• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ♙Checkmate [NGNL RP - Mor' Peeps ples]♙

Kio Was screaming all the way. She was not saying any other words except "Where are you bro? where are you Bro? Where are you Bro?" over and over.

Name Kio

Race: Human

With: other humans

Availability:to the other humans

Name: Zest

Race: Ex-Machina

With: @anyone

Availability: Yes.

Warm day. The streets were bustling. It was the day Imanity would decide its king, after all.

An Ex-Machina rested his joints on a chair outside of a parts store. Rare in Elchea, but Zest was lucky enough to find one that carried oil. He took the liberty of ingesting some while keeping tabs on the characters walking by.

Scanning...

No potential candidates.

He would keep watch until he found a suitable mentor.

The Unamed Character]Kio Was screaming all the way. She was not saying any other words except "Where are you bro? where are you Bro? Where are you Bro?" over and over. [side=right]Name Kio Race: Human Location: About to hit the ground With: other humans Availability:to the other humans[/side] [/QUOTE] ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22310-t-h-e-f-o-o-l/ said:

Name: Yoshiko Yasui

With: Other Humans

Availability: Other Humans
'Landing' upon the ground after the explanation of the rules by the one who'd brought them here, Yoshiko sighed in relief at the safety of her cups of noodles. "Whew... They survived..." She said with a sigh. "It's too bright out here though..." Yoshiko mumbled, using the giant bag of cup noodles to essentially smother her face thus keeping light out of her eyes. "Lucky me... I remembered earlier today to put a cloak in this bag in case of such an event as being forced to go outside... I believe it was three thousand six hundred and eighty-two hours earlier in the day...? Or was it three thousand six hundred and eighty-four hours earlier today...?" Yoshiko began with in her out-loud debate with herself. She just kept going back and forth, questioning herself whether or not it was a two at the end of that number of hours, or a four. Meanwhile, she donned a cloak that was dark grey, like her noodle bag, so as to get her body completely out of the sun.

@T h e F o o l @AnarchyReins @The Unamed Character

4599887.png

Name: James Niancei

Race: Imanity

With: Tye Mathews/
@Exanis

Availability: Yep
'I am still confused about the whereabouts of everyone!'

The young boy sighed.

He kept on walking down the street, his footsteps clanging and his large purple frock coat swooshing a bit. His hands were behind his head and he walked like this until he spotted someone else walking down the street with white hair and a book in hand, merrily whistling. Now James has never met many people, let alone spoke to them without gloating of his victory, so asking a question was a very strange affair, but James was too curious not to either.

"Excuse me sir!" He ran up to the man. "Do you happen to know where is everyone? I was just curious, people don't just vanish and..." He trailed off, unsure of what to say next.

Name:

Race: Werebeast

With: ---

Availability: Free

"Stupid mask..." Misaki grumbled, pouting her bottom lip as she folded her arms, brows furrowed as she leaned into her wooden chair. She was meant to create a mask for one of the customers today, he'd placed his order quite a while ago, but Misaki never got to making it. So here she was, 2 days to the deadline, attempting to create a presentable and simple mask.

Misaki soon gave up after a few strokes of her brush, a long sigh escaping her lips as her hands raked through her short silver hair, rolling her eyes as she got up and walked towards the park. There were cherry blossoms today, which would've been great if Misaki weren't so tired and stressed. The female strolled slowly, taking in the scenery, her hands brushing against each tree she passed. There was a tournament to decide Elkia's new king, she could sneak in and get a peak...

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Tye Mathews

With: James Niancei/@Lilah Tunth

Availability: Yes

Tye was just walking down the street, not a care in the world, when he heard someone call out. A young man seemed to be asking him a question about something. "Hmm? Well, from what I can rightly assume, everyone is most likely signing up for the poker tournament. The winner gets to be king of Imanity, so pretty much everyone is going to give it a shot. I myself am heading that way to sign up as well. If you so desire, you can tag along with me until we get there." He lowers his book and holds out a hand for a handshake. "My name is Tye Mathews. It is a pleasure to meet you."

With: @Lilah Tunth @Exanis

Availability: Available

"Greetings."

His electronic voice was immediately noticeable. If Zest were a humanoid, people would probably think he has Aspergers. His synthetic emotions have him come off as socially awkward, although he will probably never be aware of it.

"What are you two doing today?" He spoke as he smiled kindly at the two boys. He was carrying his signature weapon; a rapier that when activated conducts electricity, the weapon had LED lights built into the titanium protrusion that was the blade, allowing it to shine a bright color of yellow.

