• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Children of Eden - Return to Earth - Characters

OOC
Here

Shadowborn Omen

A White Wolf
Please enter your characters here before you begin to post. I will notify you if your character has been accepted. If I do not accept your character, I will always provide a reason and things to change to get it accepted.

Below is the barebones areas for the character sheet. Anything marked with an asterisk (*) is optional, but the more detailed the sheet the better. Each field has a brief explanation. Please remove explanations when posting your sheet.
Name: Include first and last name, middle initial is optional.
Nickname*: If your character goes by something other than their first name, include this field.
Personality: This doesn't have to be very in-depth, just a general idea of how your character acts.
Appearance: A realistic-ish picture or detailed description.
Position: What is your characters occupation? Flight crew, security, environmental scientist? Get creative. (Flight crew members are sort of the 'leaders' of the mission. I will play the Captain, other flight crew members are available, but are under higher scrutiny. Message me if you want more details.
Rank*: For flight crew members and security personnel, provide their ranking. Message me if you have any questions on what an acceptable rank would be.
Equipment: Provide any equipment your character might have. For example, flight crew members all have handguns, security personnel typically carry various weapons, a biologist might carry a handheld scanner. Get creative, this is the future! If you have an idea for a piece of equipment but you're not sure if it's something I'd approve of, message me! I'll probably be pretty accommodating.

Below is an example sheet that has been formatted in a pretty simple way. Formatting isn't required, but it does make your sheet more visually appealing.

First “Nickname” Last
Crew Member Position​

• Full Name: John
    Nickname: Nickname
    Personality: Personality
    Appearance Appearance

Code:
[border=3px solid black]
[h]First “Nickname” Last[/h]
[CENTER]Crew Member Position[/CENTER]
[divide][/divide]

[tabs][tab=Personal Information]Full Name: Name
Nickname: Nickname
Personality: Personality
Appearance Appearance[/tab]
[tab=History]Insert history here[/tab]
[tab=Occupational Information]Position: Position
[tab=Equipment]List any equipment your character has here[/tab][/tabs]
[/border]

John Scott Kramer
Ship Captain​

• Full Name: John Scott Kramer

Nickname: Responds to all three of his names. Typically, people who don't know him call him any version of John, Kramer, Captain, or Captain Kramer. Those who know him better sometimes call him Scott. In high-tensity environments most people just call him Kramer or Captain.

Age: John is approaching 33 and is the oldest person on the ship by a small margin, he was one of the very first natively born on Eden.

Personality John, like many people, has a very distinct serious and casual side. When casual, John is usually described as warm and friendly, not allowing anyone to feel left out. He tends to poke fun at those he knows better, making light hearted jokes at the expense of either someone he knows can handle it or himself. He'll drink with just about anyone, but you'll never see him totally drunk. He leads socially just as well as he leads occupationally.
    When stuff's going down, though, John is very focused. He calls things as they are and doesn't hesitate. He can hold his temper very well under stress and almost seems calm and collected (albeit serious) in almost any tense situation. If he tells someone to do something, he doesn't just think they can do it, he knows they can. He knows there are people who can do certain things better than him, and he's not scared to admit it, but when shit's hitting the fan, he expects people to listen to him.

Appearance John is one of the taller Children of Eden, standing at 6'3" with dark brown hair and eyes. He's muscular, as many flight crew members have to be to pass training, but he's not incredibly toned. His hair about an inch and a half long on top, with the sides being a bit shorter, and looks slightly unkempt. He has a short, stubbly beard all around his jaw and connecting to a mustache, giving off an older appearance.

Last edited:

Sofiya Domnikova Juarez
Doctor​

• Full Name: Dr. Sofiya Domnikovna Juarez
    Nickname: Sonya, Sonyushka, Domnikovna
    Personality: Curious, optimistic, organized
    Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Russian, some Hebrew.
    Appearance: Short, curly black hair. Brown eyes. Tanned skin.

Last edited:

Robert "King" Stone Jr.
Chief Engineer​

• Full Name: Robert Stone Jr.
    Nickname: King
    Personality: Robert is a pretty laid out guy. he likes to stay in his bunk just reading some magazines whilst listening to his vintage iPod. He has a lot of songs stored inside that helps him ling on to his old memories of his parents and siblings. If he is not in his deck, then he is stuck at engineering, tinkering with the various devices, always calibrating them to achieve maximum performance at limited strain and fuel efficiency.
    Appearance:
    26d3be849f1cb4c3192c16ea51b75b7f.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back