• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Chat, explanation and talk.

Yin Yang Warlock

Warlock/Wareloga/Oath-breaker
This place can be used to talk about the RP history, when there is time jump programmed, when levels are granted. winners of the tournament and the Doulou dalu Manhua (manga) latest gossip.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha is super small drop because is 0.001 in the novel, but not worry it would be other ways to get spirit bone. Is the holy grail of this rp.

[QUOTE="Yin Yang Warlock]haha is super small drop because is 0.001 in the novel, but not worry it would be other ways to get spirit bone. Is the holy grail of this rp.

[/QUOTE]
I love spirit bones and external spirit bones.

If we give them so easily it wouldn't be a worthy reward. Boost to all your important stat. if all have it, it would be like no one have it.

[QUOTE="Yin Yang Warlock]Define. if is twin spirit, no. If is a mutation spirit, is fair.

[/QUOTE]
Like his fathers was a scythe and his mothers was like a plant and he got a scythe made of plants.

Good concept bad execution. All spirit have an effect. In a mutation spirit the effect of one is transmute the effect of the other. in your example the scythe could be transform in a tool than help vitality of plants. or make the plant become more blade like if inverse.

[QUOTE="Yin Yang Warlock]Good concept bad execution. All spirit have an effect. In a mutation spirit the effect of one is transmute the effect of the other. in your example the scythe could be transform in a tool than help vitality of plants. or make the plant become more blade like if inverse.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah the second one but his mothers was a healing plant and his fathers was a destructive type how would that pan out in a mutated type.

[QUOTE="Yin Yang Warlock]mutation is difficult matter so simple is best

[/QUOTE]
But I really don't know thou I need expert help or something. xD (serious laugh)

haha well, in simple. A) Put the tool or beast of your choice. B)P ut from one to two adjective to descriptive it. And you have create your spirit. xD

[QUOTE="Yin Yang Warlock]haha well, in simple. A) Put the tool or beast of your choice. B)P ut from one to two adjective to descriptive it. And you have create your spirit. xD

[/QUOTE]
Well his mom was higher than his mom by 6 levels so it would contract his traits sense its superior right?

uhm xD although the spirit is given from the parents the cultivation level is personal. your parents can have a rank of 1 but that doesn't means you would be limited to get a rank 1

[QUOTE="Yin Yang Warlock]uhm xD although the spirit is given from the parents the cultivation level is personal. your parents can have a rank of 1 but that doesn't means you would be limited to get a rank 1

[/QUOTE]
I know but his fathers was superior so would he get the traits of his fathers or his mothers power.

(Or I can create my own)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back