• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Chip and Dale: Treasure Hunters AU

fluffy11cat

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Role play based off a drawing I did, based off a dream I had. It involves chip and dale from Rescue Rangers. They get a map from fighting, and it gives them powers they'll later discover. They also get get magic bird powers. Chip gets the phoenix and Dale gets the corrupted bird, since he's getting jealous of Dale getting to be the leader, when Dale isn't taken it serious. The map has fill out the blank spots that Dale keeps trying to, but something stops him. For Chip to brake his curse, he has to let go of his jealous of Dale and have them work together. Chip was told this, by fortune teller, who for saw the corrupts on him. Ones the two brothers work together, the map will disappear.

The main characters would be Chip, Dale, Gadget, the fortune teller, and a bird. Gadget would get the power of a bear. The fortune teller would be Gadget's sister, and she would have the powers of night wolf. And the bird would be given from the map, to help guild them. Chip, and Dale also have parents in this AU. Monty and Zipper don't exists in this AU.

I would probably Play Chip, Dale, and the fortune teller. But I'm open to maybe playing Chip and fortune teller. This was was a draft of the Idea, since when making the art, I was worried Disney might take it down.

You can tell me what Characters you're interested in playing as, and we can go from there. Reply to this, to let me you know you're interested.

Attachments

• chip and dale treser hunters_shade_2_changes_2.png
    chip and dale treser hunters_shade_2_changes_2.png
    631.5 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back