• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern CHESHIRE'S PREY [players]

Maevrys

Just another face.
The Players
Creating a character is simple. You need a 250px by 250px anime representation of your character, all the basic details, a physical description, personality, and what they're afraid of. While you may have an idea of their past, their profile need not include it. This is also due to the fact that your character's lifespan may be short, so I wouldn't want you to invest so much time into a profile only to have them die. Click the spoiler below for the profile information. Please send me a private message of your character profile. DO NOT POST HERE UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED.

Keep in Mind
Do not change the Player #XX part, I will do that for you.
Your character's age must be between 10 to 40.
If your name is 2 lines long on your character profile, it's too long.

main || ooc

PLAYER #XX
IQYwYX0.jpg
NAME IN CAPS
AGE || GENDER || HOROSCOPE SIGN

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
Short description of your character's appearance. Note any birthmarks, tattoos, piercings, or scars.
PERSONALITY
Be specific of your character's personality, the good and the bad. Little quirks that shape who they are, etc.
FEARS
Describe your character's fears, be it mundane things like losing their job or full on phobias.

Code:
[centerblock=70][bg=#000000][div=height:100px;background:url(http://i.imgur.com/gUOzUeY.gif);background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat][div=font-size:48px;padding-left:15px;text-position:center left;letter-spacing:10px;padding-top:10px;color:#FFFFFF][b]PLAYER #XX[/b][/div][/div][row][column=span3][div=padding-top:10px;padding-left:10px][img]http://i.imgur.com/IQYwYX0.jpg[/img][/div][/column][column=span5][div=text-align:center;color:#FFFFFF][div=font-size:32px][b]NAME IN CAPS[/b][/div]AGE [color=#9E9E9E][b]||[/b][/color] GENDER [color=#9E9E9E][b]||[/b][/color] HOROSCOPE SIGN[/div]
[div=padding-left:13px;text-align:justify;padding-right:13px][color=#FFFFFF][b]PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION[/b][/color]
[color=#9E9E9E]Short description of your character's appearance. Note any birthmarks, tattoos, piercings, or scars.[/color][/div][/column][/row]
[div=padding:13px;text-align:justify][color=#FFFFFF][b]PERSONALITY[/b][/color]
[color=#9E9E9E]Be specific of your character's personality, the good and the bad. Little quirks that shape who they are, etc.[/color][/div][div=padding:13px;text-align:justify][color=#FFFFFF][b]FEARS[/b][/color]
[color=#9E9E9E]Describe your character's fears, be it mundane things like losing their job or full on phobias.[/color][/div][/bg][/centerblock]

Last edited:
PLAYER #41

th.jpg
MAVIS DONAR
18 || FEMALE || LEO

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
Mavis sports a chic look, with her slick black hair cut into a bob and her face framed with straight bangs. her skin is a very light shade with yellowish undertones. All of her features are delicate and light, her lips are pink and her eyes have a green eyes with yellow flecks. Mavis' eyebrows are shipped nicely and go well with the rest of her face. As for her body, Mavis is very thin and somewhat frail, not necessarily capable of fighting off an attacker, but small enough for hiding in obscure places. A small butterfly tattoo has been inked onto her ankle.

PERSONALITY
Mavis is a special type of person, her bad traits are usually overlooked because of the abundance of charm she has. Her selfish, erratic side takes quite a bit of effort to hide, but Mavis has become exceptionally good at it. Instead she displays her confident, persuasive side thats fueled by a positive attitude. People who have known her for a while will be incredibly aware of her ability to manipulate people into doing things for her, mostly superficial things like buying her a coffee or driving her to the movies. Some would say that she is "fake", but Mavis just considered herself to be adaptable.
FEARS
Mavis' does have a couple of fears, most of them practical, but a few are....shall we say unconventional.
Fire - A healthy fear of fire is not to be shamed.
Bathmophobia - Fear of steep stairs or slopes.
Muriphobia- Fear of mice.
Zemmiphobia - fear of the great mole rat

Last edited by a moderator:
PLAYER #32
5da7f90b584279a8b146acd6b10bad32.jpg
WINSTON SWAN
26 || MALE || CAPRICORN

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
Winnie isn't an unattractive man, though he is often overlooked in a crowd. He stands at five feet and five inches, a bit shorter than the average male. He is of average weight and has an average body, with a little pudge on the belly. Winnie has sandy brown hair that he usually keeps short and brown eyes that are nearly the same in color. He has a pale complexion, as he doesn't spend much time outdoors, and heavy bags have formed under his eyes from many restless nights. He has little markings on his body, besides a scar on his knee from a childhood bike accident and burns on his left hand from picking up a hot pan - another childhood incident.
PERSONALITY
Winnie can be described as an introvert, rarely making an effort to put himself out there and much prefers people coming on to him. He's often seen as stern and distrusting, even boring -- and the thing is, he actually quite agrees. Winnie lusts more for knowledge and teaching others than he does for friendship and the company of others. He is, however, very ambitious. No mountain is too high and no valley is too low for him, if he wants it, he is bound to get it. His brother often calls him stubborn because of this, and again, Winnie can't argue. Winnie likes to have control over as much as he can, his life, his education, anything and everything. He is quite critical of himself (and others, might I add) as well, tears himself apart over the most mundane things - he hates forgetting to do things, making mistakes. He's a perfectionist, everything has to be perfect, but he is not perfect.
FEARS
Winnie's biggest fear is that he won't be, and isn't, a good enough father to his only daughter; he fears he'll be too strict, too expecting, and it drives him nuts thinking about her hating him for it. Besides this, he has a very big fear of tight, dark spaces - especially in places that he doesn't know.

