Emi, Light in the Dark(hold)

"Dad had this belief that you should side with the winning side. I agree."

e7f655f00b988357b1c6e7846d26d3d6.jpg

Her scars 

9059c1084f6c06f3b166cca49fb6fe35.jpg

latest

Appearance:
"I think I'm really pretty."
Emi stands a grand total of 5' tall, with a smaller build befitting her body. Make no mistake, though, her body is pretty much pure muscle due to rigorous training from the time she was young. Due to this training, her body is riddled in scars, which she would flaunt if that didn't mean that she would be going around naked. In addition to the scars on her torso and arms, she has one around her left eye, which came from an accident when playing with a friend of hers when she was about five. He had just been learning how to use his Dark Magic, and tried using it to show her something, and... Well, it burnt the side of her face. Luckily, both of her eyes still work.

"Nineteen"

Race

"I would be considered a Light Fairy, despite the fact that I've lived in the Dark my entire life."

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Lightwood Fairy[/SIZE]

Personality:

"Can anyone really fault you for doing something if you don't regret doing it?"

Weapons:

a2f92453c51723ba33db4e7e4c1809a5.jpg

She calls her weapon "Beauty's thorn", a large, double-bladed scythe that's taller than she is, but she wield as if it had been made specifically for her. Really, it belonged to her father (Faust's former counterpart), and was made for him, and is exceptionally large due to the fact that he was a tall man. He had to be like, 6'6". The scythe, in total length, is about 7'4" long (a bit over two meters), but the handle can be detached in the middle to make two 3'2" sickles with absurdly long blades. Yeah, detaching them isn't exactly useful, unless you're trying to behead somebody that's already on the ground. It's made of a light but durable metal, for speed instead of brute power, but still able to withstand blows from a heavier weapon. Instead of just the inside of the blade being sharp, the outside has been been sharpened, as well, and there are thorn-like spikes on the blade, so that it tears as well as cuts.

Powers:

"I have no clue how a Lightling would normally use her powers, as, being raised in Darkhold, I cannot properly use them."

Emi is incapable of using her Light powers properly, as she was raised outside of Lightwood. She can't use Light to form a weapon, which is why she's forced to use her late father's scythe instead of a weapon of her own. Instead, she can control beams of light, which can be used to shine in somebody's eyes and temporarily blind them. In addition to this, she has the ability to run "at the speed of light". While she definitely does not match the speed of light itself, she can definitely run at a speed that makes her look like nothing more than a blur to the eye (only in a straight line, mind you, she cannot turn, as that would cause her to overbalance and fall over). This speed coupled with her weapon is a deadly combination.

Theme:

Feel Invincible, by Skillet

Tsaree, a dragon baby

"Grahhhh?"

imageproxy.png

Appearance:

Race:

Dragon

Personality:

Last edited by a moderator:
... IT IS ON YOU LITTLE |££}£%<<£>< I AM GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS SO HARD YOU WILL CALL ME UNCLE

Lol I like the scythe. If you cut it in half and made it silver, it'll be the art I used to use for guillotine scythe. 

... IT IS ON YOU LITTLE |££}£%<<£>< I AM GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS SO HARD YOU WILL CALL ME UNCLE

YOU WANNA FUCKING FIGHT, OLD MAN?

Lol I like the scythe. If you cut it in half and made it silver, it'll be the art I used to use for guillotine scythe. 

ty, i was having trouble finding something i liked and then i saw this and was like "OH FUCK YES"

OLD MAN?! AT LEAST I DONT HAVE A FUCKING SCAR ON MY FACE!!! AND IT'S NOT MY F*CKING FAULT I CAN LIVE UP TO FOUR TIMES YOUR F*CKING DAD'S EVER GONNA LIVE

THIS SCAR IS FROM WHEN I WAS FIVE YOU PIECE OF SHIT.... or... six... four... WHATEVER FUCKING AGE I WAS, I WAS A CHILD. WHO SAYS I WANT YOUR PASTY SKIN, ANYWAY? MY FATHER IS FUCKING DEAD ALREADY

what if they got along perfectly though lmao

THIS SCAR IS FROM WHEN I WAS FIVE YOU PIECE OF SHIT.... or... six... four... WHATEVER FUCKING AGE I WAS, I WAS A CHILD. WHO SAYS I WANT YOUR PASTY SKIN, ANYWAY? MY FATHER IS FUCKING DEAD ALREADY

what if they got along perfectly though lmao

That would be impossible. XD

OH YEAH? WELL YOU WANNA FIGHT? I'M GONNA BREAK THAT FUCKING RIPOFF OF A SCYTHE INTO TINY SHARDS AND PUT IT INTO YOUR CEREAL!!!