Name: Kuhaku Sekushon

With: Other Humans (
@AnarchyReins @The Unamed Character @Kiyoko Tomoe)

The blue-haired boy sighed with relief as they finally had touched the ground, he knew he wasn't going to die - but that was... well near life-threatening. He blinked twice as he tried to get used to the lighting, "Okay, I know we are in a world of games, but where are we exactly..." He commented to himself, the world around him a mystery - not knowing a single thing that is here. "I'll have to find some books I suppose...wait are there books?" He continued to question himself before looking around at the other three humans that were 'invited' into the world that they were now in. "What are you? Some sort of vampire?" He asked somewhat rudely to the green haired human that was also 'invited'. He didn't actually mean to say it as rude as he did, just happened when he noticed that she shielded herself from the daylight. The human shuffled through his pockets as he found his phone and charger, "Thank you bad habits.." He said to nobody in particular, although it wasn't as useful as it would be if he still was on Earth, but still it had it's uses...

"A vampire, you say...?" Yoshiko sleepily questioned to the one who'd asked about her being a vampire. "Perhaps... Although the fact I went out so often for advertisements, photo shoots, etcetera etcetera... all before my decision to abandon the human world for enjoyment of games rather than a famous face..." Yawning there, she paused a moment before continuing. "Word of advice... Never get named world poker champion at the age of fourteen... It'll be hell for you..." Yoshiko said, sounding like some drunk woman who'd given up on living, and forgotten what emotion was due to being wasted. "As for the cloak... I hate light now, because it reminds me of the lights in the world I abandoned..."

4599887.png

Name: James Niancei

With: Tye Mathews/
@Exanis Zest/@sygnus

Availability: Yep
"A game to decide king? No wonder they called him 'Foolish'" James said out loud. His brows raised and he might seem to be in a daze, 'Just think... I can become king.'

He accepted the hand shake from the older man, and smiled. "I hope you won't mind much if I tag along. An opportunity to become king is too much to pass up." He smirked.

"Greetings. What are you two doing today?" Somebody came up to them, somebody that looks rather strange. But James wasn't one to judge. The new comer seemed rather strange and awkward and brought some kind of strange, at least to James, he scrunched his brows a bit and replied, "We are heading off to the place where the game to decide the new king of Elkia is." He states smiling.

((Just going to chill and join your conversation if you don't mind! xD ))

Name: Hoshiyama Mizuki

Race: Flugel

With: James— @Lilah Tunth Tye— @Exanis Zest— @sygnus

Availability: Yush!

The female's wing-shaped ears Immeidately perked up when she heard "King." She sneaked up on the males having their conversation and popped out randomly. With a loud voice, she shouted out: "Hi!" Straight after the greeting, a whole bunch of questions came up. "You were talking a game to decide king? When? Where?"

Kuhaku was slightly suprised at the response, believing that she was completely willing and in fact thought the entire thing since Tet reached out and grabbed them, "Wow, you hate reality that much huh.." He commented, as he was no place to judge others. He glanced at the other two humans that had fallen down to Disboard, one of which was curled up into a ball, "Uh, you okay miss..." The blue-haired boy asked the girl who was curling herself up into a small ball, poking her side.

"Bro, where are you.."

He frowned slightly at those words, as it seemed that most of them seemed to have given permission in the first place - well to be fair, he didn't take it as a actual offer. The chess grand-master, spotted a few people below them, packing quite a pack of supplies with them - about a cart's worth as well as the person in the front of the group who was holding a map. "Hello!" He shouted down the mountain as he waved at the group below. When they saw them, they were both confused and curious as they pointed to the east direction (towards the city and flat grassy area).

Name: Michi Okanza

@AnarchyReins @T h e F o o l @Kiyoko Tomoe

Michi was terrified as she hugged the blue haired boy's leg. "Please... don't leave me!" she said a bit terrified. The young girl looked up with some tears in her eyes as she stopped rocking and held onto his leg. "Please....."

With: @Lilah Tunth @Exanis @The Otaku Diaries

Availability: Available

Zest observed the flugel who seemingly appeared from nowhere. While scanning her, he searched his data banks for information on this "game".

"King of Imanity will be decided by a tournament. The Game is Poker. Late admission ends today." He paused for a moment. "The most likely location for sign-ups is at that large castle." Zest pointed toward a large castle in the distance, seemingly at the end of the road.

"You all may participate if you so desire. I prefer to spectate." He left it on that note. He would rather not let the others know of his intentions until later.

