• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Childhood

Zee Captain

Childhood
Mr_Semtex & Zee Captain

"Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.

Dear Jacob.

I just got the papers in the post. I almost threw it away with all the advertisement. I am so happy I did not.
It say that you want to get in contact with me. And I got this adress with it.
I hope that I am doing right. Don´t want to mess anything up with the paperwork. I have never been good at paperwork.

I do not know what you would want to contact me about. Is it something juridical? Do you have questions? I will try to make my best to be of help.
We have not seen each other for ten years now. I know that you are 16. So I guess it has something to do with the former. Do you need documents for the driving licens? I do not know what I got left but will make my best.
Listen to me. Trying to guess blindly. To what end.

I got very happy to see your namne in the document... It was such a long time ago I saw it on paper. I hope of all my heart that you are well and do what you want in life. Aiming high.
Looking forward to be able to help you according to my ability.

Liv Shelly

Dear Mom,

I sent you this letter because I need your help. I want to live with you again. Linda is yelling at me every day for nonsense things, and also beats me a lot.
I want to get out of here, but when the people from the youth office come over for a control visit, she acts like she is the nicest and best mom ever.

I once told the youth office the truth, and once they were away she beat me up like a pillow.
She threatened me that if I say something like that ever again, she will make me lay in hospital.

I want to get out of here!

Love,

Jacob

Hello Jacob

I don´t know what to say. What you tell me is no small thing, Jacob. You are making severe accusations. I do not know who Linda is. But if it is true what you say, it is horrible. I don´t know what to say...

Jacob. I am not the right person to go to. They took you from me for a reason. And it is not so easy as you just getting on a plane to the city. Could you not simply show the marks to the police?
Why would you want to come to me? I never was good to you either. I did not hurt you physically... but I was not good to you.
I do not understand how you could speak of love. I understand that you want to leave. but please do not use the word love when you do not mean it. Not to me. Not to anyone.

Best regards
L Shelly

Dear Mom,

Linda is now my "mom" but she keeps me locked in my room all day, so I could not even go to the police.
And how or why weren't you good to me? I don't understand that. What did you do that they took me away from you?

Anyways like you said it has been 10 years... What have you been up to? What are you working as?
Where do you live? I am interested.

Greetings

Jacob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back