• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Kryptic

The Boy Savior
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Clover

Clover woke up to his alarm ringing loudly and The smell of fresh pancakes. He smashed his clock hurting his hand as the thing was metal. He sighed and got out of bed slipping on some clothes. He had taken a shower earlier so no need to do that this morning. He walked down the stairs tripping over one step but catching himself. He walked into the kitchen. “Morning mom.” He kissed his mom on the cheek as she flipped the golden pancake onto a plate stacked with pancakes. “Morning, honey first day of school. Get some food In you before you go.” Clover nodded and grabbed three pancakes placing them onto a plate that his mother had given him. One of the pancakes ripped and now he had a quarter of a pancake the other peace falling to the floor. He sighed and grabbed some paper towel picking it up and throwing it into the trash can. He sat down and quickly ate all his food. After that he Waved goodbye to his mother noticing his fathers car that was now missing from the drive way. “Off to work already.” He sighed and hopped on his bike he had already put his Ukulele on. He rode up to the building and chained his bike up. He looked at the large building and smiled grabbing his ukulele and heading inside.​

Attachments

• FA3239A9-84FF-45A3-948F-C7F8AC7F7A0D.jpeg
    FA3239A9-84FF-45A3-948F-C7F8AC7F7A0D.jpeg
    75.7 KB · Views: 1
Scarlett woke up to her alarm going off for the fifth time that morning. When she checked the time she realized that she was going to be late for school. "Great... Just great. I'm going to be late on my first day of school." Scarlett quickly got out of bed put on clothes and ran down stairs. "Mom, Dad I'm heading off to school see you later!" She called when she got down stairs. But as usual there was no reply, because her parents were already at work. Before she walked out the door she put on her favorite hat so that no one would see her wolf ears. Once she got in her car she went and got a coffee to help wake her up. As she pulled into a parking spot at the school she took a deep breath and let it out. Let's hope this year is better than last year. She thought as she got out of the car and headed towards the school.​

Fang woke up early that morning to go on a morning jog. When she got back she took a quick shower and then smiled. Her mother and father had been gone for a few weeks on a mission so she was taking good care of herself. Well with the very little help she got from Mushu. She decided she had to bring his buddy with him to school this year since she was alone for the time being. So Mushu jumped into her school bag and Fang zipped it (mostly) closed. Enough for him to breath but not enough so anyone would see him. She then put on her music playlist and began her walk to school.​

Clover

Clover walked into the building and pulled out a small piece of paper. What class am I in? He thought to himself. He looked down at the piece of paper. He read it in his head. He was going to math class then gym then...He would look at it later. He asked some random kid where the math class is and he pointed down the hall. “Alright thanks.” He smiled and rushed down the hall he found the wooden sights hanging from the door that said in big red letters MATH. He turned the worn knob and entered the classroom. He didn’t see many people here most likely because the first bell hadnt rang. He went to a seat in the middle of the classroom and sat down. As he did the first bell rang. The sound of shoes hitting the tiled floor picked up as kids rushed to their classes. A few came in and sat down eyeing him.​

As Scarlett walked down the school hallways she noticed people staring at her weird. That started to make her feel uncomfortable so she started walking with her head down. Where the heck is the science classroom? She thought to herself as she wondered around the school. When she walked into the girls bathroom so she could text her mom, the first bell rang. Scarlett ran out of the girls bathroom and into the nearest class room. Which happened to be the Math class. When Scarlett walked into the class it was quiet, so when the door shut behind her all attention was on her.​

Fang had History for her fast class so she opens the door to the math room. She sees the girl who looks nervous and then to the rest of the class. "Anyone know where I go for Histoy? I can't seem to find it. Someone told me across from Science but I can't find that either" She has a very calm head asking this and just seems kind of intimidating even when asking for help. She smiles gently as her bag starts to move around and she hits it against the wall gently.

Clover shrugs “It’s my first day here I had to ask someone else to even get here.” He wanted to help but he honestly didn't know where that class was. He sighed and turned his attention back to the fort of the class as the teacher turned to the girl. “History is two classes over ma’am you should probably get a move on before your late.” The teacher showed her out of the class and turned her attention towards Clover. ”We have a new kid in class. Ill let him come up here and introduce himself. She smiles warmly and motions for him to come up. He steps towards the front of the class. “Hey everyone. My name is a Clover. Nice to meet you all.” Clover smiled at the classroom and goes back to his seat.

As Scarlett walked out of the math classroom she felt her face turn red. "Well that wasn't embarrassing at all," She mumbled to herself as she walked to the science class. Thankfully the science teacher was nice. "Everyone we have a new student with us today, if she wants she can come up to the front of the class and introduce herself." When Scarlett got up to the front of the classroom she smiled with her lips closed and then said "Hi, everyone my name is Scarlett. It's a pleasure to meet you all." After she got back to her seat she looked at her schedule to see what class she had next. Gym... One of the only classes she was good at.

Fang went to class and made herself invisible. People noticed her but she didn't talk besides the few times she told her "bookbag" to knock it off. They were studying recent history of China and Fang knew the answers when asked. She saw a picture of her mother and father after they had saved China and it made her feel good. She dared not to speak too much about them yet not till the time is right. Very soon the bell rings and she happily heads to gym her next class.