Kuhaku almost jumped back when he found the girl from before now clinging on his leg, the only thing stopping him was both the fall and the fact that he had a eighty pound person holding him down. He looked over the girl again, she was just a couple years younger than he was but she seemed to be in a worse mental state than any of the other three. "Alright, I will try not to leave you," The blue haired young adult half promised to the girl, giving himself a little elbow room. "Anyone else want to meet up with what seems like a human group," he said looking at the other two before reaching his hand down to lift the younger girl up. (meh...)

Name: Michi Okanza

With: other humans

availability: Yes

Michi looked around and looked down. "I won't see my friend again, huh?" she said with a bit of a teary voice. "Then......" she then looked up to the blue haired boy. "Can you be my new brother....... please...." she said as she looked up cutely at him

@T h e F o o l

Name: Tye Mathews

With: @sygnus @Lilah Tunth @The Otaku Diaries

It couldn't be. He wouldn't accept it. He couldn't accept it. A Flugel. Walking around Imanity's capital as if she owned the place! On top of that she even wants to come to the tournament? He couldn't accept it. His pride wouldn't let him. Then he remebered, he still had his book out. Faster than he thought he could go, he had tucked his book away into the inside of his jacket and crossed his arms. Now more than ever he had to make sure he won that tournament. He knew that there were those better at him at poker, but to him that just meant they had better luck. He had tools to get around that. But that would have to wait. He glares at the Flugel. "What are you doing here Flugel ? Don't you have something better to do with your miserable life, like stealing from all the races?" He continues to glare at the Flugel.

Name:J049- 'Jaques'

Race:Ex Machina

With:@sygnus

Availability:Yes

"A tournament to see who's king, huh?" Jaques mumbled to himself, reading a sign of the tournament. He hasn't considered himself capable of leading, due to the fact that there are some cases that requires him to be ruthless. 'Emotion' however, restrains it. As he walked away, he catches a glimpse of another Ex-machina; Blonde, clad in pink.

"Excuse me, Do you know where to sign for this event?" He asked the man in pink.

"Hate reality? Not really... I don't really hate 'it', just the people in it." Yoshiko said in response to the 'hate reality' statement. "Word of advice, never become the world poker champion at the age of fourteen, nor a world-famous gamer of all departments except physical sports..." She added in, sounding a bit tired as though ready to go to sleep any moment. Looking around though, she noticed the 'human' group that Kuhaku had pointed out. "So the pledges this person told us about... I think I'm going to go see if they're real... Lucky I still have the deck of cards my caretaker gave me all those years ago..." Yoshiko stated, going straight over to the group of people while lugging the giant bag of noodles. "Hopefully they know how to play poker, as if so, it's a win for me before we even begin..." She mumbled as she headed toward them.

Name: Hoshiyama Mizuki

Race: Flugel

With: @sygnus @Lilah Tunth @Exanis

Availability: Yup!

Seemingly, the female was just talking to herself. "Hm.... Maybe I should join.... But maybe I shouldn't! But I think I should! No, no I shouldn't!" That conversation she had with herself was taking forever. "Hm.... Maybe.... I'll think about it later!" Mizuki decided quickly.

Kuhaku looked at the girl who asked him to 'be her brother' frowning more than a little, he pressed his palm against his forehead. He had wanted not to be a only child, but that doesn't mean that he want to have someone pretty much asking him to adopt her as a brother after falling more than 15,000 feet. "Alright, Alright.." he said, he was still a sucker for a cute face asking him something.

His attention shifted to the girl with the noodle, "Fair enough," he said with a shrug as it seemed that there was a poker champion in their midst. "Well, we can get some information can't we then.." He stated before quickly adding, "We could need their map.. it is going to suck being in the wilderness of a weird world." He said stretching a little, taking the thirteen year old with him to the grassland.

Name: "Hakuoh" (Raziel)

Race: Imanity (Phantasma)

With: N/A

Availability: Anybody on the streets of Elchea
"The Imanity... They're the most interesting out of all the exceed..." A young boy said to himself, smirking. "So reckless with their bets... Oh how they haven't a clue of what goes on in this world; not even in their own kingdom..." He said in silence, not a single word to reach the ears of another. "Now then... I should get more information on the imanity's... activities..." Proceeding on out from an alley was Raziel, in the form of a male imanity with messy white hair that went by the name Hakuoh. "Alright, so since I haven't been here at home in a few weeks, I should probably go check up with Caitlyn... She should be able to tell me about what's currently happening, perhaps a bit more on the poker tournament I've heard about, too..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back