then turned back to Kasey before Sam realized Lilly was staring at her heavily. "yea, why the weapon room? something special? she asked tilting her head a bit to let her brown curls fall to her side

@DreamsAreForDreamers @Bolts

Kasey

Kasey slightly blushes and then shakes her head
"It's time to hook you guys up with weapons that are custom made for your power like Blaze is for me. " She says thinking "I will bring the others to the weapon's room later but I need to get Blaze checked on and you two are already with me anyway. " She didn't think they needed to know that she partly was just going for the weapon master who worked there. "Plus I need a break from looking at that. " She turns to Sam "You aren't the only one who hates the test. " She then takes out Blaze smiling slightly "I haven't gotten him, checked on since the battle. " Kasey slightly touches her scar on her face. It was during the fight that she had gotten this. She was protecting Lily and looked away for a second who the clone attacked her and slice her face. It hurt like hell but she kept on protecting Lily not wanting her to get hurt.

Blaze

Little_Red_Riding_Hoods_Sword_by_malmida.jpg

@Bolts @Calalily

"Alright guys.. so no one knows are were abouts. That's what i'm gathering right now." He looked at them all now. They were so confused that they probably weren't listening to him. "We should probably scavenge around a little. See if we can find something like a crashed plane or boat. Something to tell us how we got here." It was hard playing dumb. Technically he didn't remember his past. He decided against regaining it unlike most. Blissfully ignorant in his own thoughts was fine with him.

@Elephantom @Crimson smile @SivOmega @Mitchs98

"Okay, alrighty, I think the man there is right, we're gonna have to look for answers, any wreckage or something. Something that will give us answers about are current situation." He said as he looked at the people, he then turned to face around, rotating 360° around the island to look for something.

"My mind's telling me that something fishy is going on around this island." He proposed to the people his idea, yes, the situation really was shady of some sort.

Bolts said:
"Alright guys.. so no one knows are were abouts. That's what i'm gathering right now." He looked at them all now. They were so confused that they probably weren't listening to him. "We should probably scavenge around a little. See if we can find something like a crashed plane or boat. Something to tell us how we got here." It was hard playing dumb. Technically he didn't remember his past. He decided against regaining it unlike most. Blissfully ignorant in his own thoughts was fine with him.
@Elephantom @Crimson smile @SivOmega @Mitchs98
Elephantom said:
"Okay, alrighty, I think the man there is right, we're gonna have to look for answers, any wreckage or something. Something that will give us answers about are current situation." He said as he looked at the people, he then turned to face around, rotating 360° around the island to look for something.
"My mind's telling me that something fishy is going on around this island." He proposed to the people his idea, yes, the situation really was shady of soke sort.
@Crimson smile @SivOmega

Allison Jones

Allison nodded at Jesses' suggestion. "
Yeah, we should. And yeah I also agree somethings' up. I don't think any of us signed up for a forced surprise vacation." She told them. "Where should we check first? The forest? The coastline? Make teams and search both?" She asked. She, like Jesse probably did, felt bad for not telling everyone what was wrong and what had happened. But she kinda knew what was up, Area 51 had to test them. Kinda like Survivor, she guessed. Although she still didn't have any idea how they got here, so she couldn't be any help on that issue if she wanted to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back