Chase "The Ace" Lancaster

SentinelSevn

Professional Coffee Addict
LuckyAces has signed on

"Oh hello LuckyAces, I'm so glad you came. Let's begin the interview. What's your real name? First and last please." 

"Real name, eh? Chase Lancaster. Usually referred to as Ace online though, so you could call me that."

"Ah, I see, okay how old are you?"

"18, hope whatever you have planned isn't illegal."

"Hmm...This is more personal but what's your sexuality?"

"A bit personal? Yeah, it kinda is for someone online. But I'm straight, a heterosexual I guess."

"Are you a man or woman?"

"A guy. Hope that ends your questioning a bit, bud."

"What do you look like? You can send a picture of describe yourself, though an image will help me more."

"A picture now? Uh, that I can't do. Online profiling is searched through by employment nowadays, y'know? But I'll do my best to describe it for you. I've got black hair, with a fade on the sides and the top portion a bit longer for me to spike up. I've been told my eyes are nearly amber, but I think its just a light brown. I'm 6'3 and weigh about 170lbs, a leaner figure. Hope I don't sound vain, but I've worked up enough that my arms'd stretch out the sleeves of my shirt just enough that they're snug but not too much where I'd need a bigger size. Same for my chests and shoulders, enough to give you an idea of my body?"

"Wait, that's a bit weird. Why do you need to know this?"

"What's your occupation?"

"Didn't answer my earlier question, but okay. I work part time for the community center down the street. Not a very high income, but it gives me a good sense of accomplishment when the younger ones have a role model."

"How would you describe your personality?"

"If we ever meet I'd be glad to get to know you, these questions nearly make this like a job application. Uh, I'm told I'm a bit loud and adventurous. Real friendly though, but online things like games were never my idea of a group exercise. I prefer to head it alone, explore and gather treasure on my own throughout the game."

"How tall are you? How much do you weigh?"

"Is this a bot? I thought I answered this earlier. 6'3 and 170lbs."

"What's your favorite color?"

"I haven't really thought about it since like junior high. For clothing, a grey. Scenery, a green. In general, maybe a purple?"

"What type of person interests you romantically?"

"I'm sure my girlfriend wouldn't like me answering this.."

"I prefer natural colored hair, so the typical either blonde, brunette, or black hair. Not too picky on that. Lighter complexion maybe, not a racist by the way, just not interested in much else. Body shape I've never been picky on, neither a I with eye color. For personality, someone who knows how to joke around and have a bit of fun. But also someone who'll listen if I've got something to say."

"And I've already found mine, so I don't think anyone else would fit the bill any better."

"This question can be skipped, but it's most essential to my study so I'd prefer an honest answer. Know that you're in a safe place here with me, no one else will ever have to know. Do you have any physical/mental disabilities? Any traumas?"

"No. Unless scars count, I've got a few on my forearms and shins from sliding around playing sports. Also have one over my left eye that runs from under my brow to the top of my cheek. Got that one playing swords with the sticks outside, not a good idea accepting a challenge by three youngsters.

"What gaming genre do you prefer to play when feeding your addiction?"

"Online RPGs are my kind of game. One where I can make my character a bada** hero or a villain, with magic and swords and stuff like that."

"Also play a good bit of the futuristic first person shooters, blasters and lasers rule."

"Share some of your history with me."

"Don't really have much of a history. Typical teen. Extracurricular heavy, while balancing a good amount of gaming. Got a good social life, and typically good at getting to know others."

"Your strengths?"

"Physical for sure. Good hand-eye coordination, with a logical enough thought process to get through a job."

"Your fears and weaknesses?"

"Uh.. I guess I could tell you, not like you'd know anyone I do. I've got a bad case of a hidden social anxiety. That I'd never meet everyone's standards, or be able to do things right. Might be the reason why I don't pursue anything higher. But hey, I've been getting through life happily so far"

"What role do you play in your games?"

"Typically the vanguard section of a team. Defend from the front, while also maintaining my position. I can take a bunch of hits, while also landing a bunch on my own."

"What do you hope to gain by participating in my game?"

"I dunno. It just seemed like a good bit of fun to be completely honest."

"Is there anything I missed?"

"Not that I know of. I'll get to know you while we play through the game, and you'll hopefully get to know me better too."

The male lets out a heavy sigh, placing his palms against the edge of his desk while keeping his feet planted to the floor. He arched his back outwards, audible pops as he stretched himself around in his wheeled seat. On his head was a small headset, a thin microphone protruding from the right ear and leading its way to about an inch from his lips. "Yeah babe, give me a sec," He spoke into it, adjusting the microphone slightly with his left hand. "Just finishing up the final questions of this survey. I'm sure it's a bot, but I'll let you know how the game is as soon as I finish this up." There was light feminine chuckling on the other side of the headset, the sound leaving a wisp of a smile across his lips. He wouldn't be able to respond, as his vision suddenly went dark. On the bottom right of the screen, a simple text wrote:

LuckyAces signed out

Locking this character down. I won't be playing as him initially unless by some sudden turn of events we grab enough female characters that Liz doesn't have to be used at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back