PLAYER #28
IMG_20170408_220928(2).jpg
"VERIDIUS"
18 || MALE || TAURUS

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
Veridius stands at 5'9 and weighs around 160-ish lbs. His build is lean-average. His skin tone is ivory. His hair is a light pale brown that may reflect a dirty blonde in particularly bright or peculiar lighting. His eyes are of a pale mint green, so weakly colored that they may even pass as grey or sometimes be mistaken as a sky blue.

PERSONALITY
Veridius is your average dude. He's open, generally friendly, and seemingly lives carefree. He can read a moment well, jokes when appropriate, and doesn't when it's not. But he appreciates a somebody who can withstand his humor even when not appropriate.
"I laugh at everything. It's how I keep my sanity."

Honesty, no matter how brutal, is Veridius's own personal code. Whenever asked for his opinion, he gives it, unabridged and uncensored.
"I've gotta say- honesty is my best and worst trait."
The only times he'll ever tell a lie is likely to be to hide things about himself or for the sake of somebody else. While he commits to his creed of honesty for the most part, there's many things about himself that even he feels the need to lock away, and he's a great liar for not doing it often. And for this, he can be an enigma and yet like an open book at the same time.
"Well, everybody's got a few secrets."

Usually, when the mood is light which is how he prefers it to be, he's sarcastic, easygoing, and generally a chill guy. He isn't easily perturbed or fazed, so it's not hard to catch him in a good mood. He is, however, stoical, so it is hard to notice when he's in a bad one. Usually, a telltale sign of distress is isolation. Veridius is a people person after all. And when alone, he thinks. On the bright side, it doesn't take long for him to be his usual self again. Though, he hates when people call him out on his moments. Veridius generally doesn't like admitting to his emotions or even talking about them. He'd likely deny it, but it makes him feel vulnerable. And showing weakness is strictly forbidden. It's a guy thing.
"Honestly- just a little weird having somebody pick at your psyche. Just a little."

Irrational or overly emotional people are very unappealing to Veridis. He would rather think and act based on logic and reasoning, causing him to lack understanding of how others feel and thus making it hard on him when dealing with people going through strong emotions. Because of this, he isn't the best person to go to when seeking comfort and it personally makes him uncomfortable when others come to him for a shoulder to cry on. If he cares enough, he'll try his best to provide solace to a friend in distress; he'd just rather not have to. However, beecause of his insensibility, he can handle criticism extremely well and he doesn't mind being the butt of everybody's jokes. In fact, he probably likes it.
"Accurate."

Being an introvert, no matter how much he seems otherwise, it can take a while for him to fully open himself up to somebody, but when he does- that person has made an unquestionable ally. Loyalty is one of his best traits as he will stand by those whom he holds connections with no matter the circumstance. He is reliable and he definitely can be counted on to watch the backs of his companions. He is heavily team-oriented and will rush to the sides of those who have fallen injured. However, he is more likely to prioritize who is most important to him first. He will not ignore strangers or acquaintances in need though. In general, he does like to help. He will follow through on any and all promises that he makes as well, and he expects the very same dependability from others.
"If not my honesty, I pride myself on my loyalty."

Lastly, Veridius is a realist. At least, that's what he thinks. In truth, he can be quite the pessimist.
"Hey- Very simply, if the odds are not in my favor, I won't convince myself that they are. That goes for just about everything."

FEARS
As composed as Veridius may seem to be on the outside, he does possess some very deep-rooted fears.

One of his biggest ones would be people being able to see through him and read his emotions. He feels like that if people could see within him, they'd know all of his secrets, psychological sacars, traumas, and worst of all, with all of this they would know how to make him tick and they would mess with him. His vulnerability makes him fragile, and he absolutely despises showing how weak he truly is.

Another fear of his is being alone. Being lost, or in danger, perhaps even dying, alone. Being alone in a life threatening situation breaks him hard. He is a people person after all.

Heights are also terrifying. Let's be real.
"Holy shit- they are!"

PLAYER #05
tmbuH9V.jpg
Nana Marve
20|| FEMALE || Gemini

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
She stands at about 5'5", and weighs averagely. She has a sort of average build, and has a somewhat dull, pale tone, covered with acne scars, acnes, and little bits of tiny scars. Her eyes are brown, and her hair is a blonde which looks to be more dull, lightl brown toned than anything else. The only thing that seems different from anything else is her completely flat chest, and the fact that she sometimes sneezes in groups of three in a row.
PERSONALITY
Just a person who likes oranges. She doesn't have much charm or charisma, and is more plain in both appearance and personality than anything else. Of course, she doesn't like going outside much, so I guess one would call her an introvert. Though, she's more of a shut in. She has social anxiety, and is unemployed. But, at least she is straightforward in both her actions and her words. Mostly because she lacks the social skill to both lie and withhold information, even unpleasant truths. All things considering, she looks totally harmless.
FEARS
She's easily startled. The poor girl. Her greatest fear is being lost, but the greater of those feels is being outside for an extended period of time. She dislikes most animals, but she especially dislikes the idea of giant frogs. Nana also finds it difficult to simply talk to people, though that's not much of a fear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back