Story [Choose Your Own Adventure] The Final Exam - Magicide

You're never too late. All you do is read,and vote on the most recent set of potions given. As well as discuss things here.

[x] Decline Mug

[x] Ingratiate Yourself

[x] How long it's been since the other aspirants arrived

[x] Decline mug

-AND-

[x] Ingratiate yourself

Because.. why accept strange drinks from strange people??? :o

[X] Accept mug

-OR-

[] Decline mug

-AND-

Any number of the following,note order

[] Question (Write-in what)

[X] Leave

[] Attack

[] Ingratiate yourself

[] Write-in

[x] Decline mug

-AND-

[x] Question: "Where's the hitch?"

Remember to say, "No thank you." Manners are important.

@Fandoms4Ever That is invalid voting format. Please edit your post and erase any mention of the choices you didn't vote for. 
[x] Accept Mug

[x]
Question Interrogate

[x] Ingratiate Yourself

[x] Leave

You accept his mug of "Hot cocoa" with a thanks,and take a sip. You just about burn your tongue,but it warms you right up,at least for now. And it tastes sweet. The drink is a brown colour,and is about as thick as water. Still,it's what you need,for now. You decide to introduce yourself,and get some answers,since you're here. Attacking him just seems like a bad idea,right now. "I'm Isella Virte. Who're you?" The man nods,and replies, "I'm Saulden. A pleasure to meet you,Isella." He tips his mug back to his lips for another swig. As he withdraws the mug from his mouth with a satisfied sigh,he asks, "So,what else can I do you for?" You take another sip of hot cocoa,but smaller,this time,and say, "Where am I?"

Saulden straightens up,leans back until his spine makes a satisfying popping sound,then leans on his other arm,the mug changing hands as he does so. "London,Ontario,in the nation of Canada,on the continent of North America,on the planet Earth. I'd give you exact dimensional coordinates,but I don't know them,myself." You taken a swig of the hot cocoa during his explanation. You gesture to the white...STUFF that surrounds you. "What is this?" Saulden breaks into laughter,but only for a moment before he controls himself. "I forgot that Dominara doesn't get snow. It's snow,by the way. Frozen water. Ice is frozen water,too,just a different density."

You simply blink in response. Alright,that would explain why it turns to water when you warm it up. You ask the rest of your question. What was that blocking the alley? A car. What's that growling noise? Cars going up and down the street. What's that smell? Pollution,caused by industry,and the cars. After your interrogation,Saulden cleared his throat,and said, "You might want to put something warm and dry on. Letting yourself get too cold can kill you. It'd be a shame for someone as kind as you to die to hypothermia." You both finished your drinks a little while ago,and you hand him back the mug he gave you. "Thanks for the hot drink,Saulden." Saulden bows his head in response,and fires back, "And thank you for the pleasant conversation. Have a good one." You nod. "You,too."

With some of the more important questions asked and answered,you pick your coat up out of the snow,and,much to your relief,only the outside is wet. You throw it on after taking off your satchel,then put the satchel back on,and look over the car to the street beyond. All rounded ears,and no one has a bird on their shoulder. The Archmage said they feared magic,here... You look at Arma,who's perched on your shoulder. "Arma,I'm afraid we're going to have to travel separately. I don't want either of us to stand out." Arma gives a squak,and takes wing. You notice that she simply orbits overhead. Hope that's enough...

You touch your fingers to your pendant,and call forth a minor illusion from it,making your Elfin knife ears appear rounded,like the Humans here. With that done,you leave the alleyway,squeezing between the car and the wall. As you do this,you notice Saulden has already gone inside. You leave the alleyway,and are instantly assimilated into the crowd moving up and down the sidewalk. Looking around,you notice two things. An obvious existence of wealth,thanks to the presence of those without near some alleys,and the existence of employment,as there are a few Help Wanted signs in windows of businesses.

You look up at the sky,and see the sun is on the far side of midday. Only one sun? Must be why it's so cold! Still,you should find shelter,and soon. However,you feel that might require some money. Catch 22. Need a home? You need to pay for it. Need money? Get a job. Want to live long enough to see payday? Get a home. God DAMN! It's like you need an inside job everywhere! Still...You need to start somewhere,so you consider your options as you walk aimlessly with the crowd...

PICK ONE

[] Get a job

[] Get a home

[] Get some money

Well, Alad did say that we were allowed to discuss, right? Anywho, we need to acquire a Canadian accent, eh. Just kidding.

Alright. I personally think we should get some money, Coro's vote won me over because f*** b******. But, this could hint stealing or gambling, perhaps performing on the street. Getting a job could be a good idea since the employer could be super nice and provide you with a shelter and meal like in those stereotypical anime/manga. :D

What do you guys think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back