Cheetah Pride (yullen-chan and TaleekXD)

Taleek

The Goof
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Just an RP that I was interested in doing with yullen-chan!

(teehee) Nichole protrolled her family's territory and sniffed the air. she had caramel skin,chocolate brown hair which looks black and hazel eyes. the cheetah followed the scent. "huh?"tilting her head cutely. Nichole's ears twitched and her tail swayed.

Dustin took a kneel and cupped his hands drinking water, Dustin was a very lean young man he had wild gray hair that looked messy liked he just got outta bed, his bronze skin that shined in the sunlight but at this hour it more likely illuminated. He was shirtless most of the time and had makeshift pants and wore no shoes, strapped around him and hanging off his back was his trusty spear he had mad when he was a younger cub, it had many stylish designs to it and it looked very lethal. Dustin soon paused after drinking and sniffed the air...that scent it was not of his tribe, he quickly gripped his speak and looked around preparing for an ambush from his tribes rivals.

Nichole had a makeshift shirt and pants. But her shirt covered nothing but her boobs. her necklace hung from her neck as she hid behind a bush. Nichole readied her bow and arrows waiting.

Dustin not yet seeing the attacker spun in circles and then sniffed the air once more, he then called out "Show yourself!" looking around for any sign of movement yet there was none. "Alright then ill drag you out myself if I haft to!" Dustin said pulling out his spear and then jumping into a random bush ready to stab into his prey..yet nothing was there.

Dustin heard the sound of the arrow shooting and then turned grabbing the base of it before it penetrated his chest, "And archer..." He mumbled as he broke the arrow in two and tossed it looking around "Come out you coward!" Dustin yelled jumping into anther bush but failing to find his prey yet again "Argh you gotta be kidding!" He yelled slicing the bush in halves.

Nichole giggled and shot another arrow at him. she smirked and ducked again having fun toying with him. her tail curled some and she went to the water hole. she drank a small bit smiling.

Dustin looking back saw yet another arrow, not quick enough to grab it he ducked letting the arrow fly away behind him. "I gotta admit you sure are the most cowardly foes iv'e met" He spoke taunting at his prey trying to lure it out with his harsh words.

"Gotcha!" Dustin yelled launching in the air and tackling his prey down he sat over her pinning her down getting a good look at the foe...which was a woman. "So your the one that was shooting those damn arrows at me!"He barked growling at her stabbing his spear at the ground next to her head.

Dustin glared at the woman who was strong from what she looked surprisingly..it took him a bit off guard but Dustin kept his mean face and flipped her right back trying to keep her down "That's because your scent..your apart of another tribe are you!?" Dustin asked growling.

Nichole tried to push him off and said"DUH IM FROM ANOTHER TRIBE!" flipping them over again. her hair went over her right eye making her look even more beautiful.

Dustin glared at her as he stared directly into her eyes then noticed how beautiful she was..and her eye's too, Dustin's face fell from anger to just admiration as he looked at her forgetting about his anger, "Wait what am I doing..she's from another tribe!" Dustin thought but he did not move his eyes exploring her beauty.

nichole's eyes locked with his and she took in his handsome features. she blushed slightly and shook her head. "no hes from another tribe!"she thought.

Dustin now realizing how long they were staring at each other like the taunter her is he began to tease, "So are you going to strike me down or look at me like that all day" Dustin smirked teasing her as he edged to get his spear back where he stabbed it in the ground.

nichole saw his movements and put her hands on his arms. "not so fast!" smirking. "hey do you wanna play a game?!" her naive side showing. her tail wagged some as she smiled.

"Game?! what kinda game?" Dustin asked his face pink but more confused on what she had planned than anything else..but something in his head told him to figure out just what it was.

Dustin raised his eyebrow and then grabbed his spear, he stared at her for a second and then sheathed the spear and looked back at her and smiled "Your serious aren't you? fine ill play your game!" Dustin said in a triumphant position.

Dustin smirked as she ran off and then got into a readied position and dashed off chasing after her hot o her trails "Your pretty fast you know that right?" Dustin yelled speeding up.

Dustin kicked it up a notch and got close enough to reach he tagged her by the arm and smirked "Got you!" He said smirking and then turning to run the other direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back