• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Chethia

Nap

pumpkins
Notes:

• This will be a DETAILED roleplay.

• I will be taking three females, and three males (including myself and friends). I may allow more slots, but they can't be one of the six "heroes."

• This is NOT a reservation-based roleplay.

• This is only an interest check, meaning more information will be provided on the actual roleplay thread.

• Yes, I know this isn't coded. Sh.

Basis:

Legend has it that six teenagers will be born on the same day and time. They are said to be intertwined both emotionally and physically. One may feel the tears or pain of another, while someone else feels rage and frustration. A death is like a stab wound to the mind and soul. A wound is like fire to naked skin.

These teenagers are meant to come together at the age of 18, be it the red thread of fate or coincidence, and will supposedly
save the world. But how? Earth is peaceful, if you ignore poverty, war and disease. There is nothing these teenagers can do, right? You're only 50% correct.

They're meant to save the world.

Just not this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm definitely interested and look forward to finding out more in the future.

Motherfucker.

I stalked you, Raph.

I'm onto your ass like white on rice.

I'm super interested. I'm just glad it doesn't seem to be the damsel in distress, with the dark demon lord, dragons and swords.

Please tag me once it's up. :)

Raphael said:
Notes:

• This will be a DETAILED roleplay.

• I will be taking three females, and three males (including myself and friends). I may allow more slots, but they can't be one of the six "heroes."

• This is NOT a reservation-based roleplay.

• This is only an interest check, meaning more information will be provided on the actual roleplay thread.

• Yes, I know this isn't coded. Sh.

Basis:

Legend has it that six teenagers will be born on the same day and time. They are said to be intertwined both emotionally and physically. One may feel the tears or pain of another, while someone else feels rage and frustration. A death is like a stab wound to the mind and soul. A wound is like fire to naked skin.

These teenagers are meant to come together at the age of 18, be it the red thread of fate or coincidence, and will supposedly
save the world. But how? Earth is peaceful, if you ignore poverty, war and disease. There is nothing these teenagers can do, right? You're only 50% correct.

They're meant to save the world.

Just not this one.
*flies in, perched on a branch* Y'all better include your neighborhood Raerae in this. *flies off*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back