Cheers!

Sega

actual gremlin
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, um, hi erryone!

Ever since I was young, I was into roleplaying. I fooled around Croatian and Serbian Harry Potter websites and so on, roleplaying and writing and chatting to people and all that jazz. However, all of that has kinda become inactive over years - the communities have, by big part, disappeared - and I wanted to start roleplaying again. And thus Google came in the whole story. I saw this fourm and was like "omfg yes GREAT", and registered.

So. Um. Here I am, hello!

P.S. I hope you will all forgive me my English since it's not my mothertongue (I assure you I do try though!). Pozdrav, from Croatia. :D

Hello and welcome to :RPN: Pushks!

It's cool to have a croatian player on RPnation for sure.

Anyway, if you have any questions then please do voice them to me, I'm almost always avalible.

Other than that, please have a good and enjoyable day!

Welcome to RpN Pushks! The Nation of Creation! My name is Carter and if you need anything just personal message me, I'm always interested in helping members around the site! There are so many cool things to do on this site like dice roleplay, character creation, you even get your own workshop!

-Carter

'Sup Pushks, and welcome to RPN. Two other people have already offered, but I will too- if there's anything you need from site questions to help making roleplays, I'll do my best to help you out or point you to some good resources.

RP communities dying out is always really sad, but I hope RPN will satisfy your rping needs. There's a lot of different types of rps on here, and I see Harry Potter ones at least occasionally.

Also, don't worry! So far, your English seems fine to me. ( ^ v ^

Hehe, I assume you don't meet many people from Ex-Yugoslavia here. :>

Thank you all for your kind offers! Also yess, that's why I was really happy when I came accross this forum - so. Many. Rps. ;O; Of all kinds. And they are active (WEIRD CONCEPT FOR ME). I must contain myself now, and start out slowly omigosh. And everyone is so friendly here and there are so many cool ideas and aaaaa.

Aw, yeah. We've tried to RP on this one forum that's like, still active, but we've reached like. 5 posts. ._.

Thank you all for really warm welcome! ^u^

hai! ^0^

omo i know exactly what you feel~ all the old rp sites i'd joined had slowly died or lost all sense of having a 'detailed' rp anywhere ;^; it was ridiciulous for me and so i had to find somewhere new~ hopefully this place will be it! Maybe you and I will even fid ourselves in an rp together or something?? o3o

cant wait to see you around the forums~

Heehee, I can't recall off the top of my head anyone who is.

You're welcome! Yeah, there's so many interesting rps, sometimes I find myself joining more than I can handle by accident. ( @ m @ )

And I find the activity is pretty nice too- usually not so fast that I couldn't dream of catching up, and not so slow that it's painful. Of course, it changes with every rp... but that's to be expected. Most of us are pretty friendly too- this is a really nice community, imo.

;____; I hope I don't overrush with joining RPs here, hnfngnf. I was like. "Okay, only one, to start out... well, I think I can handle two actually..."

And thanks, I'm also an artist, so I'm the author of the avatar too! :D (Hehe, I see you have that art section... OuO)

Pushks said:
So, um, hi erryone!
Ever since I was young, I was into roleplaying. I fooled around Croatian and Serbian Harry Potter websites and so on, roleplaying and writing and chatting to people and all that jazz. However, all of that has kinda become inactive over years - the communities have, by big part, disappeared - and I wanted to start roleplaying again. And thus Google came in the whole story. I saw this fourm and was like "omfg yes GREAT", and registered.

So. Um. Here I am, hello!

P.S. I hope you will all forgive me my English since it's not my mothertongue (I assure you I do try though!). Pozdrav, from Croatia. :D
Welcome! I hope to see you around the forums some time soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back