• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Chat - The family that hunts together.

Those are just people who have expressed interest. Not sure if they're all joining. XD

I'm working on my character. Just going slowly....

Noooo, I know. I'm just being polite, I guess. > v <
Pfft, same. I'm still just trying to find a photo for him and so far, the struggle is intense.

Barging in whoop

Also will join the discord link layers when I get on my comp

Morning!

Still working on my character and by that I mean making two at the same time because I'm indecisive when it comes to faceclaims.

Last edited:
How are characters going? My first girly is posted. As mentioned in her profile she has a friend named Lane and I will prob be making him into my second character. Later tho.

im gonna be focusing on my boi cero first before divin into merc ^_^

there's also a chance that i'll just introduce merc at a later time bc she's a lot more experienced than cero who just joined up recently

I just need to pen down Benji's backstory and I'll have all his stuff!

I'm just gonna start with him, and maybe add another character later if I think I can manage two.

Characters are getting done! Good job guys! I wanna say lets have them done by Thursday. I want to start. If your character is not finished by then they can still join once approved.

akjdhskjasd im back !!! from the dead !!! ill start getting to finishing cicero soon hopefully

hello hello hello cicero is done i think?? if i missed something or did something wrong lemme kno

Users who are viewing this thread

Back