• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
As Clover walked away Scarlett ran in the direction that she saw Fang running towards. It took a while but she eventually found her. Scarlett sat down next to Fang in the hallway and asked "Hey, are you okay? I saw you run out of the cafeteria, we can talk about if you want."

Mushu is rubbing her shoulder gently as she looks up at the girl. "M-my parents haven't texted yet. It's scaring me I haven't heard from them all weekend and still not again today." Mushu looks at the other girl "Her parents are currently gone on a trip to help the emperor"

After his class Clover got up from his seat and walked out. He walked into the halls and only a few turns later he found Fang and Scarlett. Fang had a small red dragon on her shoulder. Clover crouched down and looked at Fang. “Hey are you okay?” She seemed to have been crying and Scarlett must ave been comforting her. “What’s wrong?”

"Her parents haven't texted her in a few days and she's worried about them. The dragon said that they are on a mission for the emperor." Scarlett said to Clover. "Fang if you want you can hang out with Clover and I after school." Scarlett said as she took her phone out of her bag. "I just have to tell my parents I'll be home late, and Fang if you want you can stay with me for a while, I'm sure my parents won't mind."

"I'll be ok I have training after school. I just wish I didn't have to go to school. I just wish I could have went to China with them." She hid her face and Mushu patted her head. Fang got up then and grabbed her bag. "I'm going home! Goodbye!" She runs out of the school

“Wait just let me-.” It was too late. He sighed heavily. He had only just met the girl but he already felt like a bad friend for not being there for her like Scarlett had been. “I should have been there.” He mumbled to himself. “I guess it’s time for me to go home aswell.” He helped Scarlett off the floor and let go of her walking to the double doors that lead outside. “I’ll talk to you later Scarlett.” He smiled weakly and walked out the doors.

Scarlett stood in the hallway by herself for a minute trying to process what happened. I should be heading home too she thought to herself. When Scarlett pulled into her driveway both of her parents cars were there. "At least they are home from work" she mumbled. When she walked into the house all she heard was yelling and things being thrown then breaking. She ran up to her room, forgetting about dinner, and fell on her bed crying.

Clover hopped onto his bike and rode back home. His mother was already asleep so he just walked upstairs and sat down in his bed. He grabbed a book he had been reading and opened it. He began to read until he fell asleep. He woke up an out later to his dad coming back inside. He smiled and walked downstairs greetig his dad. The talked as his mother woke up and began dinner asking for Clovers help periodically. “I will never understand how you two cook.“ Clovers father says chuckling. “You don’t need to. You just need to eat.“ His mother responded as she hung up her apron.

Scarlett's parents continued to fight and she didn't know what to do so she grabbed her house key, went downstairs and walked out the front door. She decided to go walk around for a little bit to see if she could calm down because she was still crying. Scarlett walked for about an hour before she stopped crying and she didn't want to go back home, plus she hadn't ate dinner yet. When she crossed the street she walked in front of a house that had a lovely aroma coming from it making her stomach growl. She continued walking and passed in front of the house.

Fang decided to go on a run through the town and back to burn off steam as rain starts to fall. She continues on though if her parents can fighting in rain, snow, and anything else she can run. The Rain began to pour down hard as Fang stopped and looked around the houses. The ones around all had lights on and she could see silhouettes of families enjoying a meal. She sat down on the sidewalk out in the rain.

After eating clover decided to go for a Jog. He put on some comfortable clothes and walked outside. He walked down the sidewalk and tripped over something. He caught himself and looked don. It took him a moment to realise but it was..."Fang? What are you doing out here in the rain?" Clover pulled her up helping her stand straight. "Are you Okay?"

As Scarlett was walking it started raining she had her phone with her but she didn't call or text her parents to come pick her up, instead she kept walking and started crying again making her stumble while she was walking. As she turned the next corner she saw two people standing there she was walking closer slowly when one of them turned and looked at her.

"Yeah I'm ok I was just on a run and decided to take a break. What are you going out here?" She says standing up her hair and clothes soaked. She puts on a fake smile.

He notices the fake smile and sighs. “I was just going for a jog and I stumbled across her sitting on the side walk. I didn’t know we all lived in the same neighborhood. That’s awsome!” He smiles brightly.

Scarlett was still crying when she realized that the two people standing together were Clover and Fang. She ran over to them, while trying to stop her tears, but slightly failing. "Hi Fang, Hi Clover." She said when she reached them, she tried to sound cheerful but she failed, and her voice wavered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back