That would be impossible. XD

OH YEAH? WELL YOU WANNA FIGHT? I'M GONNA BREAK THAT FUCKING RIPOFF OF A SCYTHE INTO TINY SHARDS AND PUT IT INTO YOUR CEREAL!!!

YOU CAN DO THAT WHEN YOU CAN FUCKING TOUCH ME, YA GODDAMN GIANT SNAIL.

if the war stopped emi wouldnt be fighting for anyone lmao

in that situation, i believe they could get along

YOU CAN DO THAT WHEN YOU CAN FUCKING TOUCH ME, YA GODDAMN GIANT SNAIL.

if the war stopped emi wouldnt be fighting for anyone lmao

in that situation, i believe they could get along

They would actually get along OK, as long as Emi doesn't try to kill Faust first

Emi, Light in the Dark(hold)

"Dad had this belief that you should side with the winning side. I agree."

e7f655f00b988357b1c6e7846d26d3d6.jpg

Her scars 

9059c1084f6c06f3b166cca49fb6fe35.jpg

Appearance:
"I think I'm really pretty."
Emi stands a grand total of 5' tall, with a smaller build befitting her body. Make no mistake, though, her body is pretty much pure muscle due to rigorous training from the time she was young. Due to this training, her body is riddled in scars, which she would flaunt if that didn't mean that she would be going around naked. In addition to the scars on her torso and arms, she has one around her left eye, which came from an accident when playing with a friend of hers when she was about five. He had just been learning how to use his Dark Magic, and tried using it to show her something, and... Well, it burnt the side of her face. Luckily, both of her eyes still work.

"Nineteen"

Race

"I would be considered a Light Fairy, despite the fact that I've lived in the Dark my entire life."

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Lightwood Fairy[/SIZE]

Personality:

"Can anyone really fault you for doing something if you don't regret doing it?"

Weapons:

a2f92453c51723ba33db4e7e4c1809a5.jpg

She calls her weapon "Beauty's thorn", a large, double-bladed scythe that's taller than she is, but she wield as if it had been made specifically for her. Really, it belonged to her father (Faust's former counterpart), and was made for him, and is exceptionally large due to the fact that he was a tall man. He had to be like, 6'6". The scythe, in total length, is about 7'4" long (a bit over two meters), but the handle can be detached in the middle to make two 3'2" sickles with absurdly long blades. Yeah, detaching them isn't exactly useful, unless you're trying to behead somebody that's already on the ground. It's made of a light but durable metal, for speed instead of brute power, but still able to withstand blows from a heavier weapon. Instead of just the inside of the blade being sharp, the outside has been been sharpened, as well, and there are thorn-like spikes on the blade, so that it tears as well as cuts.

Powers:

"I have no clue how a Lightling would normally use her powers, as, being raised in Darkhold, I cannot properly use them."

Emi is incapable of using her Light powers properly, as she was raised outside of Lightwood. She can't use Light to form a weapon, which is why she's forced to use her late father's scythe instead of a weapon of her own. Instead, she can control beams of light, which can be used to shine in somebody's eyes and temporarily blind them. In addition to this, she has the ability to run "at the speed of light". While she definitely does not match the speed of light itself, she can definitely run at a speed that makes her look like nothing more than a blur to the eye (only in a straight line, mind you, she cannot turn, as that would cause her to overbalance and fall over). This speed coupled with her weapon is a deadly combination.

Theme:

Feel Invincible, by Skillet

Tsaree, a dragon baby

"Grahhhh?"

Appearance:

Race:

Dragon

Personality:

YOU USED FEEL INVINCIBLE!!!!

I LOVE YOU NOW AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back