Chatting of Dayz

[AKEMI ANDERSON]

[class A, fifteen]

Akemi was just lazing around as usual, per the norm, her legs hanging limply from the side and her hands moving surprisingly quickly as she dodged and counter attacked some random new guy in her favourite MMORPG. Her high ranking elf was way higher then anyone in this area, it would be an easy win. Her swift eyes scavenged the area for heal up potions and some other random goodies as suddenly she was caught of guard by a Warrior type character running at her.

Surprised, the elf quickly got her dagger out and she attacked. The stranger was high ranking, she would actually have to try a bit here.

Akemi quickly pressed a wave of buttons, her hands moving at seemingly light speed, the elf was suddenly moving at a hyper pace.

'Cheater.'

Said the private text from the Human Warrior.

'Prove it."

Was her only reply, as she continued placing cut upon cut on her enemy.

'That was easy. You people need to step up your GAME.'

'You moved at hyper speed.'

'Prove it.'

'That attack is impossible to pull off without a cheat!'

'Says the person multi-casting. Using healer magic while casting iron skin was banned two years ago, same with orc fury.'

'F*ck you.'

'Visentine2000 just died. Visentine2000 just left lobby.'

She left the game not too soon after. "Weakling." She said with an air of indifference. Suddenly she heard a loud BLEEP sound. When she looked to see what was it, she got a new e-mail.

An e-mail from the school.

"Stop spamming my inbox..."

She clicked. Apparently she needed to make it to the opening ceremony. Akemi sighed, and slowly rose from her seat. The blanket slipping away, the pudding cup and spoon clattering to the floor, the girl looked to be very unhappy with standing up. She closed the laptop, took her phone and went off, moving at snail's pace.

maxresdefault.jpg

Just realized Leslie is actually one of the smarter F students.... didn't think people would be as low as the 20's. Not to mention.... she is a bit of a monster and beats everyone in a singular category.

Can i get feedback on my writing style with Katerina? 

You capture the character well, I imagine rp will be hard at first till she finds those niche characters she is willing to speak with. But, shes got a slight sad, creepy factor going which Im sure was the intent

To everyone here my posting may become sporadic over the next week or less... or more. Moms dying.... and Im taking a train to see her tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back