Clover payed attention in class learning about Different math equations He was interested. He stared at the girl who seemed to know all the answers. He wondered how she knew all of this. He shrugged and grabbed his back heading off to gym. He went to the boys locker room and changed onto his gym clothes. It was a regular white t-shirt and some black shorts. He debated weather to keep his sneakers in or change them. He settled for the best up sneakers as to not mess up his new ones. He walked out to find other students standing there waiting for the others. The majority of boys were finished. Only a few still remained in the locker room from what he could tell. He sighed and stretched while he waited. Finally all the students came out and we got started with the class.​

Last edited:
After Scarlett got out of her Science class she walked to the girls locker room and changed when she was done she walked out to where everyone was waiting for the class to start. She looked around to see if she recognized anyone that she saw while in the Math class that she barged into because she didn't know where to go. She saw a couple of faces that she recognized, but one stood out from everyone else's. It was the boy that told her that he had to ask for help to find his class. The coach blew his whistle and begun telling everybody what they were supposed to do, for some reason Scarlett got put in a group of boys, and one of them was the boy from the Math class. Her group was to run the track.

Fang changed quiet quickly and was put in a group that was just going to jump rope today. She really didn't want that she wanted to burn off some energy so she convinced the coach to let her run. Soon the coach blew the whistle for everyone to start playing and Fang was off. She was fast and not even breaking a sweet yet.

Clover ran looking awkwardly at the two girls in this otherwise all boys group. He admired the girl running very fast beating most of the boys. Clover didn’t care much for winning so he set a steady pace for himself and started jogging. He was more athletic than some boys so at the end he finished 4th. He shrugged it off as it was only gym class. He looked down at his paper and it said lunch time. He smiled and headed to the cafeteria. He looked around and wondered where he was going to sit. He walked up to one table and they said no then another And another until he ended up sitting at an empty table. He sighed and took out his packed lunch.

After gym was over Scarlett checked her schedule to see that it was time for lunch. After she got her lunch out of her backpack she started towards the back of the cafeteria, when she was almost to the table where the boy from the math class was someone stuck their foot out and tripped her, and she fell to the floor face first. Scarlett caught herself with her hands but she still hit the floor pretty hard.

Fang had gotten up to the cafeteria at the moment the cafeteria erupted into laughter. Quickly she found the girl they were laughing at and yelled "HEY!" with that scream everyone got quiet. "LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE!!!" she helps the girl to her feet and grabs the girls bagged lunch that had fallen.

Clover was also quick to action seeing as the other girl had already helped the girl he walked up to the guy who tripped her. Clover didn’t show much of an expression on his face. He wasn’t mad just annoyed. “Get up.” Clover took the guy aside and whispered so,etching in his ear. The guy went pale and walked over to the girl he tripped. “I-I’m S-sorry.” He stuffers out before sitting back down. The girl he tripped seems to be walking with a slight limp so I help her with the help of the other girl over to my table.

Scarlett hid her face when she sat down at the table to hide the tears that were about to fall down her face. "T-Thanks for helping me" she said and she was certain that you could hear her voice waver. She looked down at her ankle and saw that it was slightly swollen, she went to move it and winced. I hope its not broken, she thought in her head.

Fang bent down and grabbed from her bag some wraps. "May I?" She wraps the girls ankle and smiles. "Hi I'm Fang it's nice to meet you." She sits down and looks around. "So your parents pack you lunch?"

“My names Clover and no problem.” He smiles and helps out bandaging up Scarlett. He out some ointment on the beuis that makes them shrink until they are gone. “Yeah, my moms a really good cook.” He smiled only slightly embarrassed. He resumed eating his lunch offering some to Scarlett. “Take some. I promise it doesnt bite.” He chuckled and offered a some of his lunch.

Scarlett took the food that Clover offered, and took a bite then her eyes widened. "Oh. My. Gosh. I am not overreacting when I say this is literally the best thing I have ever ate." When she realized what she said she started blushing.

Fang looked in her bag and then growled slightly. She said something to her bag actually talking to Mushu. She sighs and puts her bag on the ground. She looks around the cafeteria and makes a note to carry her food in a separate bag. She was really excited too she made her own sushi rolls.

“Hey wait till you taste her gumbo. It’s heavenly. And your fine a lot of people have that reaction. Just grab some water. There’s a kick.” Clover smiled and takes a bite of his food. He finishes it pretty quickly and puts his lunch bag inside of his back pack. He gets up and puts his trash into the garbage bin by the doors leading out of the cafeteria.

When Scarlett sees that Clover starts heading towards the cafeteria doors she gets and follows him. Once they get out of the cafeteria she grabs his forearm and says "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime." then she immediately regrets asking him and she says "I mean only if you want to. And Fang can come too, that is if she wants to."

Fang sits at the table after the others leave. Pulling out her phone she hopes for a message from her parents telling her they're ok. She hadn't heard from them in a few days. She was worried sick but tried not to show it as she texted them that school is ok but she doesn't want to be there. She looks around as a few tears come to her eyes so she grabs her bag and leaves the cafeteria quickly her head down. She went down the halls and found on that was empty and she put her bag down and sat in the floor crying. Mushu unzips her bag from the inside and sits on her shoulder to comfort her.

”Yeah I would love too. You seem pretty chill.“ He looked back at Fang “You coming? “ he watched her shake her head and he could have swore he saw a tear forming. He sighed and walked off. He headed to his second to last class and sat down. He hoped Fang was okay. Judging by her face she probably wasn’t. He made a mental note to go find her after school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back