Chat Your Heart Out!

@Chaotic PastelI have your your critisism and fixed up Meta and Dauer. PS: Have you never heard of 'Opposites attract'?

I have, believe it or not dearie. Haven't we all? But y'know if that was what you had in mind, then you could have discussed it with me instead of changing it and adding that "PS" thing to sound like a smartass. Communication and respect was one of the rules because I'm never opposed to discussing things with people, that is why there is criticism -- So I can learn about what the creator has in mind, because believe it or not dear not everyone will get the motive right off the bat. I had a stressful, sick, busy day and wanted to get some characters accepted into the role play so I had no time to work through reading everything thoroughly with a migraine, but I did anyway because I don't want to keep people waiting for so long. So we can actually start.

Let me give you why I thought a change could be considered, what my perspective was, since you so kindly gave yours:

Opposites don't always attract, and most of the time people are reluctant to be around their opposing personality. If you were someone who showered twice a day, wouldn't you want to stay away from a person who came to school smelling like they hadn't bathed in weeks? The Soci choose who they want in a partner, who they feel are compatible. If Dauer doesn't want to be around Meta, then there is a problem. That isn't 'attraction', and if it is then it wasn't clarified.

Thank you for reconsidering and taking the time to read all this, because I'm still sick and need to get things done anyway.

Chaotic, I am sorry. I did`t know that you are sick and having a migraine. I didn`t know that you saw it that way. I didn`t know I sound like a smart-ass to you. On an other forum I used the 'PS' thing all the time to say something that is not relevant to my main reply. I am 1000 times sorry and I hope you get beter. One last Sorry to end it off,Sorry.

Chaotic, I am sorry. I did`t know that you are sick and having a migraine. I didn`t know that you saw it that way. I didn`t know I sound like a smart-ass to you. On an other forum I used the 'PS' thing all the time to say something that is not relevant to my main reply. I am 1000 times sorry and I hope you get beter. One last Sorry to end it off,Sorry.

Hey, it's no problem dearie. I didn't mean to sound intimidating in any way, it's just the sick brain talkin'. It's no problem, really. Just talk to me in a PM or something next time you wanna keep something inbyour character.

Will do. I know what different conditions can do to your reactions: Sadness, Sickness, Sleep, Anger, ETC. I know that from first hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping the power I gave my character is not over powered, I tried to think about it logically to balance it out. 

@Chaotic Pastel

Can... Can I use a version of your character acceptance style for a RP I'm planning to run? Idk I felt I should ask just in case ^^

Also I think I fixed Annabelle! I knew I forgot something... Lemme know if there's anything else!

@Chaotic Pastel

Can... Can I use a version of your character acceptance style for a RP I'm planning to run? Idk I felt I should ask just in case ^^

Also I think I fixed Annabelle! I knew I forgot something... Lemme know if there's anything else!

Go for it, hun!

Also thanks yew! I'll look her over again once I get home c:

Alrighty, guys - Update time!

Firstly, I wanna thank you guys for being so patient while I've been dealing with my own RL issues and other RPs. It means a ton to me. Also, thank you for any cooperation and communication with commentary and accepting; The main purpose of the commentary is so I can communicate with you guys s'more and see what you want out of your character and help them work into the RP. (Not only that, but I lowkey am getting you guys to explore other characters too for future ideas~)

So I'm going to be inputting any suggested clubs from character sheets into the main thread, and also for those who have yet to make characters yet I would suggest doing so soon because I think we might start. Also, for anyone who has yet to be accepted and are already finished, please refer to The Commentary Page and shoot me a PM if you wanna discuss anything from that. If anyone wants to invite RP friends into this too, that'd be great - I would definitely not mind some more students and teachers in our Academy. Maybe if we're lucky we could get a bit of a staff to help me with character acceptance and all that jazz. 'Til then, it's just me taking care of you guys. Also, as soon as I finish 'em up, you guys will get to meet the Principal of the Academy!

Now, I really want your guys' opinion because I've seen this here and there and it piques my curiosity: Do you guys wanna do this RP by arcs? In which we'll have a basic idea of what's going on, have some sub-plots here and there, and end them with something big that either finishes in the current or next arc? I've always wanted to try it, but I wanna get your opinions first. Please tell me what you think, everyone's voice counts in this RP. If you have any ideas regarding arcs if you're into it, do not hesitate to PM me.

I hope to hear from you guys soon, and thanks for being so great!

Personally, I prefer the idea of arcs.  There can be all that slice-of-life stuff, but I think it would still work better if it was pushing an overall plot forward.

Arcs sound good! I've found it hard to keep an RP going unless there's at least some idea of a plot, so arcs would be great for this kind of thing. Not too strict, not too loose.

Also if you do end up needing any help like the staff you mentioned just hit me up my dude

Never actually tried arcs before personally so this might be interesting and a new experience for me. :)  

hey quick question, is my updates to my character better, if you have any thing else to say id love to here it. 

Sorry guys, lots have been happening in this GM's life and stuff got super difficult.

HOWEVER.

We are in full throttle now!! I'll be checking over characters and see if anyone's accepted or not, also I'll try to recruit s'more people! Woot! ALRIGHT. Starter post is halfway done, stay tuned kiddos~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back